ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm almost ashamed to be Australian today. Aussies are better than this. We are a decent and honest people. I totally condemn and reject this moronic act.

BBM

Obviously not, Hawkins

Unless the culprits were not genuine Aussies

Before i go to get dinner organised can someone please explain this part??

His lawyers were before Justice Terry Martin this afternoon to argue exceptional circumstances exist, which justify their client's release.

For violent offences like this tge prima facie right to bail doesn't apply. The onus and burden switches to the accused to show that they should be bailed. Assuming some *advertiser censored* doesn't try to interfere with them exercising their basic human right to defend themselves that is.

I'm almost ashamed to be Australian today. Aussies are better than this. We are a decent and honest people. I totally condemn and reject this moronic act.

I don't think we can blame the whole country though Hawkins, myself I would blame the 14 to 16 year old males on school holidays. That age group finds the strangest things funny and become bored very easily.

If I was charged with such an act and I was innocent I would give the police anything and everything from Day 1.

GBC has not. He did not look for his wife. He did not appeal for help to find her; he didn't tell the congregation at the funeral how "devastated" he was at losing his wife and the mother of his children, he didn't place a notice in the paper for his "angel". He instead engaged a lawyer to talk to the police and to the media - in other words he did not co-operate with anyone. :banghead:

If I had lost someone that I loved I would be at the police station every day asking them what was going on and why they hadn't made an arrest.

Actions speak louder than words.

MOO
I agree with you so so much :rocker::rocker::rocker:
Well said :jail:

Thanks for that....

....and boo friicken hoooo. Sure he gave dna after he was arrested.

... and that's not what I'd call co-operating, hey?

"OK, now I'm arrested you can have my DNA sample, and I give it willingly... but only because I can't go anywhere, or have a car crash coz I'm all locked up." As if.... pfffft!!

For violent offences like this tge prima facie right to bail doesn't apply. The onus and burden switches to the accused to show that they should be bailed. Assuming some *advertiser censored* doesn't try to interfere with them exercising their basic human right to defend themselves that is.

Thankyou for explaining that hawkins i was just a bit confused as to what that meant :)

If I was charged with such an act and I was innocent I would give the police anything and everything from Day 1.

GBC has not. He did not look for his wife. He did not appeal for help to find her; he didn't tell the congregation at the funeral how "devastated" he was at losing his wife and the mother of his children, he didn't place a notice in the paper for his "angel". He instead engaged a lawyer to talk to the police and to the media - in other words he did not co-operate with anyone. :banghead:

If I had lost someone that I loved I would be at the police station every day asking them what was going on and why they hadn't made an arrest.

MOO

Yep Ms Annie.....Id also be getting the police to keep asking me different questions....So that if there was something, even the most miniscule thing I can remember that may help.......can give them a snippet of what they need.

Davis says that the police allege that he was unco-operative.....and then he says "His lack of co-operation is not evidence of guilt."....Almost seems a little contradictive.

Before i go to get dinner organised can someone please explain this part??

His lawyers were before Justice Terry Martin this afternoon to argue exceptional circumstances exist, which justify their client's release.

Hmmm... I guess those exceptional circumstances could be... he has a date coming up with someone... he needs to be free because he doesn't like being locked up... or just because he is Gerard?
I hope like hell it's not because he needs to be there for his daughters. Don't get me wrong... I'm well aware he is their father, but to me, IF he is guilty he lost that right of passage a few weeks ago. HE is the reason the kids have one living parent now, and HE will also be the only reason they loose TWO. So as far as I'm concerned he has NO right to use those girls as a need for bail. NONE AT ALL. IMO

Now that is funny.....I agree...There are a few people who post that get the superstar treatment and I often laugh to myself because some of the stuff they write seems to be written in a way just to impress and not simply written as a reply or comment.....Cracks me up!! ......and then half the thread is taken up with applause and praise!

I don't mind it really, I find it amusing how people react to others and how they are building certain relationships from the start of this....I find that I can write 10 or more comments a day and no one replies and then someone will mention or point out the exact same thing as I had previously and they get dozens of replies....It really is amazing how some are taken more seriously then others and almost idolised....and they aren't even verified...lmao!
:floorlaugh:

For real... I am so bad with peoples names that I have to admit that I get most of the posters on here mixed up with each other, esp now with the sunflower pics lol. So I couldnt do that selective hi fives if I wanted to lol.

I tend to remember a few people for different reasons, some are so funny, some are so kind and caring and there are a few nuts too lol. it takes a lot of diff people to make the world or this little forum an interesting place.

I always appreciate what you have to say.... I have been having a sticky thanks button problem a bit today, might be ipad related.

Soooooo thanks, thanks, thanks haha.

MOO

YEP! Very unusual for a husband not to make the arrangements for his wifes funeral with the help of parents....NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND?

Maybe he could only afford to pay lawyers and barristers and not have the money to pay for his wifes funeral?? IMO

SOOOOOO Many strange things that family have done so far...Not just 1 or 2 little things but everything has been very very odd.....and I won't hear of it being that everyone reacts differently because they have reacted BIZARRE and quite frankly have made themselves look not only guilty as hell but also lacked compassion throughout this whole ordeal so far...The only emotion they have shown is for GBC and he isn't the one who is DEAD??? (Sorry for sounding so harsh!)........Honestlly they should feel grateful that their precious son is alive and not left to rot in the cold banks of mud beside a creek.....I didn't see any one of them kicking up a fuss like they have been when the hunt for Allison was on - I don't like any of them....They have acted unforgiveable in all of this and there is no excuse for it!

MOO

I agree with you, they really do in this case.

I think if the family has the balls to beg the public to pay for his legal fees then they arent to shy about asking for help.

So is Peter Davis saying GBC was unco-operative, or is he saying that he wasn't being unco-operative?

We know he is saying that being unco-operative doesnt mean he is guilty....and that is true. But, to claim the police are alleging (as though they were wrong) GBCs unco-operation....and then to say that being unco-operative isnt a sign of guilt, surely means that Peter Davis agrees that GBC was infact unco-operative....Am i reading that right?

For real... I am so bad with peoples names that I have to admit that I get most of the posters on here mixed up with each other, esp now with the sunflower pics lol. So I couldnt do that selective hi fives if I wanted to lol.

I tend to remember a few people for different reasons, some are so funny, some are so kind and caring and there are a few nuts too lol. it takes a lot of diff people to make the world or this little forum an interesting place.

I always appreciate what you have to say.... I have been having a sticky thanks button problem a bit today, might be ipad related.

Soooooo thanks, thanks, thanks haha.

Bayside... I'm CJ..... I'm the COW! :cow:

So is Peter Davis saying GBC was unco-operative, or is he saying that he wasn't being unco-operative?

We know he is saying that being unco-operative doesnt mean he is guilty....and that is true. But, to claim the police are alleging (as though they were wrong)....and then to say that being unco-operative isnt a sign of guilt, surely means that Peter Davis agrees that GBC was infact unco-operative....Am i reading that right?

I think it is funny that they said he got the two Dna tests done, like he had a choice he was court ordered and locked up at the time... geez I hope they can do better than that if they want him out.

Were his parents all dressed and waiting at the Arthur Gorrie Centre for his release?

Bayside... I'm CJ..... I'm the COW! :cow:

Mooooooooooooooo

When my first daughter moved out of home I got a little excited when she got her first little flat. Firstly because we fought like cats and dogs and I was really happy she was moving out lol. Secondly I got to decorate her flat as a surprise and I got a bit carried away with cowprint.

Omg I had cowprint everything for her, we even bought an old fridge and cowprinted it. She said she still has cow nightmares about it to this day lol.

Mooooooooooooooo

When my first daughter moved out of home I got a little excited when she got her first little flat. Firstly because we fought like cats and dogs and I was really happy she was moving out lol. Secondly I got to decorate her flat as a surprise and I got a bit carried away with cowprint.

Omg I had cowprint everything for her, we even bought an old fridge and cowprinted it. She said she still has cow nightmares about it to this day lol.

Permission to say : OMG!!!! :floorlaugh: Nah, nah seriously.....Id just be so happy my mom was trying so hard for me.....She would have loved it.

You really are a bunch of Mooooooo's xox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member