ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One other thing about posters on this site, there are a few people (quite a few really) whose opinions I respect and I am always glad when there names appear as thanks under my posts. Some of these people don't agree with some of my opinions, and I don't agree with all of there's, but I respect what they and am happy when they do the same to me. an example is the post before re the Baden Clay and Willough's response.

Oh dear mother goose, it is not who is saying it, it is WHAT is being said. Perhaps the majority of people on here just tend to think a little differently to you. Please don't take it personally. My family usually don't agree with me (my children, all six of them) but I know they love me still. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but there are some strong emotions on here and we just don't all agree, that's all. Hug, hug, hug

All good....not taken personally at all :rocker:

So is Peter Davis saying GBC was unco-operative, or is he saying that he wasn't being unco-operative?

We know he is saying that being unco-operative doesnt mean he is guilty....and that is true. But, to claim the police are alleging (as though they were wrong) GBCs unco-operation....and then to say that being unco-operative isnt a sign of guilt, surely means that Peter Davis agrees that GBC was infact unco-operative....Am i reading that right?

Basically Willough, it is a game and whoever plays the game the best, wins!
I personally thought that Davis' opening remarks were a bit weak. Perhaps he was leading in slowly and then would've applied the whammy factor but was interrupted by some *advertiser censored* calling in a bomb threat! :banghead:

MOO.

Mixed nuts and boiled lollies Willough - really? You know boiled lollies do not get good press!!

LOL...Sorry I missed this one. Dont talk boiled lollies with Makara......She goes searching in her crystal b**l for them.....and then we all faint. :floorlaugh:

... and that's not what I'd call co-operating, hey?

"OK, now I'm arrested you can have my DNA sample, and I give it willingly... but only because I can't go anywhere, or have a car crash coz I'm all locked up." As if.... pfffft!!
LOL... no more car diversions, you are right.

I personally thought that Davis' opening remarks were a bit weak. Perhaps he was leading in slowly and then would've applied the whammy factor but was interrupted by some *advertiser censored* calling in a bomb threat! :banghead:

MOO.

At least he will have more time to practice, he needs it lol.

MOO.

I agree....to come in with something so weak, contradictory and something which doesnt paint his client in a very positive light...was silly....But we didnt get to go much further...perhaps he had something up his sleeve regardng that argument.

I do hope they find the person who calld in the bomb threat....I hope they dont call one in again tomorrow :(

MOO.

I hope Davis employs the same strategy in his summation

' Just because he didn't cooperate doesn't mean he's guilty'

Jury members, face impassive: ' Doesn't mean he's innocent, either'

Now that is funny.....I agree...There are a few people who post that get the superstar treatment and I often laugh to myself because some of the stuff they write seems to be written in a way just to impress and not simply written as a reply or comment.....Cracks me up!! ......and then half the thread is taken up with applause and praise!

I don't mind it really, I find it amusing how people react to others and how they are building certain relationships from the start of this....I find that I can write 10 or more comments a day and no one replies and then someone will mention or point out the exact same thing as I had previously and they get dozens of replies....It really is amazing how some are taken more seriously then others and almost idolised....and they aren't even verified...lmao!
:floorlaugh:

Pfft. I only come on here to meet chicks. And even then it's only if I get all my homework done and I can flog mums IPad.

I agree....to come in with something so weak, contradictory and something which doesnt paint his client in a very positive light...was silly....But we didnt get to go much further...perhaps he had something up his sleeve regardng that argument.

I do hope they find the person who calld in the bomb threat....I hope they dont call one in again tomorrow :(

BBM

Outstretched arm

cupped hand

fingers wiggling: ' gimme'

Pfft. I only come on here to meet chicks. And even then it's only if I get all my homework done and I can flog mums IPad.

You would want to meet chicks who seem to have an obsession with crime?:what:

For real... I am so bad with peoples names that I have to admit that I get most of the posters on here mixed up with each other, esp now with the sunflower pics lol. So I couldnt do that selective hi fives if I wanted to lol.

I tend to remember a few people for different reasons, some are so funny, some are so kind and caring and there are a few nuts too lol. it takes a lot of diff people to make the world or this little forum an interesting place.

I always appreciate what you have to say.... I have been having a sticky thanks button problem a bit today, might be ipad related.

Soooooo thanks, thanks, thanks haha.

You are so funny , must be all that bayside living.
Wish I lived by the seaside. :maddening:
Luv ya xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hawkie, didn't I tell you to leave my IPad alone? :notgood:

Anyway, far as I'm concerned at least, they can take as long as they like

All the more time for those 15 investigators

and time for all those in receipt of begging-bowl emails to consider at greater length if they really want to put their money where their mouths have been

Time for ATO to drag itself from paralysis to some semblance of action

Time for tv stations to reconsider the wisdom of broadcasting solicitation for cash

time for observers to observe individuals within the medical wing at Gorrie

Time is beyond price

Now that freakin FUNNY !!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::

I'm almost ashamed to be Australian today. Aussies are better than this. We are a decent and honest people. I totally condemn and reject this moronic act.

With respect to you Hawkins and your informed posts on this case, I must say I am still proud to be Australian. I believe this act was caused by a person who is not the norm of our culture. We are a caring society (in general) and IF this was caused by someone with a mental illness, they will be treated in our public hospital system with the support and medication they need to avoid further issues.
Point in case of how caring our society is.... a person charged of murder is being cared for in remand with medical help. From previous posts I understand that a person can't just ask to be in the medical ward. From what I know our health system is stretched which means these issues aren't decided upon lightly.
As an aside, I was personally hurt by this delay as the Dickie's have said they are keeping Allison's girls away from media spotlight. This just adds one more day to their objective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member