ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pfft. I only come on here to meet chicks. And even then it's only if I get all my homework done and I can flog mums IPad.

Hey Hawkins, I'm not really a cow - I'm a cougar!

Options for motive behind bomb threat:

1. Total nutter with no other purpose in mind other than to cause trouble - no actual bomb

2. Real bomb threat by persons unknown

3. Stunt by someone favouring GBC to try to show that he can't receive a fair trial - no bomb just an attempt to influence ultimately getting him off

4. Stunt by someone believing in GBC's guilt, to try to show that to release him on bail would be a danger to him and the public - no bomb just an attempt to ensure he stays in jail

5. Stunt by someone with an interest in ensuring the public are not allowed to be present at the bail hearing, or possibly any other hearing for that matter - as a way of ensuring the public hear very little of the facts of the case - wanting to prevent any chances of the prosecution case being ruined by accusations of trial by media and social media

6. Stunt by someone with an interest in ensuring the public are not allowed to be present at the bail hearing, or possibly any other hearing for that matter - as a way of ensuring the public hear very little additional facts of the case - someone involved who doesn't want the public to know how bad it was and what actually happened, which could be worse than we imagined

What do you think?

There could be another and the one I thought of straight away:

Someone is trying to dry up the Baden-Clay financial resources...even before he gets to a bail hearing. A Barrister can cost at least $10k per day...even if they do nothing....just breathing and being a Barrister.

And coochimudlo!!!

I knew I would forget a few, been years since I have been to Bribie. We used to pull our boat up on the sand at Coochie and go grab fish and chips for lunch and sit on the beach. A bit hard to drive to coochie even tho the tide gets really low at Vicky Pt sometimes its not that low lol.

I also forgot my second home, Moreton Island.

Pizza has arrived.....Time for me to head off for the night.....Thanks everyone for an interesting afternoon.....You are such a nice bunch of people.....XOX

What I was ashamed & disgusted about when I read one of the reports .....which in my opinion absolutely reeks of sheer arrogance. There she is in one of the highest courts with the Judge giving orders to clear the room & this OW refuses!?!??! WHO on earth does she think she is?????

When Justice Martin first told everyone to clear court room, Mr Baden-Clay's sister Olivia Walton initially refused telling security guards she was not going anywhere

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...s-evacuated-20120621-20q41.html#ixzz1yPkRx400

Clipped with respect Marly....but we should all recognise by now that the Baden-Clay calling-card says "ARROGANCE" in capital letters...

Yes I agree it was a totally moronic act...I don't think anyone's disputing that. It was a bit of a shock to hear it happened but by sounds it's not uncommon. I wasn't ashamed to be an Australian though as I think that's a bit of a stretch.

What I was ashamed & disgusted about when I read one of the reports .....which in my opinion absolutely reeks of sheer arrogance. There she is in one of the highest courts with the Judge giving orders to clear the room & this OW refuses!?!??! WHO on earth does she think she is?????

When Justice Martin first told everyone to clear court room, Mr Baden-Clay's sister Olivia Walton initially refused telling security guards she was not going anywhere

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...s-evacuated-20120621-20q41.html#ixzz1yPkRx400

If i was her which i'm glad i'm not i would refuse to leave too if i was at a court trying to support my family member ( guilty or not guilty)

mg - i said pet, i said love, i said darl! - suck it up and keep posting.
Don't let the emus kick your dunny down love!

mani!!!! What are you smoking tonight? Gimme some.....

Pfft. I only come on here to meet chicks. And even then it's only if I get all my homework done and I can flog mums IPad.

Hawkins I respect you and your posts but there is room for humour and tolerance and if the other posters are like me they don't always have time to read and evaluate every post. Sometimes I skim through and see a post I agree with and thank the poster but most of the time I am rushing through to see what is developing.

Don't take it personally. I think most sleuths really appreciate your posts and we must not lose sight of the fact that we are all interested because we are outraged at what happened to Allison and her loved ones who will bear the scars for the rest of their lives. :fence:

If i was her which i'm glad i'm not i would refuse to leave too if i was at a court trying to support my family member ( guilty or not guilty)

That attitude very probably wouldn't be in the best interests of either your family member or yourself, you know

Mani Loooka moi looka moi Mani Looka mooooiii ....No wuckin furries luv. :floorlaugh:

Where is the contrition and the woe and this No wuckin furries is not the work of an ahem elderly lady with arthritis IMO lol !!

Sorry angel but that to me shows a lack of respect for authority. If the Judge orders you to do something in his court room, you do it...no questions asked.

I agree with you, they really do in this case.

I think if the family has the balls to beg the public to pay for his legal fees then they arent to shy about asking for help.

Sorry Bayside, from what I understand the email from OW was a private email to family and friends. In saying that we also don't have any other private emails from the family.

I knew I would forget a few, been years since I have been to Bribie. We used to pull our boat up on the sand at Coochie and go grab fish and chips for lunch and sit on the beach. A bit hard to drive to coochie even tho the tide gets really low at Vicky Pt sometimes its not that low lol.

I also forgot my second home, Moreton Island.

Aaah Morton Island - do all those flies still live there?:floorlaugh:

I think the fact that she did this (which would obviously have been futile in the end) goes to show how much she has been affected by the situation.
If it were my family member, I would also feel the need to try and protect them. I don't think it means OW is a bad or arrogant person, I think she is traumatised and common sense gone out the window.

Wasn't it looka moy, looka moy not moi!

I rest my case :)

Thanks MG

Mani moi means 'me' in French. I was educated in France. I assumed it was the correct spelling. Why does 'moy' mean ?

I need another wine.:dance:

Where is the contrition and the woe and this No wuckin furries is not the work of an ahem elderly lady with arthritis IMO lol !!

Second glass of wine does wonders for arthritis when it kicks in.:great:

I think the fact that she did this (which would obviously have been futile in the end) goes to show how much she has been affected by the situation.
If it were my family member, I would also feel the need to try and protect them. I don't think it means OW is a bad or arrogant person, I think she is traumatised and common sense gone out the window.

That's one interpretation of course

The accused wasn't at the court, as far as I'm aware

So my interpretation -- just my personal opinion which I'm prepared to own --would be that the person was either incomprehensibly ignorant of procedure and decorum. Or the person is mentally unbalanced. Or the person lives in a fantasy world of her own and her family's position in the world. Or the person directly flew in the face of all advice from the accused's legal reps. Or the person exists within a siege mentality, is paranoid, dismissive of authority and thinks nothing of pitting her will against the world at large in order to have her own way. Or the person suffers from a melodramatic, theatrical type personality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie