Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 questions but i'm not sure if anyone can answer them for me

I just read the latest report on CM

An examination of it will demonstrate the weakness of the case against my client," he said.

(And) the extraordinary nature of some of the allegations being made."

Peter Davis SC i think was the one that said that just wondering if this guy is on GBC'S side???

Also it was said His lack of co-operation is not evidence of guilt

I must be getting the wrong quote when I post then. No wonder I am so disliked.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
If that is indeed the case I apologise. This freaking armor is sooo heavy....but I definitely need it it seems. Cheers

The song reference was mine fom 'the life of Brian'.

Ps if you take off your armour you may find it quite pleasant amongst us 'earthbound misfits' (Pink Floyd song)!

This post is NOT directed at anyone. I am making a statement.
This is a forum. You post, and you risk getting a response you do not like.

Some of my posts have been torn to shreds! and my attitude is that I can get over it or I can rack off! simple as....

I Second that!

And again here we go. I must be imagining all the humor on here today I guess. The BCs have really copped it today. That I have not imagined. I seem to ruffle feather when I post at times/a lot yet if the same words were uttered by a dare I say regular /popular poster peace would reign supreme.I don't get it. Yes I do.:waitasec:

There's a little trick to it, if you want to gain that cult status. You need to provide lots of jargony cop/legal information, but ensure at the same time that you side with the majority and provide lots of reassurance to them. It also helps to try to egg others on, while at the same time ensuring you don't personally say anything offensive or defamatory. IMO

I have 2 questions but i'm not sure if anyone can answer them for me

I just read the latest report on CM

An examination of it will demonstrate the weakness of the case against my client," he said.

(And) the extraordinary nature of some of the allegations being made."

Peter Davis SC i think was the one that said that just wondering if this guy is on GBC'S side???

Also it was said His lack of co-operation is not evidence of guilt

BBM - But he told police everything? Remember he even said it twice. LOL

The chief justice and justice both looked rather bemused in that photo of them. I'd say they are rather peeved off this threat interupted their day. Dont blame them.

' Anger is simply disappointed hope'

After reading that many years ago, so much of people's reactions (espcially my own) were rendered understandable to me

A very, very sad day for all those truly affected by this case. I really hope that ABC's girls are never made aware of the mockery circulating in the pursuit of justice for their mother.

Here's hoping all future legal proceedings are able to proceed unhindered by those who wish to achieve nothing more than to thrust themselves in the limelight. I hope the QPS are able to apprehend those involved in this "prank" and give them a lesson in true justice.

I just wrote a long and intelligent post as a reply(nah not really intelligent) to you to hope that I hadn't offended you. You seem to have tough skin so I assume you're not. Anyway the post got lost.
Just wanted to double confirm I hope it was ok what I said. Keep up the good posts, you bring me down to see common sense and calmness a lot of the time. Got to go *advertiser censored*

Ha ha, no its ok. I did not take offence at all. I am sorry that others may get annoyed or take offence.. I guess that is part of the nature of many different personalities gathering together and sometimes it takes time for things to gel.. I do always try to respect others and their opinions and try to give a balance view... I'm heading off too.. so yes everyone can breathe a sigh of relief...:D

There's a little trick to it, if you want to gain that cult status. You need to provide lots of jargony cop/legal information, but ensure at the same time that you side with the majority and provide lots of reassurance to them. It also helps to try to egg others on, while at the same time ensuring you don't personally say anything offensive or defamatory. IMO

Oh man! I don't meet any of the selection criteria....

Some of my posts have been torn to shreds! and my attitude is that I can get over it or I can rack off! simple as....

hear hear CJ!!!
I have certainly missed a crazy afternoon on here. I cannot believe the snippets I did get to read!! I caught the first comments made by his barrister...and that alone has got my mind reeling!!
will now spend an hour or two trying to catch up

Oh I have yet to read a repose that would rack me off. Nice phrase. And I am old enough and wise enough to realise that my opinions will ruffle some feathersbeing that we are all different and my views are in the minority as there seems to be little sympathy for the elderly BC's. It all good. There is nothing to get over. I will continue to read and learn and have an opinion like everyone else.

Unless I am racked off of course. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

It is his Barrister that said those few words.

Thankyou :) i'm getting confused with so many involved in the courtroom lol I think after this case and the Max Sica case is over i will have a few years sleep lol

Totally agree CJ60, most of us on here have been criticised at one stage of another, if it gets too much jist step away for a while. Just about all of the posts are others opinions, we are never going to agree, but perhaps one comment may start another chain that you do agree with.

I have found people on here vary from one of the spectrum to the other, and you may agree what somebody posts one day and not the next. If you can't handle it one day, take a break and do something you have been neglecting.

Whoa...There are certainly some people suffering with disappointed hope,some disappointed in other ways than some of us. Geez people calm. This is a murder trial not a blue light disco.If you want to play nice and talk nicely then perhaps play with your kids or pet. Night night : )

Ha ha, no its ok. I did not take offence at all. I am sorry that others may get annoyed or take offence.. I guess that is part of the nature of many different personalities gathering together and sometimes it takes time for things to gel.. I do always try to respect others and their opinions and try to give a balance view... I'm heading off too.. so yes everyone can breathe a sigh of relief...:D

No one could be offended with your posts, no one is breathing a sigh of relief. I think we all respect your opinion immensely. I certainly do. Hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member