ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't meant to be. I was simply saying that in such a tragedy I don't see a bright side today and haven't ever in this case:banghead:. And I am one of the most happy go lucky people you could meet. I wasn't suggesting you have laughed at anyone .Was curious about your comment. I love that song and sing it a lot when I am having a perfect day.
No offence intended.

I have not mentioned any 'song' as you'll see when you scroll back to check

alisonsandy‏@alisonsandy

Court is over for today, Gerard Baden-Clay's bail application hearing will have to be rescheduled @couriermail #badenclay

alisonsandy ‏@alisonsandy

Court is over for today, Gerard Baden-Clay's bail application hearing will have to be rescheduled @couriermail #badenclay

Or maybe somehow not at all related to the GBCbail hearing but the Sica case or the bikie hearing. Who knows !!?!

Apparently (hearsay) it was specified in here earlier that it was directed at courtroom 5, which is his courtroom.....It seemed as though his courtroom was initially cleared....and then after it was decided to clear the whole courthouse.

alisonsandy ‏@alisonsandy
Chief Justice de Jersey told media business will resume tomorrow @couriermail #badenclay

alisonsandy, Chief Justice de Jersey told media business will resume tomorrow @couriermail #badenclay just then.

alisonsandy Court is over for today, Gerard Baden-Clay's bail application hearing will have to be rescheduled @couriermail #badenclay

Suited in my full suit of armor I ask------What IS the bright side of this previously described absolute tragedy ? Wait till I lift my shield before you answer.IF you answer It's a heavy son of a -----h :truce:.

Never made a joke regarding Allisons murder. I have tried to refrain from making any accusation, assumptions or jokes towards anyone including GBC and his family. I have tried to be mindful and respectful to all involved because of the awful truth of this crime and because I do not know them and could not comprehend what this must be like.

No need for a shield. Happy to answer. The bright side is that Allison's terrible and unfortunate murder (according to the QPS as they have charged her husband with unlawful homicide and interfering with a corpse,so he is the alleged murderer) has made many women come forward and identify their own trauma's but also a feeling that IMO was part of her 'raison d'être ' ie make the most of everything, see joy and fun in everything, be irreverent, be crazy, be happy, and most if all 'Just Be!!!'.

Agree, agree and couldnt agree more.

RIP Allison.

n his opening statements Baden-Clay's barrister Peter Davis SC said police had alleged his client had been largely unco-operative.

"The fact is that he has been involved consensually in two forensic examinations and he's engaged a solicitor to deal with police," Mr Davis told the court before the hearing was interrupted without explanation.

"His lack of co-operation is not evidence of guilt."

Mr Davis said police had released material to The Courier-Mail newspaper that positively identified Baden-Clay as a person of interest.

Justice Glenn Martin then cleared the court.

If you are referring to the tragedy surrounding Allison's death - that is, she was murdered and dumped like rubbish...

No one has found humour, or looked on the 'bright side' - quite the opposite!

The majority have admitted to shedding many tears over this tragedy.

And again here we go. I must be imagining all the humor on here today I guess. The BCs have really copped it today. That I have not imagined. I seem to ruffle feather when I post at times/a lot yet if the same words were uttered by a dare I say regular /popular poster peace would reign supreme.I don't get it. Yes I do.:waitasec:

Ah well, today's little pantomime will result in holding-pattern for GBC, in addition to increasing legal costs. And provides more valuable time for QPS

I wonder if Hawkins is sitting in a cafe somewhere reading all this and going :what: :notgood:

Well on that note, I will see you all back here tomorrow.
Justice was not served unfortunately.

Huge visitor numbers for WS,thank you to all the positive posters.I enjoyed the lighthearted feel today immensely xx

alisonsandy‏@alisonsandy

And that is terrible news.

Jokes aside(see I am reasonable ;)) I don't know what the person who sent in a bomb threat(if it was) was trying to achieve..

:escape:

Well that big old bag of donation money just lost a big chunk of it for a wasted day in court today.

Better send some more emails out tonight Olivia and co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966