ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
even in Olivias begging letter for funds, she just wipes Gerard CLEAN as a whistle. yet it is public knowledge, confirmed by the police, yet Olivia doesnt mention this in her haste to say that Gerard 'deserves the best'..

well. why does he?

an Adulterous brother.. ??

and her a pastors wife?

what doesnt add up here?

Oh yes. this IS getting very interesting and making me think maybe the BC elders do know something.. it is just MOO..but the Police seem intent on finding something there.. again just MOO..

and I forgot..I was heading to bed..

I don't think we found out whether or not the BC's went to Arthur Gorrie or the courts today??? IF it was the prison...were they going to take something in for GBC??...stupid idea I know but stupider things have happened.

Seems odd & out of the blue detectives turned up there on this very night.

may I ask why you think this, though?? " I think OW was 'Out of the loop re GBC extra marital. exploits' mother goose?

Why I think she was IN the loop is this is a family that visits back and forth all the time. . Olivia is right IN the loop of it all. So I am interested in why you think she was unaware of this ongoing and long term event, if you have time to respond, I would appreciate it.

Also, OW spoke to Allison the night before she disappeared. The following is my opinion only and I am not stating it as fact ...OW said Allison was fine and this is where I feel she has lied. I don't think she was fine at all and if she did in fact speak with her it was due to the fact that she had heard about recent "incidents" and was fully aware that Allison was not happy. If this is the case then she is withholding information. Perhaps Allison trusted her and confided in her. How else would she know she was "depressed"?

This is a close family. Nigel and Elaine knew, they worked in the office daily with them both, Gerard and Toni.. if Nige and Elaine knew it would be a long stretch to say that Olivia didnt know.. why the distance comes into it is baffling to me. Phones are commonly used , chats are had.. Olivia was of the opinion, and careful to publicly state this, that Allison was depressed.. well why?? Olivia would have known WHY..
I come from a really close, very supportive of each other family and no way would my two sisters and I tell everything to our brother nor to our mum. My dad died a couple of years ago, but when he was alive noone told him anything much and we mostly kept him in the dark like a mushroom, much to his annoyance if he did happen to find anything out. With my mum often enough saying... owhhh no, don't tell your dad and we'd all laugh coz we knew what she meant. lol...

Families 'learn' after a while which family members to say what to because if you tell so and so, (my dad mostly when it came to my family), he'll go on and have some rant and rave at how immoral it is and bla bla bla... and then some more bla and bleat... yet we were all close to him. You just didn't want to go through all 'that' with him, so to avoid it, you didn't tell him.

This case is getting so confusing :banghead: :banghead: My partner is still saying that he thinks there was more involved than just GBC. Like i said in one of the threads my partner said IF anyone else was involved he was hoping GBC would actually tell them. Does this case seem very confusing to anyone else? Or is it just me ?

No it is not just you LOL

I don't think we found out whether or not the BC's went to Arthur Gorrie or the courts today??? IF it was the prison...were they going to take something in for GBC??...stupid idea I know but stupider things have happened.

Seems odd & out of the blue detectives turned up there on this very night.

I was thinking along these lines too.

If they were looking for an item, you wouldn't think it could be related to Allisons' murder, as surely they would expect anything like that to have been removed a long time ago (making it difficult to get a warrant on that basis).

...and I was under the impression QPS suspect Allison was transported in the Captiva, hence the reason for releasing the information about the blood found in the car.

So I believe this search was related to something more recent.

It is interesting that the charge of 'interfering with the corpse' takes place at the Kholo bridge.. specifically at the Kholo bridge

maybe Gerard had to scramble back home, and get walking gear for the body, once a story had been created, undress her , dress her in the walking gear and scramble back home again.

Hey Trooper, I can't find the link now, but I recall it was mentioned in MSM as Knolo Creek, not bridge.

This is an interesting twist! It doesn't seem to make sense to be searching papa smurfs car at this point in time does it? I get the distinct impression that mind games are being played by QPS, and they are putting the pressure on somebody

may I ask why you think this, though?? " I think OW was 'Out of the loop re GBC extra marital. exploits' mother goose?

Why I think she was IN the loop is this is a family that visits back and forth all the time. . Olivia is right IN the loop of it all. So I am interested in why you think she was unaware of this ongoing and long term event, if you have time to respond, I would appreciate it.

Well you are more informed than I am then. I have no idea how many times she flies to Brisbane in a year to visit the family. I base my opinion (and that is all it is) on the fact that she lives in Townsville with her pastor husband and her children.Has her own life. There would be pretty strong demands on her time being the wife of a pastor.A friend of mine his Pastor of our Anglican Church and is wife is flat out all the time. So based on those two things alone (distance and her busy life) she may not be so involved with GBC's goings on as you might think.
That you base your opinion on the fact that OW has been going back and forth lately is not rational to me. These are extraordinary circumstances. As someone else said knowledge is not acceptance. She certainly knows now and is probably not happy about it. My favorite quote is "Information is not knowledge" Albert Einstein. Do you have her yearly Itinerary. Even if you did it would not prove she was in the loop would it.Your opinion based on her recent travel does not convince me she was 'In the loop'.I suggest we agree to disagree. Please don't ask me about OW again. My thoughts have been fairly clear no offence intended.:please:

Also, OW spoke to Allison the night before she disappeared. The following is my opinion only and I am not stating it as fact ...OW said Allison was fine and this is where I feel she has lied. I don't think she was fine at all and if she did in fact speak with her it was due to the fact that she had heard about recent "incidents" and was fully aware that Allison was not happy. If this is the case then she is withholding information. Perhaps Allison trusted her and confided in her. How else would she know she was "depressed"?

I believe that its possible too that olivia spoke to her in the days prior to her murder, and that phonecall prompted olivia t io come down from townsville. If she was in brisbane it would explain why she was there early

If they were looking for an item, you wouldn't think it could be related to Allisons' murder, as surely they would expect anything like that to have been removed a long time ago (making it difficult to get a warrant on that basis).

...and I was under the impression QPS suspect Allison was transported in the Captiva, hence the reason for releasing the information about the blood found in the car.

Whatever it was all about it was something damn serious to warrant five detectives going in...two or three maybe but not five!!!

I remember reading a case some time back, a shed or warehouse had to be searched...two detectives were sent in.

Without wanting to sound outlandish (because it certainly sounds that way) - but something to do with the bomb threat today?

Or something to do with further tests that have come back?

Or something to do with them seeing GBC today?

But if they just searched the boot and back seat, they must have been looking for a particular item, right? They would impound the car if they wanted to test it for anything. I'm bamboozled. Good night.

Whatever it was all about it was something damn serious to warrant five detectives going in...two or three maybe but not five!!!

I remember reading a case some time back, a shed or warehouse had to be searched...two detectives were sent in.

So many new questions!

Were the BC seniors cooperative in this search? The article says they were inside most of the time and only came out briefly to search the car. So they weren't searching it as the potential vehicle to transport the body.

Maybe something had been reported to QPS (eg I saw such and such in the back of their car...) and BC's allowed them to search the car, rather than the execution of a warrant?

Also wondering if OW is staying with the BC seniors.

Hmmm there may indeed be a further reason why the girls have not remained with the paternal grandparents.

Good night.

I guess another option is if the defense only just heard some of the allegations against GBC as part of the prosecutions reasons for not allowing bail (??) someone might arrange a bomb threat to get it adjourned for more time to prepare counterargumetns?

Hi Susan these were my thoughts too, if PDSC's first few lines are anything to go by it looks like it is in fact HE, who has the weak case and extra time would suit him just fine, not to mention he likes the money so having to appear again today would suit him too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties