*Arrest* Holly Bobo investigation- TBI press conference 5 March 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reporter is talking about Clint being falsely accused during all of this and how it brought so much heartache to him and his parents. The reporter said maybe this can bring him and the family some peace now.:( Bless his heart.

It reminds me of a quote I have seen several times over the years when I think of Clint and others in his same situation that were falsely accused.

"With TRUTH comes freedom for those who have been falsely accused."

The TBI and all the other agencies today brought that truth to light. God bless them.

IMO

I remember when this girl went missing. Can someone bring up to speed onto what led the LE into arresting this guy and charging him with her murder? I've not been following! Thank you in advance!

Good question. No one is really sure except that someone probably fingered Adams. Things really just hit the fan last week.

Anyone else get the impression that they don't feel like they will be able to recover a body?

:(

I get the feeling that either they haven't found her, or they have found evidence of dismemberment. Not sure why I feel that way - but to be able to prove she was murdered sounds like more than a confession. I think if they had found her body, they would just say so. That's why I think it's something inbetween. :(

ZA was the second name on the list in their suspect folder at the news station...

To those of you with more experience in these matters:
Why would they not be able to say if they've recovered her body?

Its likely that do not want the defense to know what they have. But, it sounds more like the Heather Elvis case, where there is evidence of death without a body.

I want to know how he did this....and why.

How horrible to consider.

No matter how much you expect the confirmation, no matter how many times you have heard this during a case it is still a hard, swift kick in the gut.

I cannot get into that. :tantrum:

Didn't he say that they would most likely seek the death penalty? And I also took he said that they believe that Holly was killed in the process of being kidnapped which is why it was aggravated kidnapping. Did I understand that correctly?

They said it is eligible under statutes. They will review. Not a done deal, just eligible at this point.

I think they will keep what they found secret. It will help in getting confusions for others that were involved. Those people won't know what was found. Bet there are a bunch in prison right now that need clean undies.

I am just sick over this.

I had not followed Holly's case until last week when they announced that they had a development.

May she rest in peace.

Can someone please help out with how the accused has been brought into this criminal investigation before? How has he entered LE's radar? May help to understand how he was in the top 5 for those of us that have just started following... will try and go back and find it but it could take days.

I get the feeling that either they haven't found her, or they have found evidence of dismemberment. Not sure why I feel that way - but to be able to prove she was murdered sounds like more than a confession. I think if they had found her body, they would just say so. That's why I think it's something inbetween. :(
BBM :( That is my fear. Maybe some evidence of a body but so destroyed, not really a recovery?

Bless her family.....

Now let's hear ZA's grandfather proclaim his innocence.

It just infuriates me that this "man" had at least 9 felonies, numerous misdemeanors, a history of violence and here he is walking around town with meth and pearls, guns and knives.

I'm going to go sit in a bubble bath and weep for all the beauty of this world tarnished by the likes of Zach Adams.

I hope he, and those like him, rot in hell.

Didn't he say that they would most likely seek the death penalty? And I also took he said that they believe that Holly was killed in the process of being kidnapped which is why it was aggravated kidnapping. Did I understand that correctly?

Imo, NanZDrew, that is a very vague answer in that up until HB's death she was in the process of being kidnapped. Director Mark Gwyn was also asked what day she died and he replied that he couldn't answer that question.

I hope they don't do some crap when this goes to trial and find him guilty but let his mom convince the jury to give him a lesser sentence because he had a bad childhood. That's what happened in the Anne Pressly murder. If there ever was a case eligible for death, that was it, and the jury fell for the killer's mom's dog and pony crocodile tears.

I am just sick over this.

I had not followed Holly's case until last week when they announced that they had a development.

May she rest in peace.

Can someone please help out with how the accused has been brought into this criminal investigation before? How has he entered LE's radar? May help to understand how he was in the top 5 for those of us that have just started following... will try and go back and find it but it could take days.

Well it can't be posted here, but you can read about some speculation on Topix. I haven't seen any MSM links with the info though.

JMO

Just my opinion,

The reason they haven't said they found her body is perhaps, they may have found her, and having to wait for "Official" results.
We don't know, but to make such a bold statement as kidnapping, then murder...to death penalty.. they have a lot that they will not say yet.
Remember, Every one in the law of our land, deserves a fair trial and we are no where near the part where "discovery" comes in.
They are laying out there case even now.

In my Opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member