*Arrest* Holly Bobo investigation- TBI press conference 5 March 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZA was one of the men that was following Holly around at a community event in the weeks leading up to her disappearance. Her mother, Karen, noticed the men and even spoke to them (or so its said).

Karen Bobo was ZA's 4th grade teacher and kB and ZA's mom worked together in the school system at one time in the past.

That's about all the connection we have at this time.

In retrospect, a lot of us thought KB falling to her knees at school meant she immediately knew something bad had happened to Holly. I am wondering if some of the guys at the coon hunt that were following Holly made some sort of threat or comment to KB that day when she spoke to them. What was the date of the coon hunt?

Also, ZA's mom said ZA liked KB as a teacher. If so, why would ZA target one of his favorite teacher's daughter?

I just heard that too on the link I was listening to for the PC.

It doesn't surprise me. I think he has always been a horrible person and his mother and grandpa covered for him.

imo

I agree, Ms. Ocean.

There is a definite hierarchy to prison.

He's a woman-killer, likely rapist, and a racist?

He's going to be loathed. Druggies and career thieves and gangbangers don't care for rapists, nor racists. Not in the slightest.

Earlier today in msm, we were led to believe that there were going to be more than 1 person charged. Do we know of any others?

The progression of crime......petty to serious-and also drugs in the mix. But it takes a really depraved person to kidnap and murder a young person.

Death penalty is appropriate in this case. This perp is too far gone and has lost all sense of right and wrong. Knowingly and deliberately at some point in his sordid life. May God have mercy upon his soul.

What do you all think about others being involved per LE?

I agree, Ms. Ocean.

There is a definite hierarchy to prison.

He's a woman-killer, likely rapist, and a racist?

He's going to be loathed. Druggies and career thieves and gangbangers don't care for rapists, nor racists. Not in the slightest.

Rape was not mentioned. Not saying he didn't rape her but they either did not find her or what was found wasn't enough for rape charge.

He was just "'outed" on TV for being a fan (at a bare minimum) of white power literature. (Turner Diaries.)

Methinks jail, with it's varied racial mix, will assuredly be watching.

And waiting for his arrival.

ETA: The link I was watching - Fox, IIRC? - stated that it was his favorite book. From his FB page.

I am always shocked by what evil people believe and the ideologies they subscribe to. As a historian, one must read some truly horrific things in order to better understand the time period and the culture they are studying. Trust me, my many library cards would easily put me as a candidate for right-wing fanaticism/leftist fanaticism. But there is a HUGE difference between being a scholar and those who actually believe in this absolute junk. DISCLAIMER: FYI I study anti-Semitism in Russia and the Soviet Union, and I love all people LOL.

The Turner Diaries, for those interested, are staunchly anti-Semitic (anti-Jewish) and racist. It is a lot like Hitler's Mein Kampf in that regard. The book is truly disgusting.

If ZA is serious in listing this as his favorite book, then we are dealing with one seriously evil and hateful person.

JMO

Now I am just mad, just finish watching a report on the news, Out of Nashville, and they are outside of Holly's parents home.

TBI is in the driveway saying that her family, will not be talking to anyone at this time.

You know, Media has it's place, but at this moment, I think not!!!

I know. I really wish they would back the hell off!

What do you all think about others being involved per LE?

There will be others in my opinion, some will make deals, but I have a feeling that others have known for a long time, during and after.

We will just have to wait to see what evidence comes out.

But LE had tips, all along the way, to get here today.

Have all searches been called off? If so, that could indicate that remains have already been found.

now let's hear za's grandfather proclaim his innocence.

It just infuriates me that this "man" had at least 9 felonies, numerous misdemeanors, a history of violence and here he is walking around town with meth and pearls, guns and knives.

exactly!!!

No rape wasn't mentioned but......IMO he just had to have that beautiful sweet girl. Seeing all the pics of him.......puke.

I remember reading a while ago - I forget the site - that Adams resembled the e-fit of a man who tried to kidnap another young blonde. Is it possible he's done this before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx