*Arrest* Holly Bobo investigation- TBI press conference 5 March 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, LE and the DA really needs to resolve this without going to a trial. So do the Bobo's.
This is going to be a tough road ahead for all involved.

I know this is REALLY pre-mature, but does anyone know if high profile court proceedings are televised in TN?

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Rape was not mentioned. Not saying he didn't rape her but they either did not find her or what was found wasn't enough for rape charge.

Hopefully if others get charged then someone will be willing to testify and then other charges can be filed.

I can think of no other reason why this dirt monger would have taken her. So I do hope other charges will be piled on once they can prove it.

I know this is REALLY pre-mature, but does anyone know if high profile court proceedings are televised in TN?

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Yes, we have had high profile cases televised here.

IMO, LE and the DA really needs to resolve this without going to a trial. So do the Bobo's.
This is going to be a tough road ahead for all involved.

I don't know. The problem with that is a confession usually takes the death penalty off the table. Then they work out plea deals to which the family has no part of. That is strictly between the DA and the suspect. At least with a trial the family can be involved and present and see what goes down. Not some shady back room deal between Cletus and Gomer...

I don't believe that anyone else is involved in this but ZA. I think that he had a bunch of buddies that he did his meth dealings with and his other illegal activity. But, I think that this situation with Holly was too much of a private thing for him and that he wanted her all to himself. I believe that he had in his mind to kidnap a woman for quite a while and fulfill some type of sick fantasy. I also believe that he has been on LE's radar since almost the beginning. I think that he was the one who tried to abduct HS and that she identified him as such. I think that he has been watched by LE for most of this time as well.

I have to wonder if he was tipped off that LE would be coming to officially search his property because of his statement the other day to the reporter saying he wasn't the guy. He was in jail for unrelated charges, so why would he make that statement? He KNEW the reporter was there because of Holly's case.

Such sad news. RIP Holly. I do believe your justice is coming. I'm sure you are looking down knowing. My heart goes out to the Family, Friends and Community. This has been a long time coming. Kudos to all LE who have frustrated the public to no end LOL. You had a reason. You worked this case and by all indications it's not over. Those involved even on the fringe-may your life be hell now and in the eternal.

Hollyflipflops.jpg

RIP HOLLY

pink-roses-baby-breath.gif

tbi said the investigation is still active and that it took pieces here and there to arrive where they are today (paraphrased). I don't think bits and pieces are a confession.. I think bits and pieces led to the search warrant which ties in to their total case and they are protecting it as they should for prosecution sake

:twocents:

I don't believe that anyone else is involved in this but ZA. I think that he had a bunch of buddies that he did his meth dealings with and his other illegal activity. But, I think that this situation with Holly was too much of a private thing for him and that he wanted her all to himself. I believe that he had in his mind to kidnap a woman for quite a while and fulfill some type of sick fantasy. I also believe that he has been on LE's radar since almost the beginning. I think that he was the one who tried to abduct HS and that she identified him as such. I think that he has been watched by LE for most of this time as well.

I agree. Yet I do believe there are others who knew some how and in some way what he did. Maybe helped dispose of Holly? Saw evidence? Heard him talk. Maybe some or all I have stated?

In retrospect, a lot of us thought KB falling to her knees at school meant she immediately knew something bad had happened to Holly. I am wondering if some of the guys at the coon hunt that were following Holly made some sort of threat or comment to KB that day when she spoke to them. What was the date of the coon hunt?

Also, ZA's mom said ZA liked KB as a teacher. If so, why would ZA target one of his favorite teacher's daughter?

It is important that we all realize that there are people in this world that exist and are pure evil. With no remorse or conciounce of what their victim or their victims family members go through. Some of them are so evil they even laugh at their victims while the victims suffer.

It took me awhile many years ago to understand that. It is important to understand and accept that there are people out there like that. It helps us normal folks to be wary of some people and helps with our safety.

Who organized the pink ribbons and when were they placed all over town? Did someone with inside information know what was going to come down today?

At work and just read the news...
Man o man what a bittersweet moment...
Prayers of strength for the Bobo family...
Rest in Peace beautiful girl... Your justice is coming
Xoxo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The most the DA would go down is to Life in Prison on Kidnapping and Murder.

And believe me, a life sentence in a TN security prison is not what this guy wants.

Please My Dear Friends,
Lets all decide when to start with what evidence we have now. There is something I want to say but I do not want to be offensive at this time...
When is it appropriate? I am still rather new to the site.
Thank You~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member