*Arrest* Holly Bobo investigation- TBI press conference 5 March 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to smack that smirk off of his face........ughhhhh

He was just "'outed" on TV for being a fan (at a bare minimum) of white power literature. (Turner Diaries.)

Methinks jail, with it's varied racial mix, will assuredly be watching.

And waiting for his arrival.

ETA: The link I was watching - Fox, IIRC? - stated that it was his favorite book. From his FB page.

Another senseless murder! :pullhair: Prayers for all the BoBo family & friends. :praying:

They wont answer if they have found Holly. I bet they did.

I'm thinking of all the digging and sifting that went on. I have a sad suspicion that they may have found human remains and are awaiting DNA results.

Also, there must be substantial other evidence found to back up the murder charge.

I am used to waiting for details to dribble out. It is a sign of a good investigation that we aren't being made privy to ANY of them. So much the better if there are others involved.

I want to know how he did this....and why.

How horrible to consider.

We already know how he did it and the why imo is because he had sexual intentions. He murdered her because that way she could never tell anyone.

It is very easy to kidnap a small woman. We have seen it happen over and over again with these same results.

IMO

Sadly knowing how and why and every other thing you think you need to know doesn't make any difference or change how you feel inside :(

Other than the Turner Diaries, what was the name of the other book ZA was reading?

To those of you with more experience in these matters:
Why would they not be able to say if they've recovered her body?

They have to have enough of something that relates Holly to being no longer living and it being connected to ZA. They could have bones, DNA, blood, etc. but just not an actual body. So, because they don't know yet what ZA is going to say legally, they will stop short of saying that they have a body. This is common. Also, there have been enough boots on the ground there at the scene that it would be difficult to remove an actual body (which would be in an advanced stage of decomposition) without that information getting out to the media.

I am just sick over this.

I had not followed Holly's case until last week when they announced that they had a development.

May she rest in peace.

Can someone please help out with how the accused has been brought into this criminal investigation before? How has he entered LE's radar? May help to understand how he was in the top 5 for those of us that have just started following... will try and go back and find it but it could take days.

If you read outside, unlinkable rumor mill boards (cough, uh hmm.... topix) ZA was mentioned in the very beginnings as a person likely responsible. Kudos to that poster, as they were RIGHT.

ZA was one of the men that was following Holly around at a community event in the weeks leading up to her disappearance. Her mother, Karen, noticed the men and even spoke to them (or so its said).

Karen Bobo was ZA's 4th grade teacher and kB and ZA's mom worked together in the school system at one time in the past.

That's about all the connection we have at this time.

He was just "'outed" on TV for being a fan (at a bare minimum) of white power literature. (Turner Diaries.)

Methinks jail, with it's varied racial mix, will assuredly be watching.

And waiting for his arrival.

ETA: The link I was watching - Fox, IIRC? - stated that it was his favorite book. From his FB page.

I just heard that too on the link I was listening to for the PC.

It doesn't surprise me. I think he has always been a horrible person and his mother and grandpa covered for him.

imo

*group hugs*

We knew this was the likely outcome but I'm still stunned to hear someone officially say it :(

I hope to god they found her.

Other than the Turner Diaries, what was the name of the other book ZA was reading?

48 laws of power. It's huge in prison/jail. So huge, in fact, that it's mentioned on Wikipedia, as a favorite of the jail peeps.

They have to have enough of something that relates Holly to being no longer living and it being connected to ZA. They could have bones, DNA, blood, etc. but just not an actual body. So, because they don't know yet what ZA is going to say legally, they will stop short of saying that they have a body. This is common. Also, there have been enough boots on the ground there at the scene that it would be difficult to remove an actual body (which would be in an advanced stage of decomposition) without that information getting out to the media.

He seemed adamant that they could prove he murdered her. They have something big and they know it is solid evidence.

IMO

Janet Kim ‏@NC5_JanetKim · 9m
Cindy Adams also said Karen Bobo, Holly's mother, was Zach's 4th grade teacher-- his favorite teacher in fact. #HollyBobo

I think Holly represented the unattainable to ZA. The pictures of the female canines they've shown him to be associated with prove that. I think ZA was used to getting everything he wanted, and Holly wouldn't give him the time of day. Maybe even snubbed him. He hated that. It seeded a deep rooted anger inside of him.

Now I am just mad, just finish watching a report on the news, Out of Nashville, and they are outside of Holly's parents home.

TBI is in the driveway saying that her family, will not be talking to anyone at this time.

You know, Media has it's place, but at this moment, I think not!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx