*Arrest* Holly Bobo investigation- TBI press conference 5 March 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just listened to the presser again. He made it a point to stress the reward money. I have to wonder if someone will be collecting it. :waitasec:

Community is devastated by news that Holly Bobo is dead

DECATURVILLE — People in Decatur County, West Tennessee and the entire state prayed for nearly three years that Holly Bobo would be returned to her family alive.

The community’s hopes were shattered Wednesday when authorities announced they believe Bobo was killed soon after she was kidnapped in April 2011 and that a man who lived among them is charged with her murder.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/2...stated-by-news-Holly-Bobo-dead?nclick_check=1

:seeya: Good Morning, Y'all !

I never thought Holly's case would be solved, but finally an arrest ! So there is HOPE that other cases will be solved as well !

Question:

Is there a Transcript of yesterday's Presser ? I listened LIVE but I was interrupted twice :banghead:

:please: Thoughts and Prayers to Holly's Family !

family quote on Fox news

"we might not know her whereabouts but we know she is dead"

:(

:seeya: Good Morning, Y'all !

I never thought Holly's case would be solved, but finally an arrest ! So there is HOPE that other cases will be solved as well !

Question:

Is there a Transcript of yesterday's Presser ? I listened LIVE but I was interrupted twice :banghead:

:please: Thoughts and Prayers to Holly's Family !

Looked but I don't see a written transcript :seeya:

From the above documents, which really don't say too much, it sounds as if Holly was, perhaps, more seriously injured during kidnapping and expired from her wounds on the 13th.

SO many thoughts are racing through my mind! I have always thought about this case and just happened to hop over to her forum here on WS right around last week, when the shock of the new SWs was being released, and I have been trying to catch up and read through all your posts. Then I woke up this morning to hear murder and kidnapping charges! Thanks to the dedicated bunch of you who have been tirelessly sleuthing and keeping everyone updated as thoroughly as possible in this case. You guys are amazing! Also, my heart absolutely aches for the Bobo family and friends. I know this is not the ending we wanted, but I hope that justice is brought to them quickly and powerfully.

It's really frightening to see how much trouble with the law ZA was involved, and that he was roaming free to terrorize for as long as he was. The history of violence against women is especially troubling — it's pretty clear he has a violent disdain for women that has escalated as he aged. Violence against women is an epidemic in this country and IMO, more people need to be educated about the red flags that indicate someone is an abuser or harbors violent, manipulative, dangerous thoughts/feelings toward women. Happy this guy is off the streets but it seems like he should have been locked up for good awhile ago. He has got SO many indicators for being a dangerous sociopath: injuring/killing animals, heavy drug use, history of abusive behavior toward women (shooting his mom?! wtf?!)...this list goes on and on. This especially disturbed me:

“...On his Facebook page, Adams lists his favorite books as 48 Laws of Power, perhaps one of the most popular books in the prison system - and one that teaches readers how to manipulate people and keep them under control...”

That makes my skin crawl – this fantasy of his was probably brewing inside his sick mind for years, IMO, probably intensified by long-term meth abuse. Amphetamines, especially when abused in large amounts over an extended period, can cause paranoia, obsessive thinking, days of sleeplessness followed by crashing, violence, even psychosis. Not that any of that absolves or excuses what he did; more so I am thinking his sociopathic behavior was intensified by his drug abuse and was fuel on an already raging fire. When fantasy is no longer enough and moves into reality for these psychos, then disaster occurs. I wonder if a meth binge triggered his actions that day. JMO and stuff.

BBM: EXACTLY! And I'm sure this has much to do with the "enabling" that his family has been doing. ZA's family has been in denial about his character, attributing it all to his "addiction"...At some point, that same addiction will change his character forever...There are many that struggle with addictions. Meth addiction is not the same. I've seen this drugs destruction first hand countless times. It's not to be taken lightly at all!

AGREED so much. All the enabling only allowed for the addiction to become worse and worse, and gave the user a feeling of "invincibility", so to speak, when it came to being punished for his actions. He certainly had an obvious escalation in criminal behavior, violence, arrogance, recklessness and disregard for consequence (impulsivity), etc. It makes me wonder sadly if all this could have been prevented if someone gave this scum "tough love". Then again, he displays sociopathic/narcissistic behavior and was probably a fuse waiting to blow regardless of the actions of others. IDK, it is all so nauseating and sad...

Yeah but I wonder how much he weighed back in 2011.

IMO

I don't know how helpful this may be, if at all, but my husband is a very lean, muscular guy naturally, and he was very insecure about his size when younger; to compensate, he wore lots of baggy clothing thinking it made him look "bigger" or heavier than he was. A lot of the wannabe "/gangbangers" dress like that too. So maybe if ZA was still the same weight, oversized clothing may have made it difficult to determine his true weight by sight alone.

There is a lot of information to digest still. I just hope they nail this guy and anyone who helped him in the slightest. Holly deserves justice to the highest degree. My love goes to her family and friends. This next part of this journey is sure to be a difficult one for them, and I hope they stay strong through this.

The heart wrenching interview of KB & DB on 04/13/2011, pleading for help bringing their daughter home safely touched me, as it did many others..

Threw this preliminary profile together of the likely traits of the unknown suspect from the observations on 04/13/2011; the morning of Holly's abduction, and info garnered while on the Easter weekend search. Over the past 3 years since HB's abduction, there have been numerous persons that fit this partial profile, but were eventually ruled out by investigators.
While checking in to the Parsons Hotel on 04/23/2011, which was next door to the HB's nursing school. The clerk shared that FBI BAU2 profilers had just checked out heading back to Quantico, VA. Profiles are only one of many tools used in an investigation. They are rarely 100% accurate but can be very helpful when determining the course of an investigation, imo. Imo, these profiles prepared by the BAU2 in HB's abduction investigation should have been released to the public to inform them of the rare type of person that was capable of committing this heinous crime..

Profile of Unknown Abductor of Holly Bobo;

aproximate age> 40s to 50 stranger - sociopath/psychopath
caucausion - transient worker/construction
experienced-gaines immediate compliance of victim-organized-disciplined-antisocial personality-120+ IQ
selects, recons, & stalks victims-military/hunting experience
prior criminal record/probable RSO - familiar with LE procedures, schedules, response times & forensicially aware>full camo- monitors LE during the abduction
sexual predator-lust killer is often driven to kill due to a sexual motivation, living out sexual fantasies & control over the life of the victim-drug induced
Sadistic, bondage, rituals
narcisstic - enjoys the game/taunting
calculating, opportunist, cagey
Vehicle 4 wheel drive PU or SUV small/mid size - Utilizes forests and abandoned structures as safe havens..

http://www.wsmv.com/story/14822562/significant-item-recovered-in-holly-bobo-search-4-24-2011

'Significant Item' Recovered In Holly Bobo Search 4-24-2011

Written by Tiffany Sawyer
PARSONS, Tenn.
A search for a missing West Tennessee woman has turned up an item that investigators believe likely belongs to her, but they aren't saying what it is.
Related: Noon Report | Video: Frustration Mounts In Missing Woman Search

http://www.examiner.com/article/hol...mes-to-small-tight-knit-community-safety-tips

Holly Bobo: Big-city crime comes to small tight-knit community; safety tips

*advertiser censored* and drugs - precursors to crime and deviancy

On Saturday morning an out-of-state volunteer searcher asked, "What would you expect to see as you pulled off the highway and drove into the town of Parsons?"

My initial response, "A church."
The volunteer said that's exactly what he would have expected, too. "I expected to see a little white church with a very high steeple on every corner," he said.

Instead, he said when he took the exit off I-40 at Hwy 69 the first building he observed was a *advertiser censored* toy and strip club shop - somewhat of a sex emporium in a building that reminded him of a big fireworks warehouse.

He said he saw about 200 cars in the parking lot - this was just before noon on a Saturday morning. A short drive from there was the University of Tennessee Martin Nursing satelite school that Holly Bobo attended.

"That was her destination on that tragic morning of April 13/2011", he said.

Was ZA in the court room yesterday? ty

No. I don't have a link but many here described how the GJ works. Not a Trial. No Lawyers or the accused are present.

So his initial court hearing is March 11. I would love to see his face and reaction when he's clean and sober. Maybe the smile will be gone this time.

Looked but I don't see a written transcript :seeya:

:seeya: Thanks, Bravo, for trying ! I'm better at "seeing" than "hearing" :facepalm:

:please: I am just so glad that there is finally action on Holly's case.

I started to following this case just like a week ago. I'm so sad that she is dead. I couldn't sleep last night thinking about what her family is been through.
My prayers go to her family and friends.
RIP Holly Bobo.

Honestly it didn't say "that much" The actual information part was breif and to the point. There was a short question and answer part but no details of anything were disclosed.

So his initial court hearing is March 11. I would love to see his face and reaction when he's clean and sober. Maybe the smile will be gone this time.

BBM:

:seeya: In the latest mugshot that was posted, that smile is gone !

:rose: RIP, Holly :rose:

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but did he give the wrong date of birth for Zach in that presser yesterday? He says 6-7-1986 when it should be 6-7-1984. I think.

Maybe I heard it wrong. But a detail like that on the wrong documents can screw things up. Hope if that's the case he just misspoke and wasn't reading from an important document.

Maybe my coffee just hasn't kicked in yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placebo