*Arrest* Holly Bobo investigation- TBI press conference 5 March 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested to know if ZA participated in any of the searches for Holly back when she vanished. He would have been right in the middle of the search grids. If he did, it most likely would have helped to deflect suspicion that any of the locals may have had about him. I haven't seen any information about this possibility in either the media or on here. I'm sure his closest neighbors and relatives could answer that question pretty quickly.

Yes boys and girls, there really IS a boogeyman, and this is what he looks like.

ZA.jpg

I've been reading along and the way this whole recent series of events went down has been quite the exhaustive ride--My sincere condolences to those who held Holly near and dear and everyone who grew to love her since we learned of her abduction...I hope her family can heal in time.

People have mentioned that a psychopath wont' usually "talk" or give up a body as they are often narcissists but a few things about this guy and this case had had me thinking about Mickey Shunick and Brandon Scott Lavergne--Now IMO, Lavergne is a very sick guy--stone cold psychopath--but he did give up necessary details to spare his rear end.....This Adams guy looks/sounds similarly evil and for all his arrogant machismo and anti-social choices in books--he might give up some details. JMO.....

Slept restlessly. I'm realizing today that Holly's family likely spent 3 years having a good idea who had taken their daughter. If we could find rumors then we have to know they heard them and researched every avenue they could. I think the family held out hope, as we did here, that there was some way Holly could be alive. But deep inside we knew that was close to impossible. For some reason, knowing that doesn't really prepare you to actually hear the truth. I do believe the very worst is behind the Bobos now. They will throw all of their energies in seeking justice for Holly. I pray this will help them as they grieve their loss.

She believes 3 others are involved besides ZA. I hope this woman is somewhere safe. There are some bad bad people involved in this.

I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of them are already behind bars.

Does this mean that they have an idea where to find her?

I am just seeing this this morning on GMA.

I had thought also of vidoes or pictures for future use. Disgustingly, these types of people often are sexually aroused by the violence and like to relive the event. On another site, there was talk to the search going on at Easter when they got a tip on a location, went there, and supposedly found Holly's phone. When they viewed what was on her phone, they called the search off. I have wondered if pictures had been taken of Holly showing her dead body. I will see if I can find a MNS link. http://www.examiner.com/article/holly-bobo-breaking-news-new-item-found-search-intensifies-message-from-mom
http://www.examiner.com/article/update-holly-bobo-s-cell-phone-found-roadside

I've kinda wondered if the break in Zach refered to on his fb was a successful attempt by someone to collect whatever evidence Zach had kept from the murder and turned it in to the police as revenge for something. Their certainty that Holly is not with us could mean that evidence included some kind of documentation by Zach of the circumstances.

I think the family held out hope, as we did here, that there was some way Holly could be alive. But deep inside we knew that was close to impossible. For some reason, knowing that doesn't really prepare you to actually hear the truth.

This is exactly how I felt about it. I knew there was virtually no chance that she was still alive but you're so right - hearing those words shocked me so much and hit me so hard. I felt my heart plummet to my knees. Nothing prepares you for it. The moment you absolutely realize that he murdered her. Absolutely gut-wrenching. And then the cries of shock and horror! I'll never forget them.

I cannot imagine how utterly devastated her family are if that is just how I feel and I didn't know her. I imagine when they heard those words it would have been a tremendous shock and unimaginably devastating, because you really can't prepare yourself for that - it's like your brain is almost refusing to let you accept that this may very well be the reality.

The Bobos are in my thoughts and prayers. I pray they have the strength to endure and get through this.

He is utterly terrifying. You can see the unpredictable, volatile nature of him. The crazed look in his eye. I can see him being everything he has been described as, except what his mother said. He clearly has no remorse whatsoever. Who could watch so heartlessly, 3 years of her heartbroken mother and father PLEADING, begging, sobbing, crying for whoever took their daughter to give her back or let her go. Apparently he could. Evil. Total evil.

Wow! Am I reading this correctly?

<snipped for space>

One in particular, labeled on arrest record as "cycle 12", reflects an event date of 11/9/2009, and appears to reflect that he should have served 3 years in the W. TN state prison. Had he been incarcerated, he wouldn't have been roaming free on the day Holly disappeared...

To me, it looks like he did get a three year sentence and violated. A three year sentence for felonies here in TN normally is served at 30% (depending on the charge) then kicked out on parole. Even with the violation, he would have been out way before Holly disappeared.

OMG! And what a complete LIAR his mother was! "He's a really sweet boy, he couldn't harm anyone!" Then we find out that:
1) His step-dad wrote that she and him "fear for their lives and that he is a threat to them and the community"

2) He shot a dog. HE SHOT A DOG FFS!

And 3) HE SHOT HER! HIS OWN MOTHER! And here she is pretending like none of this has happened! I'm sorry, but that can't be denial - that's just off the scale in terms of denial if it is. She had to have known, or knew their was a possibility that he'd done it. I wonder if she did know.

Feeling very sad this morning - it is overcast and gloomy here which adds to my mood. I cannot imagine the grief the Bobo family is feeling. As a teacher, I am especially struck by the fact that ZA was one of Karen Bobo's students. He was in her 4th grade class and considered her his "favorite" teacher. I know she must be replaying things in her mind that happened *so* long ago....

Are those not some of the creepiest mug shots you've ever seen? His hollowed eyes - his angular face - his unfeeling countenance - and the contrast is so stark to Holly - bright eyes, shining expression, lovely expressions. They almost appear to be out of some movie casting selection.....The beautiful blond and the sulky, sullen, dangerous murderer.

I agree we will have to continue to exercise patience as we wait for additional details....Prayers for all of Holly's family and friends and even all of us - the "strangers" who have cared so for her!!

Does this mean that they have an idea where to find her?

I am just seeing this this morning on GMA.

Wish we knew. They have been so very silent thru the recent activity with the searches. IMO they found physical evidence Holly was murdered. Seems after the few days spent on the Adams property everything just exploded.

Wish we knew. They have been so very silent thru the recent activity with the searches. IMO they found physical evidence Holly was murdered. Seems after the few days spent on the Adams property everything just exploded.

I'm glad that the family will get some answers. I know it is not the outcome they wanted but at least they won't have to wonder forever. Kwim?
It is sad that there are such horrible people in the world.

Forgive the autocorrect. Tapatalk has a mind of its own. :)

I'm glad that the family will get some answers. I know it is not the outcome they wanted but at least they won't have to wonder forever. Kwim?
It is sad that there are such horrible people in the world.

Forgive the autocorrect. Tapatalk has a mind of its own. :)

I hear ya. The not knowing must be a nightmare in itself :seeya: Meant to add in my above post I do think somebody got squeezed and talked. And I don't think it was the accused. That gave LE what they needed for those Search Warrants. IMO.

Another tweet from Will-sorry I didn't copy his name

Source tells me TBI was 'active' in the community late into last night and will continue to be. #HollyBobo #DevelopingNews

Another tweet from Will-sorry I didn't copy his name

Source tells me TBI was 'active' in the community late into last night and will continue to be. #HollyBobo #DevelopingNews

https://twitter.com/willnunley

Will Nunley &#8207;@willnunley 16m
FOX 17's @ThisJustinTv stands along side a pink ribbon in town, sharing Holly's story with Nashville. #HollyBobo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela