*Arrest* Holly Bobo investigation- TBI press conference 5 March 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I will be shocked by anything else we learn about ZA at this point. He's the worst of the worst.

Makes one question why in the world this guy was still roaming the streets.

we don't think she was sexually assualted because she died during the kidnapping...right?

Not me. IMO that is why he took poor Holly. She was kidnapped. Then....... and then murdered.

Not me. IMO that is why he took poor Holly. She was kidnapped. Then....... and then murdered.

I agree. I think ZA is a sexual sadist and murderer. Whether rape can be proven is another matter.

#JusticeForHolly appears on a sign across from the fairgrounds that housed so many relentless volunteers. #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/OmVG8QXU22

BiEcXCHCAAAn3CA.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/willnunley

I agree. I think ZA is a sexual sadist and murderer. Whether rape can be proven is another matter.

Agree. He has demonstrated he enjoys power and control. No respect for women. Etc. It's not a far reach. Yet we may never know. Usually the reason when a guy like this grabs a beautiful young woman.

Retweeted by Will Nunley

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie · 36m
In June 2005, Zach Adams threatened to shoot his grandparents Dick and Becky Adams with a shotgun, according to an affidavit

:eek: OMG !

:waitasec: It might be easier to list who ZA did NOT shoot at ! :twocents:

:seeya: Thanks for this update, Bravo !

This is a look at the Decatur County courtroom, where the grand jury met. #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/l0xagH8snk

BiEcB6nCIAAs5NA.jpg

You don't need a body to prove a murder case. If A leads to B leads to C, an arrest and conviction can be attained.

Let's say, hypothetically, that Clint saw a man resembling Adams lead Holly into the woods. Let's also say that a friend of Adams told LE that Adams bragged about murdering Holly. Now let's say that LE searches Adams home, and finds residue of a substantial amount of Holly's blood in his home. Holly hasn't been seen for 3 years. A leads to B leads to C.

I agree, but I thought they said they think she was killed during the kidnapping. I am hoping he never was able to do anything sexual to her.

we don't think she was sexually assualted because she died during the kidnapping...right?

Don't assume that she died only a few moments after she was abducted. Legally, if she died while she was captive, she died during the kidnapping. I doubt seriously if remains are found, that it could be determined whether she was sexually assaulted or not.

Once additional persons are charged, perhaps eyewitness confessions can lead to additional charges against ZA.

You don't need a body to prove a murder case. If A leads to B leads to C, an arrest and conviction can be attained.

Let's say, hypothetically, that Clint saw a man resembling Adams lead Holly into the woods. Let's also say that a friend of Adams told LE that Adams bragged about murdering Holly. Now let's say that LE searches Adams home, and finds residue of a substantial amount of Holly's blood in his home. Holly hasn't been seen for 3 years. A leads to B leads to C.

I think it depends on the amount of blood found. I'm afraid they will need more for a conviction, IMO.

Makes one question why in the world this guy was still roaming the streets.

because he wasnt carrying a couple of grams of pot next to a school or something. Otherwise he would be locked up :banghead:

Retweeted by Will Nunley

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie · 36m
In June 2005, Zach Adams threatened to shoot his grandparents Dick and Becky Adams with a shotgun, according to an affidavit
From : http://www.newschannel5.com/story/24898062/holly-bobo-suspect-has-history-of-violence-against-women

According to a request for a search warrant, investigators said there were "several targets and items that had apparent bullet holes."

"A black-and-white dog walked up and it had a bleeding wound on its side."

Adams' grandfather said "Zach had shot the dog from the porch."

BBM: :banghead::banghead::banghead:
And here we quibbled about him possibly shooting up the side of the PT Cruiser. smh He would shoot anyone or anything.

Sad we may not know a whole lot of the why's, we may not even know of the last hours/days of Holly's life and what occured in that time.

What we may know is this, that Zach Adams had no ounce of respect for anyone and his volitale make up is he would do anything to anyone that he thought was dissing or disrespecting him..... the history of this is all there.

The amount of paperwork on the arrest history of Zach Adams is mind boggling #hollybobo pic.twitter.com/KL7e0M1Zrh

https://mobile.twitter.com/WSMVSarahClause

Yes, it is mind boggling ... and what is even more "mind boggling" is WHY it took almost THREE YEARS to bring charges against him for Holly's murder :banghead:

With a rap sheet like this, he should have been on the radar and brought in from the get-go ...

:moo:

The only thing that currently pleases me right now is the thought he is in a cell. Perhaps suffering painful withdrawals :please: Segregated from other inmates. And no longer in control of anything or anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eNeMeEe