*Arrest* Holly Bobo investigation- TBI press conference 5 March 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From : http://www.newschannel5.com/story/24898062/holly-bobo-suspect-has-history-of-violence-against-women

According to a request for a search warrant, investigators said there were "several targets and items that had apparent bullet holes."

"A black-and-white dog walked up and it had a bleeding wound on its side."

Adams' grandfather said "Zach had shot the dog from the porch."

BBM: :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Friggin' . Let's see. shoots mom and family dog, threatens to shoot grandparents and has a history of assaulting females. Yet mom says he would never harm anyone.

:banghead:

Sadly just being on the radar doesn't mean anything without something substantial to back it up. You can THINK a guy is guilty, but without any sort of hard evidence you can't get the warrants to do a thorough search. We have a missing person case like that here in Tampa where a lady police cadet went missing right after a huge fight with her abusive boyfriend over her leaving him. Her body was never found and cops could never actually charge him with anything even though he has been named as the sole suspect in the lady's disappearance. It's been a few years now and he is still walking the streets.

I agree, but I thought they said they think she was killed during the kidnapping. I am hoping he never was able to do anything sexual to her.

I kind of it took it to mean as a result of, or as a part of the kidnapping. Not sure how they could possibly know she died during the kidnapping?

Friggin' . Let's see. shoots mom and family dog, threatens to shoot grandparents and has a history of assaulting females. Yet mom says he would never harm anyone.

Denial runs deep in a mother faced with the knowledge of what he has really done.

From : http://www.newschannel5.com/story/24898062/holly-bobo-suspect-has-history-of-violence-against-women

According to a request for a search warrant, investigators said there were "several targets and items that had apparent bullet holes."

"A black-and-white dog walked up and it had a bleeding wound on its side."

Adams' grandfather said "Zach had shot the dog from the porch."

BBM: :banghead::banghead::banghead:

This bothers me so much...a dog has no idea why he is being hurt like that...he can't know that some people are just evil, monstrous *advertiser censored*****....

we need to see the probable cause listed on his arrest warrant affidavits. hopefully reporters are working on getting them.

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie · 57m
“He shot his mother point plank w/9mmglock," the order or protection said. A "danger to us and the community" the order said.

https://twitter.com/JordanBuie

This guy is so vile – this only reinforces in my mind that he is a dangerous sociopath who thrives off of fear and the suffering of others. He should have been locked up years ago. The more that unfolds about this guy, the more nauseating all of this becomes...so many red flags.

And here we quibbled about him possibly shooting up the side of the PT Cruiser. smh He would shoot anyone or anything.

No, we discussed the size of the apparent bullet holes in the PT cruiser, and wondered what kind of gun would leave holes that size. I'm no gun expert, but to the best of my knowledge, even a 12 gauge shotgun fired at close range wouldn't leave holes like what I saw on that PT Cruiser. Although, looking at this video, I now wonder whether the side we see in the video may be exit holes.

12 gauge shotgun (slug) vs Car door - YouTube

Another poster (can't recall who) suggested that a shotgun rifle (I think that's what he said) might do it, but I get the impression that's not a common gun.

Anyway, this is what we were discussing. Not whether or not Adam's shot up the PT Cruiser.

This bothers me so much...a dog has no idea why he is being hurt like that...he can't know that some people are just evil, monstrous *advertiser censored*****....

Me too. As I look fondly at my Granddoggy who I would die for.

Levi Page @Levi_Page

Exclusive: Holly Bobo killer Zachary Adams a psychopathic white supremacist? levipageshow.com/?p=780

Just got theis twitter

Made me think of the Bobo's dog. It was outside when Holly was abducted.

Holly (and Lauren) were two of my pet cases for quite some time. I am filled with hurt and anger right now. Pain for Holly and her family. Pain for her brother who had to witness it and then will probably forever be asking himself if it could have been different. Anger that this violent repeat offender was on the streets to hurt her in the first place. I want to use a lot of language here that would make the mods angry at me so I will leave it up to your imagination. I hope that Holly is somewhere celebrating right now and shining love down on her family.

Me too. As I look fondly at my Granddoggy who I would die for.

I wonder if the poor dog he shot survived. I hope LE rushed the dog to emergency veterinary care.

seriously this lady needs counseling, she just can't see that her son needed help years ago!

Holly (and Lauren) were two of my pet cases for quite some time. I am filled with hurt and anger right now. Pain for Holly and her family. Pain for her brother who had to witness it and then will probably forever be asking himself if it could have been different. Anger that this violent repeat offender was on the streets to hurt her in the first place. I want to use a lot of language here that would make the mods angry at me so I will leave it up to your imagination. I hope that Holly is somewhere celebrating right now and shining love down on her family.

It is so very painful. We are with you here in all the thoughts and words racing thru your mind ((hugs))

Levi Page @Levi_Page

Exclusive: Holly Bobo killer Zachary Adams a psychopathic white supremacist? levipageshow.com/?p=780

Just got theis twitter

All his victims are white. I'm confused.

The amount of paperwork on the arrest history of Zach Adams is mind boggling #hollybobo pic.twitter.com/KL7e0M1Zrh

BiENMXlCcAAtdBu.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/WSMVSarahClause

According to a prior article of an interview with ZA's neighbor that has known him since childhood. ZA's name was given to investigators two years ago. It seems obvious that ZA fit the profile and had a very violent history against women documented. Yet, ZA was not identified as a poi or suspect by Director Mark Gwyn, placing the community's safety at risk, imo..

When asked if this a serial investigation, and when asked if more arrests were coming, the questions were skirted by the TBI Director.

Considering how much information has come from ZA's arrest & MS Media coverage.
"How many citizen tips would have come in if the public was informed that Zachary Adams was a pio or suspect in the Holly Bobo abduction two years ago"?

"Imo, the public's safety was, and may still be, placed at risk due to the TBI's antiquated silence investigative strategy"..

I wonder if the poor dog he shot survived. I hope LE rushed the dog to emergency veterinary care.

Me too. I'm going to Tweet Will and see if he can get any info on the dog. He seems to have hit a news lull.

Do we know what age ZA was when he started the violence? Drugs?
and why did he have access to guns at mothers?
Serial killers have certain traits, bed wetting, torture & killing animals.
JMOO and thoughts.............think ZA killed others that were never reported missing???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tammi Toxic