Arrest in JBR case part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Love_Mama said:
Looks to me like you see the same thing on this guys neck as the photo I posted before this....so I do not think that this mark on his neck has been computer generated! I blew this photo up double and lightened it....and gave it some contrast so you could see his neck.

xxxxxxxxxxxoo
mama

jkarrnytimescy0.jpg

That certainly looks like he's had something around his neck or it is a scar from something.
Ewwww.

good grief!!...looks like a LOT has happened today, as far as the news goes, with this case.....been outta pocket today...ugh

oh, & i don't see any resemblance betw Karr & JR at all....

close_enough said:
good grief!!...looks like a LOT has happened today, as far as the news goes, with this case.....been outta pocket today...ugh

oh, & i don't see any resemblance betw Karr & JR at all....
Did something happen today? lol

JerseyGirl said:
So sorry - didn't realize it had its own thread! Thanks for posting that. I'm off to check it out now.
Oh JG there are 3 threads on every topic lol!. There is just no way around it..the information is coming from different directions and people are posting as fast as it comes in.
The threads from this morning are already bumped to the 3rd page as there have been so many threads posted. It's crazy in here!

Love_Mama said:
Yes jaeger, those sites are illegal!
U.S. Code: Title 18, Section 2256
Child *advertiser censored* Laws

Most of the regular *advertiser censored* sites use little girls who look a lot older than they are.
Well, yes, of course child *advertiser censored* is illegal - who disputed that? But most sites do NOT use young girls who look older. If anything, they want legal age models who look younger. Why would they want girls who look older? If you're peddling child *advertiser censored*, why would you want your models to look older, when your clients want them to look young? And if you're peddling adult *advertiser censored*, why would you take the risk of hiring a 14 year old who looks like she's 18, when you could easily hire a model of legal age who looks like she's 18? I know there is a vast, disgusting underbelly of illegal child *advertiser censored*, but to say "MOST" sites use minors is illogical.

Has he been convicted of this?

We were talking about why Wudge felt this guy was involved. Wudge hasn't responded to me, as of yet. Maybe I'm not following what Wudge was talking about, but I can't find where he was convicted, but only fled after the charges were filed.

Wudge said to me....

He fled the State; his conviction was in absentia. Still, it's not what I would have most favored.

I also saw an article where it stated that he was convicted in absentia. But with the terribly inaccurate reporting, who knows for sure?

luvbeaches said:
Has he been convicted of this?

We were talking about why Wudge felt this guy was involved. Wudge hasn't responded to me, as of yet. Maybe I'm not following what Wudge was talking about, but I can't find where he was convicted, but only fled after the charges were filed.

Wudge said to me....
He hasn't been convicted of it. There is a bench warrant out on him. It's a misdemeanor, not a felony charge.

Chanler said:
He hasn't been convicted of it. There is a bench warrant out on him. It's a misdemeanor, not a felony charge.

That's all I've found so far...but he certainly looks, sounds and acts like a sicko.

JerseyGirl said:
I also saw an article where it stated that he was convicted in absentia. But with the terribly inaccurate reporting, who knows for sure?

It is terribly inaccurate...but the media is not known for being accurate. Thanks. :)

sejay3911 said:
This creep is really strange. I can understand how he would be shell shocked with all those cameras in his face but he seemed even weirder than that. I don't have anything against gays and even support the rights they fight for, but this guys seems kinda feminine, don't ya think?

Wierded me out when they said he was obsessed with child killers and contemplating writing a book. I guess he did alot research and probably spent alot of time on the internet boards like some of us? uuuuuh, I think I'm gonna quit this stuff. Me thinks he has many many fantasies of grandiosity and some sick ones at that.

I cannot believe that the Boulder authorities NEVER contacted the ex-wife. I believe the ex-wife and believe she has no warm and fuzzy feelings about this guy and no reason to lie. Yet ANOTHER red herring in this case!
________
Now they are wondering if he killed the twin girls his wife gave birth to at home , since he delivered them and they were said to have been born dead.The man imo does not seem to be dealing with a full deck.....

Of all the guys in the world we have studied who loved young girls to the point of sickness, little young girls like those he later tutored and bathed, why would he kill those he might look upon as being a blessing?

Scandi

Wudge, maybe the court issued a found guilty order in abstentia because he never showed up for court. That would be a conviction, right?

Scandi

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob
Back