Arrest Made in JB Murder - Aug 16th, 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
dragonfly707 said:
This article says that he did a lot of research on the Ramsey case according to his ex-wife.

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=local&id=4468925

The article also states that she says she doesn't believe him to be the killer because the entire family was in Alabama over the Christmas holidays in 1996 and not in Colorado.

Just another piece of the pie that makes ya wanna go hmmmmmmmmmm.

I will wait for due process to run its course, but from the beginning, the Ramsey's suffered humongously from the unholy trio of incompetent LE, mass media hysteria and Salem style judges across our nation.

The perfectly tied garrote knot on the broken painbrush handle is to the Jon Benet case as the twice knotted twine around Connor's neck is to the Laci Peterson case; i.e., a flaming sign for LE to move their floodlights onto someone new.

windovervocalcords said:
I still wonder about the note. Doesn't make sense in light of this arrest.

The author of "I know you are lying." had a whole chapter on the note and he thought the Ramsey's wrote it.

Seemed convincing to me at the time. Hmmm.
The note makes no sense for anyone to write - but I think too much was read into it, when it was probably a bunch of BS the killer wrote to give a bunch of false clues - possibly when he was still thinking he'd kidnap JonBenet (some interesting possibilities in this link: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/12/16/48hours/main661569.shtml). Pedophelia doesn't make sense, abducting a child from her home doesn't make sense. But people aren't logical, and pedophiles even less so.

Beyond Belief said:
Anymore information about Petaluma?
They showed the house where they lived in Petaluma--he moved about two years ago. He was fired from the Petaluma school district in 2001 for possessing child *advertiser censored*. Then one neighbor said he was overly friendly towards adults but never played with the kids. He has three very nice kids. More to come.

Who was the cop that was on LK not too long after patsy died and they were showing clips of his interview with the ramseys? He said he knew patsy was the killer, it started to get a bit heated on the show. I cant remember his name!!!:doh:

It is strange...but when the press first started reporting this today some media outputs were saying and reporting that DNA from Thailand on this guy matched DNA in the Ramsey case. So this is indeed strange.

less0305 said:
The article also states that she says she doesn't believe him to be the killer because the entire family was in Alabama over the Christmas holidays in 1996 and not in Colorado.

Just another piece of the pie that makes ya wanna go hmmmmmmmmmm.
Yea but if the dna matches like I have heard, well then that to me would seem like and open and shut case.

Greta is showing a picture and it is the same guy that someone showed a link to earlier in this thread.

Holy cow they are talking to his brother on the phone and he is just saying this is crazy!

Tricia is on the phone with the Server people as I type. They are trying to fix the problem.

englishleigh said:
From dragonfly's article:

Laura Karr also tells us she's devastated and embarrassed by these murder charges, but she does not believe that her husband did it. She says that during Christmas season of 1996 when JonBenet Ramsey was strangled and beaten to death in Colorado, they were living in Alabama at the time and she was with him the entire Christmas season.

First off...holy crud, they guy was living here in AL when he supposedly murdered JonBenet?

Secondly...if he was with Laura that whole Christmas season 1996, assuming she's telling the truth, then HOW could he have done it?

Things are not always as people, the media, LE or the DA's office says or alleges them to be. If he was there, then he could not have done it and the DNA can not match.

englishleigh said:
From dragonfly's article:

Laura Karr also tells us she's devastated and embarrassed by these murder charges, but she does not believe that her husband did it. She says that during Christmas season of 1996 when JonBenet Ramsey was strangled and beaten to death in Colorado, they were living in Alabama at the time and she was with him the entire Christmas season.

First off...holy crud, they guy was living here in AL when he supposedly murdered JonBenet?

Secondly...if he was with Laura that whole Christmas season 1996, assuming she's telling the truth, then HOW could he have done it?

Just read that too ... maybe he's just a serious groupy that guessed at some of the details. Are the DNA comparison reports just more crazy media speculations? Is this just another case of the media making the public crazy by trying to be the first with breaking news ... but no fact checking?

Karr's brother on Greta, saying that his brother is a great guy with 3 beautiful sons. They're showing a picture of him as well.

BTW, the myspace that was listed is now shut down, (that might be mentioned on here somewhere but I haven't caught up with the thread yet).

Thank God for this arrest ... praying that this will finally bring justice for Jonbenet.

dragonfly707 said:
Greta is showing a picture and it is the same guy that someone showed a link to earlier in this thread.
I did not see a pic.

This guy sure did move around a lot for a teacher. Why didn't he stay with one job. How come he didn't have tenure somewhere? He'd be making a good buck if he did have tenure. I have a sneaking suspicion that we may hear from other vicitms.

tybee204 said:
Tricia is on the phone with the Server people as I type. They are trying to fix the problem.
Thank God, I was going through WB's withdrawl there for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyTheSleuth