Arrest Made in JB Murder - Aug 16th, 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't Huff that named Carr, it was the guy at Shadowraiths. Please read the message first.

Pinkhammer said:
This is NOT the guy. Huff made another boo-boo.

But could it be this guy: http://www.gnbenglish.com/board/vie...tcd=photo01&sf=&sv=&st=&div=&flag=&page_cnt=5

• Name: John Karr

• Nationality: USA

• Starting Date: Not Specified

• Desired Location: Not Specified

• Desired Housing: Not Specified

• Birth Date: Not Mentioned

• Marital Status: Single

• Desired Teaching Level: Children

• Desired Pay Per Month: Not Specified

• Degree: Bachelor of Science at Regents

College in New York

· Education

- Bachelor of Science at Regents College in

New York

· Experience

- Seoul, Korea: I was a classroom teacher of English

for children aged 6 to 12. Duties included planning

lessons, conducting classes as the sole teacher in

the classroom, making assignments, and issuing

grades. I taught 22 classes per week. The classes

were 45 minutes in duration with an average class

size of 18.

- Heemstede, Netherlands: I volunteered as an

English teacher at an atheneum school, planning

and conducting activities revolving around English

and the U.S. culture.

- Primary School Teacher (1996-2001 and Currently)

in some of the most prestigious schools in the

United States, working with children from high

profile families. I have taught all classes to

elementary students including English, Math,

Science, Reading, Social Studies, History, and

Computer Technology. I have taught Physical

Education with large groups of 100 to 150

students, ages 5 to 10. I have worked with large

groups of children in school plays.

- Private English, Reading and Math Tutor (1996-

2001) for elementary students ages 8 to 12 on a

private basis for an hourly rate.

Lurker Steve said:
http://www.shadowraiths.net/?p=73

The person's real name is apparently a Charles Lawrence Carr. He's in the Colorado Sex Offenders Registry.

Huff has an entry on this here.

This is what Steve is now saying:
I’m now hearing background and receiving tips that are pointing me away from Charles Lawrence Carr in Colorado as being the same man whose name is being reported in the news. One factoid just broadcast on Nancy Grace’s CNNHN show that steered me in in a different direction was that Karr/Carr’s employment history included substitute work in Petaluma, CA. I have been able to find more than one search hit on a John Karr in the correct age range with national and international teaching experience.

Cnn said DNA match--if that's the case,its a slam dunk---but since the unbroken spider web proves there was no forced entry,then how the hell did he get in? and his handwriting? has that been tested yet? Ramseys were their own worst enemy,case would've been solved years ago if they cooperated like Polly Klaas's father did--took them years to take a lie-detector test--pathetic--and the police and DA's incompetency should not be forgotten--can't wait for the news conf

John Mark Karr taught in the SF North Bay area for a time, according to his brother. The news is saying he has a Bay Area connection.

Peter Hamilton said:
Cnn said DNA match--if that's the case,its a slam dunk---but since the unbroken spider web proves there was no forced entry,then how the hell did he get in? and his handwriting? has that been tested yet? Ramseys were their own worst enemy,case would've been solved years ago if they cooperated like Polly Klaas's father did--took them years to take a lie-detector test--pathetic--and the police and DA's incompetency should not be forgotten--can't wait for the news conf
Please don't start blaming the victims again. They have been blamed for this murder for the last ten years. Isn't that enough of an injustice??

Just read the news, if this guys dna matches there may be no trial, just a pleading session.

I will apologise for getting it all wrong, but I always knew there was evidence not in the public domain.

It will be great to have some answers to the mystery questions.

A stranger redressing JonBenet in those size-12's makes more sense too, but why did he do it, really weird?

The person arrested in Bangkok, Thailand has admitted to elements of the case that were ‘not publicly known.’

I’m in agreement with a comment made by Dan Abrams here — what the hell did the public not know?

Another detail now being reported is that Patsy Ramsey may have been the person who pointed a finger towards this arrestee.

I remember something about a guy in CO at the time whose girlfriend suspected him b/c he could not account for his movements the night JB was killed, returned home the next morning dazed and disheveled and then promptly became obsessed with the case. I could have sworn his last name was CARR. Any chance this is the guy?

hey Otto...i looked at that picture when you first posted the link a few posts back.....

i'm really wondering if this is the guy....good sleuthing, imo

I am in total awe. And I cant stay connected!!!

I wonder how many other victims there are?

close_enough said:
hey Otto...i looked at that picture when you first posted the link a few posts back.....

i'm really wondering if this is the guy....good sleuthing, imo

Thanks. He looks like he could be about the right age and the profile has some of the right information.

Buzzm1 said:
Please don't start blaming the victims again. They have been blamed for this murder for the last ten years. Isn't that enough of an injustice??

Well said Buzz. What a nightmare for John and Patsy. Their daughter dead then being called her murderers.

I wonder if this is the same guy:

Subject: Elementary School Teachers
Date: 1996/07/16
Message-ID: <26791@powerwurks.com>#1/1
X-Deja-AN: 168546811
reply-to: j...@powerwurks.com
newsgroups: k12.chat.teacher

My name is John Karr and I'm starting to college in the fall, majoring
in elementary education. During the time I attend college, I will
substitute teach grades K-4 at my local elementary school and grades 5
and 6 in middle school. I've always wanted to teach kids. I am 31 and
the father of three young children. I would like to correspond with