Arrest Made in JB Murder - Aug 16th, 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Greta the brother is saying that they are going to research pictures in family albums that will prove that the guy was with family during christmas 96.

Brother thinks that because this guy was researching the Ramsey case for a book that he was working on and got his nose somewhere that he should not have that he is now implicated.

The brother says he is implicated because he did so much research on JBR case. he was writing a book! Says he corresponded with Klass

Details said:
The note makes no sense for anyone to write - but I think too much was read into it, when it was probably a bunch of BS the killer wrote to give a bunch of false clues - possibly when he was still thinking he'd kidnap JonBenet (some interesting possibilities in this link: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/12/16/48hours/main661569.shtml). Pedophelia doesn't make sense, abducting a child from her home doesn't make sense. But people aren't logical, and pedophiles even less so.
You have a point. I just like the author Mark McLish, and his book. I know you are lying.

I can see my opinion of the Ramsey's has to do with the problem I have with the way they each seemed to live through JonBenet. I thought the family was off psychologically, so I believed they may have killed her.

dragonfly707 said:
Oh Greta the brother is saying that they are going to research pictures in family albums that will prove that the guy was with family during christmas 96.

Brother thinks that because this guy was researching the Ramsey case for a book that he was working on and got his nose somewhere that he should not have that he is now implicated.
Oh Lord, this is getting complicated.

I just hope they have the killer. Maybe I don't have as good a memory as most, but I swear if I had to tell you where I was 10 years ago at Christmas I don't know that I could. I guess I was home, but .....

well the brother doesn't even know if the suspect is married or not.hmmm

Brother of Karr on Greta has said that a few years back he]karr] was interested in writting a book about child abuse/murders. The brother was suggesting through research that he might have stuck his nose in the wrong place. He was also intersted in multiple infamous child murder cases not just JBR. The Brother said karr never lived in boulder perhaps drived through but never lived there.

But the brother didnt even know he was in thailand. apprantly they had limited communication between the two in the recent years. The brother says he well rounded, wonderful person.

I think the media has gone wild today. No one has confirmed any DNA match and it is just as likely this guy is trying to get out of Thailand. I was watching Marc Klass just a bit ago and he is not buying it either. I think there is a chance this suspect isnt going to pan out.

They are saying he was on alot of sites doing research (brother on Greta)...wonder if he was on WS??
God this one is rocking my world...I'll never get to sleep tonight.

hey Otto...the picture you had posted looks like the guy in the picture that Greta's showing right now....i think you found the right John Karr!

Given the fact that Sonoma County has arrest warrants out for this guy for child *advertiser censored*, and the fact that he lost his creditial here to teach for child *advertiser censored* issues. I can not believe that this guy is lilly white totaly in this case. Something is fishy with the charges in the past, and book writting. Maybe the book writting issue is the scam he fed the family.

dragonfly707 said:

The brother also said, John Karr never lived in Colorado. That he maybe just passed through at one point.

watching Greta now--Nate,brother of Karr on now--thinks his brother was in Atlanta time of murder--says his brother was researching a book about child killers---Nate sounds pretty nervous,a little excited--has had only limited communication with him last 3 years,not even sure he's still married--says his brother will be exonerated--

JBean said:
well the brother doesn't even know if the suspect is married or not.hmmm

The brother sounds very flighty and doesn't seem to have much of a relationship with John at all. He said John "might have been in GA" with his family when JB was killed.

If it can be proved he was in Alabama/Georgia with his family on December 25-26, 1996 THE WHOLE TIME, then there is a huge problem with this suspect being the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mzrowdy