***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no.....I feel absolutely sick right now. Poor Mickey...her poor family.....

OMG this sucks. I mean, I knew it was coming, but I'm sick to my stomach right now.

Prayers go out to Mickey Schunick, her Family & Friends...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu3o8W5JMuU"]THE PRAYER with Lyrics_Celine Dion & Andrea Bocelli - YouTube[/ame]

THE PRAYER..

Oh, this is awful news. I hope they can find Mickey.

was Betrand drive ever considered a possible part of Mickey's route home?

I hope he's talking.
Will make conviction a lot easier.

I really don't want to be gross and graphic but may I ask those who know more about this stuff- ummm, if he's being charged with murder, does this mean that her body was THERE at his HOUSE? Since May 19th? Or that evidence of a murder was found? :maddening:

I'm confused here. There hasn't been a bond hearing or arraignment yet.

Where are you getting the info? Can you help link us to it?

After I was told that, I called LPCC, they verideied. Call Lafayette Parish Sheriff Office.

http://www.theadvertiser.com/articl...UNICK-CASE?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

"According to the LSP sex offender website, Lavergne is a Tier 3 sex offender, which is the most serious classfication. Tier 3 offenders must register with the national sex offender registry for life.

Early Thursday, Lafayette police officer Kyle Manicino obtained surveillance video footage from The Daily Advertiser. The footage included views of Bertrand Drive between the hours of midnight and 4 a.m. on May 19. The police department would not confirm whether the footage was related to the arrest."

According to this article" Lavergne, 33, is being held in the Lafayette Parish jail on one count of aggravated kidnapping and one count of first-degree murder."

It saddens me to say, they must have a reason for arresting him for first degree murder. My heart breaks for the Shuniks.

Also has an address in Gretna, that's where I live...
Damn!!!! So sad :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member