***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if they knew the identity of the truck right away they would still need people to report sightings of it. For one, every sighting could lead to additional evidence and also, to a body if that is the outcome.

If they told us early on that the truck was identified most of us would have stopped paying attention to it.

It depends on how much they know already, which we have no way of knowing. They may have him on video in various places. In any event, they have been taking calls for all these weeks, evidently, so they may have gathered more info and just are holding on to it for now.

Ok, so I was just told by a friend that, in LA, you cannot be charged with first degree murder without forensic Evidence or confession of the crime.

Can anyone check and find out if this statement is accurate? Because if it is, I think we're looking at a whole lot more than circumstantial evidence!
If he has not confessed, it must be fingerprint DNA.

But just earlier today, he was advised, it what is sounds like to me...not that he has known for any length of time...JMO

right. the way i interpreted it is that they police have been reassuring that they were onto something. so deep down they knew all along that it was being solved, they just didn't know what who when how.

right. the way i interpreted it is that they police have been reassuring that they were onto something. so deep down they knew all along that it was being solved, they just didn't know what who when how.
That's how I took it as well. :seeya:

And all the awful things said about LE out of frustration, Im glad most of those posts were wrong

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

i mean seen him, i know alot of people were following WT and looking at the drivers, did anyone actually see BSL? know of him, worked with him, school etc

oh, i see. that's what i thought you meant, but wasn't sure. there are locals who are saying they were in military with him and knew him as a child and rig workers that crossed paths with him

I agree with you completely - car accidents, tornados and floods. But, IMHO, its heartbreaking because this wasn't part of Mickey's destiny or a predetermined plan. IMO, this was about free will, a wrong choice made by a disturbed individual. I know the right thing to do is to forgive, but dang it's hard.

I have lost a lot of very special people in my lifetime. Many gone way too soon. Now, I am a fairly religious person and I feel that God has a plan for us even if it does include that monster. I think Mickey's fate was sealed before she was born and no one could change what was to be. It's not fair and I have spent a lot of time being mad over losing my closest friends but I guess it is not for me to know the 'why' of it all. I just have to trust that there is some reason these terrible things happen to the best of people.

This is my opinion only and I will not be offended if no one agrees with me.

hey megsy. i may have missed it, but is the residence that they are searching tonight on that map that you posted or just the property/land

I posted it up the thread. The house isn't but I think the barn is.

We'll have a thread set up tomorrow just for the PC. Doors will open about five minutes ahead of time, 12:55 p.m. CDT, and the link will be in the opening post.

Thank you, JBean! :)

goodnight all. can't think or read any more sleuthing tonight, too heartbroken for mickey, her loved ones, and (our) community of lafayette.

we all complained about the seemingly endless period of uncertainty, but this night has been equally awful, if not worse. prayers, love, hope, and good energy to all - through some steadily streaming tears.

We'll have a thread set up tomorrow just for the PC. Doors will open about five minutes ahead of time, 12:55 p.m. CDT, and the link will be in the opening post.

Thank you, JBean! :)

I am not ready for what's going to be reported :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members