***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His was a 2000 white chevy ,the news report at 11 (posted earlier ) Stated it was not a z71.

Notes from the news video

criminal backgroup
charged with 1st degree murder aggravated kidnapping.
reg sex offence In jail in 2000 -2008
oral sex offense
2000 white chevy not z71
most of the search inside the house

Evidence bags removed.

Picked up at home, arrested in Lafaytte.

His registry states that he has a 2011 White Chevy Silverado.

http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=1417897&AgencyID=54417

What are the odds the murder charge is maybe another victim and not MS?

I went to school with this FREAK!!! He has always been a creeper!!! Weird and never smiled. He was always a loner <modsnip>

Their house burned down not that long ago. (past year or so)

Courtesy?

Courtesy is also on Johnston. Lots of stuff on Johnston. Long, long main roadway. Wish I knew the dealership. Can't recall if I heard anyone say which one. I just remember "dealership on Johnston" and remember thinking, "oh, that's a big help".

Does anyone know if it was video of Mickey on her bike or just the truck?

no one knows for sure, but it is more likely of his truck, possibly with mickey and her bike in it. him on his way home probably because betrand from what i understand wasn't part of any of her routes

Ok, I've tried to decipher it, and sorry I'm a geek, but what does TOS mean?

He was accused of tying, blindfolding and sexually assaulting an 18-year-old woman while he was stationed as a soldier at Fort Polk http://theadvocate.com/news/police/3276626-123/5-1-77-bensthy-sljtslt-lt

:furious::furious::furious::furious:
I'm SICK and TIRED and FURIOUS of these FREAKS being allowed to roam among us after it has been established that they are dangerous threat! I am SO TICKED OFF that after this FREAK hurt and destroyed this young lady's life, he was set free to live among us. I am TICKED OFF that he was a known threat and should have been caged like the wild animal he is, but instead was sent off to live among the decent and destroy the innocent. I am FURIOUS that they knew how dangerous and harmful he was and let him run free anyway and Mickey had to pay for it. Not the people who set him free, but Mickey. An innocent person living life in a positive way, minding her own business and never hurting a fly. If I am this angry, I can't imagine how angry the Shunick's will be when they learn of his past and the fact that even though it was known that he would violently harm women he was let out anyway, and because of that, they will never see Mickey again.

Something has GOT to change with the way these predators are dealt with. I have followed many cases and many end like this. The perp has a history. And they keep escalating and getting worse. WHEN will we start putting these SOBs away for life because they obviously are capable of awful horrendous things? Why do the rest of us have to pay because these FREAKS are always let out? What does that say about us innocents? That we're not even worth protecting from these monsters who have no regard for decent human beings? Something has GOT to change because I am about to lose my Sh*1! I feel like if the law isn't gonna take care of the $!@#^ then the rest of us have to! Do I think that's a good idea? NO. What other choice do we have? The law will not protect us and our children. Are we supposed to continue to let these *&^$# kill us and our KIDS?

I haven't been this mad in a long time.

On the same day she disappeared? That would be a huge coincidence. The search warrants said first degree murder and kidnapping on the day she disappeared.

Zero, I would say...
The article I read earlier said that LE confirmed only that the charges were in connection to Mickey Shunick...:(

are you serious?? you really don't know? I'm naive so I can't ever tell if people are joking.

if you aren't it's for the Saints in NOLA. who dat who dat who dat say the gonna beat dem' Saints? Who dat?

it's for Who that

Haha. Seriously....I had no idea! I am not a sports person...never heard it before.

I went to school with this FREAK!!! He has always been a creeper!!! Weird and never smiled. He was always a loner and <modsnip>

Their house burned down not that long ago. (past year or so)

Wonder if this would be his first murder and abduction...

Anyone know how far his home is from the place Mickey was last seen?

His credit card receipts should be interesting and hopefuly helpful in locating Mickey.

Courtesy is also on Johnston. Lots of stuff on Johnston. Long, long main roadway. Wish I knew the dealership. Can't recall if I heard anyone say which one. I just remember "dealership on Johnston" and remember thinking, "oh, that's a big help".

Well, the one I worked at where I dealed with a couple Lavergnes that live near where the perp lives was called Alpha Automobiles.

You have NO idea how creepy the drive was... and the guy really looks like him, but memory is fleeting. If it is him, he didn't seem nefarious... just... unnerving, you know? Like he was a little "Not all there" in the head. But it might not have been him, might have been a related lavergne. However, the house location matches. I had to drive all the way north to Opolousas, and then west about 6 miles through some back country **** to get to a doublewide looking house like that.

What a small world, life works in mysterious ways on how conincodences happens. Who knows mickey may have seen him herself a few times. Oh poor mivkey. I'm suppose to go out tonight and I just don't know how I'm going to be social at all! I'm devastated, everyone thinks I'm silly for being so called "obsessed" with the case but it's just human compassion, if I went missing I'd want people to care, to help find me. Hmm just don't know what to say first I was excited someone was arrested, the interested, then went to sadness, then to shock and now I just want to stay home and not talk to anyone. Mickey may u RIP there are many people touched by your life.

On the same day she disappeared? That would be a huge coincidence. The search warrants said first degree murder and kidnapping on the day she disappeared.

I was thinking more along the lines of they found human remains or evidence of murder but it hasn't been identified as MS. I dont really know how affidavits work/are worded. I'm just holding out hope based on something CS posted today. If that makes sense at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip