ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and there are also things called parents. ;)

Having said that, it was a simple (less than 7 minute) hearing today, which can be educational for children.

I'm sure the judge will use his discretionary powers to limit age groups in future hearings, depending on the content.

im actually impressed with a 13yo taking true interest in the legal system. He wants to be a lawyer and wants to learn. I say let him, why block his intellectual curiosity? He seems pretty bright so far, so he would probably know how to watch the video if he wanted to..

Guess what I was thinking was that he might have been born as one and had an operation but still lived with certain stigmas, that he might have had an operation to change his sex but not wanted to lose his original organ, or might have suffered from gender confusion over having been born one but never known about his original condition if his parents had an operation done quickly. I was trying to understand why he might shun sexual intimacy and be a tranny who didn't want to lose his male genitals (the *advertiser censored* videos might have been shot before an operation). Maybe I was over-thinking things.

He may have been just trying on yet another identity. He may have been uncomfortable with more or less normal forms of sexual intimacy because his sexual tastes go in another direction. He said his first memory of sexual arousal was at 8 years old watching someone being eaten by a shark in the movie, Jaws.

LOL! Yes, HChi...do tell. Yeah, but I "looked." Anatomically correct. Maybe a little "thin."

puts a whole new meaning to a nerd's pocket protector...everyone needs a place to store their pencils.....

:what:

Lineup at courthouse for Magnotta appearance

MONTREAL - There's a lineup at the Montreal courthouse for Luka Rocco Magnotta's expected 2:30 p.m. appearance.

Journalists and curious onlookers have gathered outside the courtroom. A half-dozen Grade 7 students, still wearing their school uniforms, are waiting patiently in line.
One 13-year-old boy named Nykolas, who hopes to be a lawyer one day, says he wants to see how the defence team operates.

The students are not accompanied by an adult.

A woman just ahead of the students in line says she wants to attend Magnotta's appearance because of the intense media attention around the case.

Allegations that the killer posted a grisly video of his crime online also encouraged the retired 76-year-old to show up.

When asked why she was so interested in the case, Michelle, who only gave her first name, said: "It's hot."

http://www.1310news.com/news/national/article/374901--lineup-at-courthouse-for-magnotta-appearance

i think my face has just hit the ground....
dang. i cant even think of anything else to say.....:waitasec:

As the appointed go-to know-it-all on all things male anatomy and gay (Thanks FootballMom and the countless people who apparently agree with FB LOL), I want to end speculation that Magnotta is a hermaphrodite; sorry to end everyone's dual part obsession but he only has boy parts.

He has male private parts unless he photoshopped that in too, ROFL. Nothing would surprise me.:what:

peeps... unless there is something out there that says this guy is a hermaphrodite let's drop it and move on please... And also... nurse does not speak french but I do know how to use babble fish just so you know :nurse:

Mostly it's no cameras in high-profile court cases. This one is high-profile.

Man, I love my country!! :rocker:
I am American , traditionially, will Canada allow the WHOLE thing (like OJ) to be broadcast?

He has male private parts unless he photoshopped that in too, ROFL. Nothing would surprise me.:what:

oh come on...if he were going to photoshop a male sexual organ, you think that would have been his choice?

:floorlaugh:

(i so needed to laugh today)....

im actually impressed with a 13yo taking true interest in the legal system. He wants to be a lawyer and wants to learn. I say let him, why block his intellectual curiosity? He seems pretty bright so far, so he would probably know how to watch the video if he wanted to..
He'll probably make a great lawyer someday with his natural curiousity and initiative. :)

If I may add to your post/thoughts here - it seems to me that many people are obsessed with the sexual element of this case almost moreso than the murder itself! And, it's driving me nuts!! :maddening: :nuts: :maddening:

Spot-on No_Stone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Stone_Unturned
Encore une fois aujourd'hui - merci beaucoup!! Ca suffit, n'est-ce pas?

vraiment!!!!

Je pense que nous sommes tous fatigué :)

I am American , traditionially, will Canada allow the WHOLE thing (like OJ) to be broadcast?

NO WAY!! We don't broadcast trials. There will be a gag order but little bits and pieces will leak out during the trial. We won't know the entire story until the trial is over and he's been sentenced.

Did that help??

peeps... unless there is something out there that says this guy is a hermaphrodite let's drop it and more on please... And also... nurse does not speak french but I do know how to use babble fish just so you know :nurse:

bumping up! please post responsibly... Come on you guys. Also if you have a problem with a post alert it... do not POST about it.

peeps... unless there is something out there that says this guy is a hermaphrodite let's drop it and more on please... And also... nurse does not speak french but I do know how to use babble fish just so you know :nurse:

lol, well if I start now and teach everyone french here so we are all ready for the trial you won`t need babble fish :). Just don`t use that needle on me nursebeme. I hate needles. ;-)

I think people are tired and need some sleep like I do. Stayed up way past my bedtime last night.

NO WAY!! We don't broadcast trials. There will be a gag order but little bits and pieces will leak out during the trial. We won't know the entire story until the trial is over and he's been sentenced.

Did that help??
God that is gonna be years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members