ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WARNING

Honestly does make me wonder if he acted alone, someone reported on another forum they heard a sneeze in the video. Was just actually looking for the info so I can go and listen.

It sounded to me like the noises puppy's make.

sorry I didn't know the rule - I deleted the link to the video. but I really want to know where I can report this guy, child abuse and potential murder of a child is serious...

If you know the country of origin, you might contact the appropriate law enforcement agency. For example, if the country of origin was the United States, one might contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations.

Just some thoughts ..

Having read of LRM's alleged love of movies and movie stars, this passage from a book I'm currently reading really struck a chord with me.

Psychiatrist Joanne Intrator, at the Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York, offers a course titled The Psychopath in Fact and Film, in which she explains how film lends itself to this form of identification, raising movie going from a level of casual curiosity to an act of emotionally charged voyeurism. She said that cinema "allows us to slip easily into the vicarious pleasure of the voyeur. A darkened room subdues our conscious moral world and allows us another focus of an inner state not dominated by the constraints of our superego (conscience). In the dark we are enjoying, with a subtle consciousness, aggressive and sexual pleasure at seemingly no cost."

These cinematic experiences may have a beneficial effect on psychologically healthy people, reminding them of the danger and destructiveness that psychopathy carries with it. On the other hand, these experiences may also serve as powerful role models for those with poorly developed internal standards, serious psychological problems, or feelings of alienation from mainstream society.

"Without Conscience" by Robert D. Hare, PhD

That is such a good book. Those paragraphs you pulled our are interesting and relevant.

WARNING

I don't think Luka ate parts of the body, I think he was doing it just for shock value. If he had eaten it - it would have been on the video to shock even further...
You may be right. But I'm not willing to jump to that conclusion, because...

It all really makes no sense. You don't see the victim being killed
I think it's very bizarre that the kill is not shown. Since he edited that out (for whatever reason), I can believe that he also edited out other gruesome scenes.

With his 30th birthday coming up next month, maybe he thought his modeling career, and thus his life, was over. This murder might have been an "F-YOU" to the world that didn't give him what he wanted.

I agree that it may have been the upcoming birthday that fueled his actions, but I think it was more of a last ditched effort to be recognized. I believe he's a raging narcissist and when the animal videos didn't provide the fame he craved, he turned to this. Not necessarily a "F-YOU", as I don't believe he thinks about other's reactions/feelings/etc. MOO.

You should consider having your credentials verified. There is a thread here with a list of people that have had their credentials, like nurse, lawyer, etc verified ... or have you already done that? It's just that usually people don't make claims about having certain credentials on this website without having them verified.

How does one do this?

There is one thing I don't understand: why did he put the leg in the refrigerator?
And like I said: I watched the video, I just don't understand why he placed photo's of things unseen in the video, at the end of the video.

Maybe he put the video on the internet (deep web) as a trailer. Maybe he was trying to sell the full video to a sicko.

I wonder if he was planning to send the leg later. To lengthen the public shock a couple weeks (or so). So he was trying to preserve it?

I wonder if he was planning to send the leg later. To lengthen the public shock a couple weeks (or so). So he was trying to preserve it?

Maybe......Still I am wondering what happened to the head. This must be so frustrating for the family. There son was born with a complete body, they want burry a complete body.

If LM has a heart, he should tell where it is......

4 pages behind still, but addressing this in case Pax is still having the issue with the wording

Pax ... i have a legal background as well and tend to analyze the heck out of certain things (notice the word analyze contains the word "anal" ;)). You are obviously not crazy :), but I do think you are having a mental block on the wording for some reason.

They see LRM ... it seems LRM is eating something ... that something MAY BE body parts

I think the problem is Luka cuts flesh and uses a fork to take it up as if he is eating it. But never is the camera aimed at his face and he is taking flesh into his mouth. Obviously he did not want to reveal his identity. So technically eating body parts is strongly implied but the actual specific act is not video taped in the online video. Just like we say it is Luka and know it is Luka but we don't actually see his face.

Maybe......Still I am wondering what happened to the head. This must be so frustrating for the family. There son was born with a complete body, they want burry a complete body.

If LM has a heart, he should tell where it is......

I still wonder if the head was thrown away in the part of the garbage that was picked up. Like he wanted to get rid of that part because it is the most identifiable. I have seen speculation it may have been mailed too but it has been long enough I think it would have been received some where by now.

I think the problem is Luka cuts flesh and uses a fork to take it up as if he is eating it. But never is the camera aimed at his face and he is taking flesh into his mouth. Obviously he did not want to reveal his identity. So technically eating body parts is strongly implied but the actual specific act is not video taped in the online video. Just like we say it is Luka and know it is Luka but we don't actually see his face.

I finally saw a shot of his hand from the stills, and that is the ring he wears and those are his bony fingers. If I had any doubt, which I didn't, it is gone now.

How does one do this?

You can alert a moderator by messaging them directly and requesting that you be verified as an insider or a professional poster ( i.e. a professional in a field such as law, law enforcement, medicine, psychology, etc.).

Sorry, I hate to fill up this forum with posts that are not directly related to LRM, however I believe I found the identity of the Youtube poster (who is claiming to have made a video that "tops" LRMs)... name, dob, photo - the works. Is there any site I can report on that is not the FBI IC3? This person lives in Canada and I do not want to give out all my personal details. Thanks.

WARNING

I don't think Luka ate parts of the body, I think he was doing it just for shock value. If he had eaten it - it would have been on the video to shock even further. He could have put a balaclava on or something. Nor do I think he actually have intercourse with the victim. I think this would have been shown in more detail too. The part at the end too, with the arm, this is not shown in detail. He gives you an idea of what he is doing but you don't ACTUALLY see it (thank god).

It all really makes no sense. You don't see the victim being killed (again thank god). There are several things in the video to tie Luka to it, his apartment - the ring he always wears - the picture on the wall - but he doesn't show his face.

Why would you leave an unedited video behind showing the WORST bits like him actually killing the victim and eating parts of him if the whole point of the video is to shock to the max. Makes no sense. If he was leaving the unedited video behind - surely to god knowing the police would find it - then why not put it out there for everyone else to see in the first place.

Plus if he is doing this for all for attention - then surely you would want to take all the credit? So why not show your face - to let the world know it was luka magnotta who did this - that was the whole point? Wasn't it? Suprised the freak didn't take a bow at the end.

Honestly does make me wonder if he acted alone, someone reported on another forum they heard a sneeze in the video. Was just actually looking for the info so I can go and listen.

Sorry if this is a bit too in detail. I was just thinking outloud and giving my opinion as I have seen the video. If this offends anyone I can edit or delete. xx

He didn't show his face because he knew he would go to prison. But he just had to brag and show the video which was made to shock everyone. He may have intended to release the worst parts later to milk his crime. Since he decided to run I would think if there is more of the video he would have hidden it or took it with him. I don't believe he could bring himself to destroy it. It was the rest of his masterpiece.

And I enjoyed your post. Lots of interesting reads on this thread.

Sorry, I hate to fill up this forum with posts that are not directly related to LRM, however I believe I found the identity of the Youtube poster (who is claiming to have made a video that "tops" LRMs)... name, dob, photo - the works. Is there any site I can report on that is not the FBI IC3? This person lives in Canada and I do not want to give out all my personal details. Thanks.
You can call Crimestoppers in the city where you think he lives. Your anonymity is guaranteed.

You can call Crimestoppers in the city where you think he lives. Your anonymity is guaranteed.

Or even call a news station. We have heard that sometimes complaints about suspect videos are not investigated. If the press calls them instead of a lay person they will be forced to look into it. And right now this is the kind of news the media is interested in.

He wasn't that lazy, he was shifting his hips around quite a bit, and shifting towards the killer, no testing the bonds or appearing even slighty stressed.

Were drugs involved? Oh most certainly! Did June Lin say "kill me up", probably not. Having said probably not there is NO word on how these two met. Not sure why the MSM is being so quiet about that aspect.

Maybe some Canadian PC thing? They don't want to bring gay hook up sites into this?
:banghead:

what is a canadian pc thing? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members