ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So many innaccuracies in that article - and again with the gay lover thing. Why can't the MSM get basic details right?

Yep. "stabbed to death with an ice pick" as well. Just feeding into LM's twisted fantasy world ...

sorry I thought you were referring to the Miami greet site that he posted on saying that he had just moved there (& posted the Lotus pic on)

I'd like to help but there's no way I'm googling any of those dating sites or calling any phone #'s

I'll leave that kind of sleuthing to brave people like you :D

No, I discovered another unrelated gay dating/socializing site and he added a profile to that at well on August 19.2010. I asked Miami please to look into it as you need an email to create the profile that I saw which stated he was in Miami August 19, 2010.

Its probably okay to post the phone number here if others want to google it:
<modsnip> or even tract the owner of this phone number since it is a land line. The address was on Adelaide St in Toronto.

I'm in China right now, so I can't call anyone! Off to bed here too! Peace!

From the sound of this article, LM is still in Berlin, but Canada is starting to prep for his arrival. Anyone know how long it takes to get one of those Hannibal Lecter plexiglass partitions made?

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/canada/archives/2012/06/20120612-130753.html

Good. Now we're getting some details:

The lawyer said that if Magnotta is convicted, he would likely be shipped to a prison in Port-Cartier, Que., 860 km northeast of Montreal, which houses sexual deviants.

Has anyone here ever spent a WINTER 860 km northeast of Montreal? :lol: Not quite Miami!!

The lawyer said that if Magnotta is convicted, he would likely be shipped to a prison in Port-Cartier, Que., 860 km northeast of Montreal, which houses sexual deviants.

Has anyone here ever spent a WINTER 860 km northeast of Montreal? :lol: Not quite Miami!!

I think the weather will be the least of his worries, I don't think he'll ever be safe in prison not even among sexual deviants whose murders are as bad as his. He's a skinny little runt and murderous sexual deviants can be cat people too...

MONTREAL JAIL RESERVES ISOLATED HOLDING CELL FOR MAGNOTTA

MONTREAL - Officials at a jail in east-end Montreal are preparing for a possible visit by suspected body-parts killer Luka Rocco Magnotta.

The head of the prison guards' union tells QMI Agency that Magnotta might be a target "who should be monitored closely" if he's extradited from Germany back to Canada to face trial in the murder of his gay lover.

Stephane Lemire says Riviere-des-Prairies detention centre would be best equipped to hold Magnotta, whose trial will be held in Montreal.

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/canada/archives/2012/06/20120612-130753.html

"Skinny fat" is a term that comes to mind. It just means being skinny with not much tone.

Here's what I'm specifically referring to. Toward the beginning of the video you are seeing the perp from the back. His back appears to be exposed between the bottom of his hoodie and the top of the pants. This line of exposed back SEEMS to be wider across than I would have expected for lm. Like a person with a larger build. Not necessary "fat" -- just bigger in general. Again, I say SEEMS because it was hard to focus on details for me because it was the first time I'd seen the vid, I was watching through my fingers and my mind was in protection mode ready to close my screen or turn away at any time. So, take it fwiw. It was just an impression and could be completely inaccurate or meaningless. Not sure I can watch it again.

If there is a parcel received today don't forget the time difference between Nort America and Europe. They will , more than likely, have received by noon Ottawa (Canada) time today.

The Vancouver parcels were delivered at 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm PST (so, 4:00 and 5:00 EST)

So many innaccuracies in that article - and again with the gay lover thing. Why can't the MSM get basic details right?
It's the Sun, and I know some consider it MSM, but a lot of people don't. I think they're the only Canadian one that uses the terms "gay lovers" and *advertiser censored* "star", etc.

But as I said before, it's the Sun.

Hello, I've heard of a particular photograph that I can't seem to find online. It is of LM posing with a transgender woman reported to be his ex-girlfriend, perhaps girlfriend at the time.

Reportedly from a YouTube video that has since been deleted, it shows LM with the girl, 'Julie', in front of a limo. The girls eyes have been blacked out.

I'd be really interested to see that picture, if anyone has it, could you kindly post here?

Thanks

binxie (?) posted a photobucket link at the end of the last thread (I think) which had a couple of pics I'd not seen before. Two of them were of women with their eye area barred out in black. I think one of those pics is the one you're looking for. Iirc, they are more toward the end of the batch of photos, which was several pages long.

eta: it may have been a flickr acct. In any case, it was a link to an image hosting website.

o/t, but you're not kidding about the weather. I went skiing once in Quebec (once was enough!) and it's the coldest I've ever been in my life. St. Anne de Beaupre (sp.?) area, iirc. It was so cold I could barely talk because it was hard to use my facial muscles! This made my bf at the time very happy, I think lol

Here's what I'm specifically referring to. Toward the beginning of the video you are seeing the perp from the back. His back appears to be exposed between the bottom of his hoodie and the top of the pants. This line of exposed back SEEMS to be wider across than I would have expected for lm. Like a person with a larger build. Not necessary "fat" -- just bigger in general. Again, I say SEEMS because it was hard to focus on details for me because it was the first time I'd seen the vid, I was watching through my fingers and my mind was in protection mode ready to close my screen or turn away at any time. So, take it fwiw. It was just an impression and could be completely inaccurate or meaningless. Not sure I can watch it again.

Right...their girth was thicker in that shot than in others...I am really not certain either way...just wanted to note it and see what everyone's feelings about it were ...:fence:

This seems yet another reason to not discount that the two parts of the video may have been taped days or weeks apart...

I don't know the date of the cctv of lm taking out the trash, but if the victim is Lin Jun and he was seen at work on the afternoon of the 24th, and lm was on a plane to paris on the 26th (is that right?), it had to be a matter of just a day or two at the most, no?

It's the Sun, and I know some consider it MSM, but a lot of people don't. I think they're the only Canadian one that uses the terms "gay lovers" and *advertiser censored* "star", etc.

But as I said before, it's the Sun.

IF you are referring to the article about the 6 body parts, it was also reported in the National Post:

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/05/31/body-parts-killer-note/

The Vancouver Sun is definitely MSM .. it and The Province are our two main newspapers here in BC.

This is the first I've heard of him living in Ottawa on Laurier. Just curious - where did you get that from?:waitasec:

You may be confusing it with the Conservative Party Headquarters being on Laurier Ave in Ottawa (where the foot was sent to)

I work in Ottawa and in the building next to where the first package arrived, I work for the government.

The tidbit about him living in Ottawa in 2006 came from an article that I read in the Ottawa Citizen and was also on our local radio.

I don't know the date of the cctv of lm taking out the trash, but if the victim is Lin Jun and he was seen at work on the afternoon of the 24th, and lm was on a plane to paris on the 26th (is that right?), it had to be a matter of just a day or two at the most, no?
Isn't he alive thoughout in the first part though? (i.e. before the first edit?)

I work in Ottawa and in the building next to where the first package arrived, I work for the government.

The tidbit about him living in Ottawa in 2006 came from an article that I read in the Ottawa Citizen and was also on our local radio.

from the Ottawa Citizen:
http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/Search+killer+goes+global/6711116/story.html

Although they could provide no details, Ottawa police said they believe Magnotta lived on Laurier Avenue for a time in 2006.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member