ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Magnotta will be held in Germany pending extradition

WARNING: This story contains graphic information that may be disturbing

Luka Rocco Magnotta has been ordered to be held in pre-extradition custody in Berlin, a German official said Wednesday.

A Berlin court decided at the end of last week that there was sufficient evidence to keep Magnotta in custody pending his extradition to Canada, court spokesman Tobias Kaehne said.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2012/06/13/luka-rocca-magnotta-berlin-extradition-custody.html

Catherine Sherriffs‏@CSherriffsCTV

A candlelight vigil to be held for Lin Jun at 9 p.m. Thursday night, corner Peel and Rene Levesque. #Magnotta @CTVNews@CTVMontreal

:rose:

Wish I could be there, but I'm in the wrong province. Perhaps I will just light a candle at home...

:angel:

*GRAPHIC*

Regarding cutting through bone with a kitchen knife:
Probably a difficult task, agreed ( however, with a good quality serrated edge blade it would be possible. It would be a yeoman's task though, and probably not likely ). I suspect he used a hacksaw, or other common hand held saw that can be picked up at any hardware store, for minimal cost. A cheap hacksaw will cut through bone with only nominal effort, and it wouldn't be very taxing at all on the person doing the cutting. The assumption is he cut through bone with the knife seen in the vid, but that assumption is very misleading because we dont actually see him fully dismember the limbs/head. We see him cut to a certain point, then the video itself is edited, and the limbs/head are detached.

I watched the A&E Biography Documentary about Jeffrey Dahmer and there it was said that he used a 'carving knife' to dismember one of the victims, which he practiced on dead animals first. But in his last apartment they also found a handsaw.

What/Who is a Katie Price? And why is Her opinion of, or feeling towards LM news worthy? I certainly dont care about her " Besottedness " with LM. <----- I may have just made that word up :)

Sick sick people in this world including a teacher who thought it was a good idea to show the class the video. I apologize the article is in french but the students in Grade 10 (Secondary 4), 16 year olds, were traumatized. Many had to seek counselling. No explanation given by the school or school board except to say they're taking disciplinary action against the teacher and they're investigating. The teacher sent an apology to the school. WTF is wrong with people? Seriously.

:banghead::maddening:

http://www.lapresse.ca/debats/chron...-4534301-petite-lecon-de-meurtre-a-lecole.php

Wish I could be there, but I'm in the wrong province. Perhaps I will just light a candle at home...

:angel:

I'm not sure why they're doing it so late. I'm guessing because the punks protesting will be out on the streets again. If it was earlier, I'd go.

I'll join you in lighting a candle at home...:hug:

Sick sick people in this world including a teacher who thought it was a good idea to show the class the video. I apologize the article is in french but the students in Grade 10 (Secondary 4), 16 year olds, were traumatized. Many had to seek counselling. No explanation given by the school or school board except to say they're taking disciplinary action against the teacher and they're investigating. The teacher sent an apology to the school. WTF is wrong with people? Seriously.

:banghead::maddening:

http://www.lapresse.ca/debats/chron...-4534301-petite-lecon-de-meurtre-a-lecole.php

WTF. :maddening:

I ran it through google translate, since my French is not good enough to read that much text fluently. The teacher was suspended WITH pay?! *WITH* PAY?! :what: Why should this teacher receive pay after doing something like this?!
:banghead:

It said as per the collective agreement. That probably means that they can't punish you by not paying you until after the incident is reviewed. Innocent till proven guilty. Fair enough as there are probably a lot of other situations where the teacher may have done nothing wrong, so you don't punish until after it has been reviewed.

I'm not sure why they're doing it so late. I'm guessing because the punks protesting will be out on the streets again. If it was earlier, I'd go.

I'll join you in lighting a candle at home...:hug:

Those protesters need to do something more productive with their lives. Sounds like an absolute nuisance. They're wasting so much time and money by carrying on like a bunch of idiot anarchists.

WTF. :maddening:

I ran it through google translate, since my French is not good enough to read that much text fluently. The teacher was suspended WITH pay?! *WITH* PAY?! :what: Why should this teacher receive pay after doing something like this?!
:banghead:

Yup. :maddening:

Those protesters need to do something more productive with their lives. Sounds like an absolute nuisance. They're wasting so much time and money by carrying on like a bunch of idiot anarchists.

I bet the majority aren't even students that is what is so frustrating and ridiculous. Just a bunch of punks wanting an excuse to cause havoc. The real students would want to finish their studies and graduate! It's a mess. Arrest them all and put them in jail for pete's sake! Ugh

CBC News Alerts&#8207;@CBCAlerts

Montreal-area teacher suspended for showing Jun Lin video . Teacher not a regular at Lasalle high school. #Magnotta

allegedly the killvid was first found on the darknet/deepweb before it surfaced and was sent to sites such as bestgore....

you dont make friends there.......its not a social club like FaceBook....its an underground seedy world where ****ed up people can do their ****ed up things....buy/sell/advertise services such as hits, drugs, *advertiser censored* of every imaginable kind...and do it anonymously so they dont ever have to meet in person and worry about who is on the other end of their perverted desires...

why do people think that someone has to be a genius to go down there and use it....

its a theory and just as valid as any others....until someone can show that it is an impossible and improbable theory, i still see it laying on the table....

I feel the same, not that I think it's true, but it's a theory that can't be written off.

People are saying why would the buyer choose LM? They don't have to know who he is, on the deep web he'd be anonymous (to some degree), the buyer wouldn't be someone who he'd met in person.

People are saying why would LM release the video to the public? One theory is for proof to the buyer. Making sure the murder was known about in an 'edited' video, which would prove to the buyer that the goods he'd send weren't fake.

What would he do with the money? Maybe in LM's warped mind he really did think he could disappear for good and live off the money, just like he wrote in that blog "How to completely disappear and never be found".

The fact is there ARE sick people about in the world, just like those involved in child *advertiser censored*, i'm sure there are hundreds of rings out there who buy and sell pictures and video's of child abuse. There are literally 100's just on the surface of the deep web from what i've read that's accessible to anyone. What about the 100's of sites and forums that are hidden and passworded that only a select few people know about? All this could possibly be the same for someone requesting a murder video.

Now i'm not saying all this happened above, i'm just saying it's not impossible for it to have happened.

Its not impossible, but there's no evidence that any such thing happened. Not that there's any harm in floating theories and ideas, but it is important that people don't allow conspiracy theories to take over the whole discourse about the case.

I've seen that happen in other cases and the results are never good.

Its not impossible, but there's no evidence that any such thing happened. Not that there's any harm in floating theories and ideas, but it is important that people don't allow conspiracy theories to take over the whole discourse about the case.

I've seen that happen in other cases and the results are never good.

Thanks for this reminder Cappuccino! IMO Luka worked alone and there was likely no buyer. I thinkhe was fishing for one and may have even gotten a few curious nibbles, which encouraged him to go ahead with his plans. If there was an accomplise you can be sure our boy would be squealing like a pig and trying to play the victim himself, saying he was forced to do what he did at the threat of his own life, or something along those lines. As We've yet to see any other arrest warrents issued in this case, and as the police themselves have stated he worked alone, I think we can safely put this particular theory to bed until some further evidence appears leading us back in this direction.

Food for thought (ok really, really bad pun), but has anyone brought this case up? I'm not implying anything about the vicim in the case at hand, but when you read the details of this case, it amazes me that the German criminal got several responses to the ad. He only got eight years!!! That is insane! Creepy stuff.

WARNING The article details are graphic.
Armin Meiwes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
OMG I forgot about this case! How terrible must your life be or had been to be crazy enough to offer yourself up like that? Sad!

Hi everyone,

GRAPHIC!!!!!!

Maybe this is already posted, but there is something really weird in the video.
LM stabs JL about 90 times with the icepick, but when he zooms in to the body, there are only about 6 stabwounds. Anyone else noticed that?
And it looks like the pubic hair has been shaved off, according to the stillphoto at the end. But it really looks like the hair is still there in the video.

And first there are wounds on the arm, later they have dissapeared.

Am i wrong?

EDIT: please let someone tell me I am wrong.....but watching the video and the still photo's at the end I noticed something else. The stabwounds in the belly (video) compared to the photo are different......The photo is taken after 1 one leg is cut off, no pubic hair. The video shows a complete body. With (to my believe) pubic hair.The wounds don't match. The body on the photo looks thinner. I hope you understand what I am trying to say, because my English sucks at the moment.
Can please someone with a strong stomic tell me I am wrong? Otherwise I am going to believe there are 2 bodys mutilated by LM.
If you go back to yesterday morning on this same thread we talked in detail about much of this....I think it may be around page 20.... It was about 24 hrs ago.

If you go back to tomorrow morning on this same thread we talked in detail about much of this....I think it may be around page 20.... It was about 24 hrs ago.

BBM.

Back to the future? :waitasec: Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members