ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Canada has very strict publication bans on court proceedings ... we may not find out much until a verdict is rendered.
Only proceedings that could compromise the jury pool or this or another upcoming trial are subject to publication bans, from what I've seen.

Cosmetic surgery is usually paid for up front since it's not exactly something that can be "returned" if nonpayment occurs (according to an ex girlfriend who worked for a cosmetic surgeon).

I also wonder if all the media silence is an effort to not hinder the extradition.

<smartphone as snipped>
From what I'm reading and hearing, German authorities now have enough evidence to hold him until the extradition paperwork is processed. But maybe we're not going to know what that evidence is until the trial.

I think the Casablanca is nothing more than he liked the film, or some lover did. He also thought himself very attractive and tried his hand at being in "film" and on t.v. So he may have related in some way to being a handsome actor and never truly being with a love or a woman for that matter. That's about all I get from young minds and posters they have. Some sort of feeling of relating to the film plot, character, or rock star.

That is the teacher that used to be friends with Justin Trudeau (the reason that I had thought a possibility of why LM sent body parts to St. George's school).

I believe there is another possible reason St. George's was chosen, but because any school involves minor children, we are not allowed to discuss it here.

Can't say more.

HTH

I think the Casablanca is nothing more than he liked the film, or some lover did. He also thought himself very attractive and tried his hand at being in "film" and on t.v. So he may have related in some way to being a handsome actor and never truly being with a love or a woman for that matter. That's about all I get from young minds and posters they have. Some sort of feeling of relating to the film plot, character, or rock star.

Young normal minds not twisted ones like LRM. My understanding is there were a few seconds in the murder video that he pointed (focused) the camera at the poster. That is the reason some of us wonder if it has any connection. It may or may not, I suppose. Who knows. We may find out one day if it's ever brought up at trial.

Young normal minds not twisted ones like LRM. My understanding is there were a few seconds in the murder video that he pointed (focused) the camera at the poster. That is the reason some of us wonder if it has any connection. It may or may not, I suppose. Who knows. We may find out one day if it's ever brought up at trial.

True very true.

I did not watch the film so I missed that link for his plans. :tyou:

I doubt that LM is able to look into the depth of any movie or song or piece of artwork, to find the "true" meaning or implied significance. Everything he seems to have done, photographed or said, or written is superficial.
IMHO.

Someone had asked why the emphasis on the Casablanca poster?

The point of those type of interpretations is to show for example why someone like Luka (with MPD?) could be attracted to the character Rick not to say he understands why himself. And again, is it Luka focusing on the Casablanca poster or is that part of the script?

To link Casablanca to Casa Blanca (White House) isn't very deep, is kind of shallow. And we already have LOTS of evidence of some kind of political intent.

If the majority are right at WS then the only interesting thing about this case is the public video and the alleged cannibalism because if they are right there is NO mystery, no WS type interest. People cut up bodies all the time to get away with murder nothing new there.

I disagree though I think it is complicated in all kinds of ways.

IMPORTANT: can someone tell me if the Casablanca poster is visible in the first segment of the video? (i.e. when Jun Lin is still alive?) And not a still photo, but the poster on the wall during the time he's alive. Thanks!

anyone know why last couple of days i might be (inadvertently) double posting?

And sorry for the annoyance.

why does the name "manny" seem so familiar in this case.. like ive read in somewhere before..

Have you figured it out yet? I'm so curious. You don't seem to be the only one who thinks the name was mentioned before. hmmmmm:waitasec:

IMPORTANT: can someone tell me if the Casablanca poster is visible in the first segment of the video? (i.e. when Jun Lin is still alive?) And not a still photo, but the poster on the wall during the time he's alive. Thanks!

yes the poster is visible ... and to the other post ... yes, Luka said he needed to turn some tricks ... the lawyer said he came back and paid him the 300

ooo and i love number 12.. "spit in my face and on my Versace shirt" because if its any old shirt its one thing.. but oh no NOT his versace!

LOL i thought the same exact thing when i read it! hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member