ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
An extra 5 minutes tells me that he wants them to find this one.
I'm guessing the real unedited one is saved in a cloud account somewhere.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II

Never thought of that ... very interesting as it plays along with my theories

Would appreciate if you could supply a link/source for the Munro St info jellybeanz. I've looked and can't find one. Earlier in this thread, I posted info about him having lived on Erskine Av in Toronto, and now can't find where that info originated either (still looking).

Thanks !!

ETA: Thanks to Chorley ... my Erskine Av has been answered.

the munro adress is the one givin to the college

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-bizarre-backstory-of-the-alleged-canadian-psycho-2012-6

<bbm>

WRT the bolded ^ ... FWIW, i believe the charges were simply personation, not impersonation of a police officer. Therefore it probably relates to him applying and receiving credit under someone else's name.

Thanks to you and Seleuzna for this important correction. I will amend on the other thread as well, thanks.

Just a bit more info:

I did find both LM and Lin Jun had accounts on the gay dating site, Real Jock:

http://www.realjock.com/2hot2handle4
http://www.realjock.com/westpsp

Registered within one month of each other but neither account appears very active. There is really no way of telling how they met… guess if LE has any info on that, we will find out.

I noticed LM on realjock too. The profile description is pretty clear since he put his name in it. I suppose based on the lack of activity, one whole day, he might have wanted to make a point that he was in Miami or appear to be in Miami and also advertise himself as the legend he was in his own mind.

I'm a little sleepy here where I am, but based on the description profile of the other profile, www.realjock.com/westpsp, how did you come to the conclusion that it belonged to Lin Jun? Did I overlook something?? Did Lin Jun use "westpsp" somewhere else that I missed which would make the connection? Or is it the photo? Was the photo somewhere else?

I noticed that even if that profile was Lin Jun's and LM. Based on the creation and active dates, the two could have never met on there.

L.M.'s movements in Europe seem uncertain. This is speculative but I wondering if he though he was going to receive some assistance in Europe that never materialized?

I noticed LM on realjock too. The profile description is pretty clear since he put his name in it. I suppose based on the lack of activity, one whole day, he might have wanted to make a point that he was in Miami or appear to be in Miami and also advertise himself as the legend he was in his own mind.

I'm a little sleepy here where I am, but based on the description profile of the other profile, www.realjock.com/westpsp, how did you come to the conclusion that it belonged to Lin Jun? Did I overlook something?? Did Lin Jun use "westpsp" somewhere else that I missed which would make the connection? Or is it the photo? Was the photo somewhere else?

I noticed that even if that profile was Lin Jun's and LM. Based on the creation and active dates, the two could have never met on there.

Westpsp was also Lin Jun's facebook username. Based on the age (32), location (Montreal), and body photo which I compared to other body photos Lin posted, I believe it's him. But you're right, I don't think it's likely that they ever met on this particular dating site.

For some of you who still think that LM is schizophrenic....

http://psychcentral.com/disorders/sx31.htm

As I have said before, I had a family member, my mother-in-law who was afflicted with the above for most of her late teen and adult life, and the fact that I have seen in the past what transpired when she decided to listen to her sister and stop talking her medication, I still strongly, JMOO, say that ML is not affllicted by schizophrenia, not any of the various types out there. If he was there is no way he could have devised what he has nor been able to think out the process of this murder, or dispursing the body parts, fleeing the country etc.

Yes, he says another person is framing him. Most schizophrenics will also think something or someone is out to get them BUT the something or someone is totally irrational and doesn't make any sense as the above article mentions. The youngest of my mother-in-laws children, so my brother-in-law was also diagnosed with schizophrenia when he was 19. When schizophrenia first reared it's head in his life, he would be driving down the highway here and think he was hearing radio transmissions when he wasn't even near or radio nor had it on. He said he could hear voices from the overhead powerllines, etc. etc. There is no way LM has those kinds of symptoms. Yes, we have been told he use to bang his head in the shower but that could have to do with the psychopathic anger he seemed to try and keep in check. He may be many but schizophrenia is not one of the things he suffers from.

Would appreciate if you could supply a link/source for the Munro St info jellybeanz. I've looked and can't find one. Earlier in this thread, I posted info about him having lived on Erskine Av in Toronto, and now can't find where that info originated either (still looking).

Thanks !!

ETA: Thanks to Chorley ... my Erskine Av has been answered.
Sorry, been looking through my history but cant pinpoint it now.

Last active date doesn't reflect personal messages. Websites, even VB4, have it set up that way to give you a little privacy. I'm not saying they met there but they met online somewhere.

The Chinese community dug up the links to his profiles on gay sites. Many of the posts are being scrubbed right now, just like on the North American web, except that I think they're doing it out of respect for his family because being gay in China is still a huge no-no.

Sorry if someone else already answered. This thread moves so quickly and my dogs keep distracting me.

Totally agree with you Hastings ...there has GOT to be more than a mere extra 4 minutes.

In additional four and one half minutes he just couldn't possibly do all the physically intense labor that I imagine one would need to do when doing such things as he did...

Vague, yes. Graphic, nope.

Just a bit more info:

LM lived at 5720 Decarie Blvd, Montreal

Lin Jun worked at Depanneur HKK, 2001 Wellington in Verdun, a 10 minute drive from there.

However Lin Jun was taking government sponsored french courses. I'm interested in knowing which facility his classes were at as I was also taking government french courses during the same time in the Plamondon area of Montreal at Pauline Julien Center. The PJ centre is only a 5 min drive from where LM was living, and near the same metro station.

I did find both LM and Lin Jun had accounts on the gay dating site, Real Jock:

http://www.realjock.com/2hot2handle4
http://www.realjock.com/westpsp

Registered within one month of each other but neither account appears very active. There is really no way of telling how they met&#8230; guess if LE has any info on that, we will find out.

Lin Jun worked very close to Magnotta's apartment complex

Connection to the missing puppy?

This is cached info from Google, so I wasn't able to track down a date. Also my french is not the best, so perhaps someone else can be of more assistance.

Posts by Twitter user Vincenzo Negro (Silverback_GZ):

Ayo Twitter je sais que Luka Magnotta a fait de son mieux, mais je pense que les parents de la petite Marina ont été meilleurs !

English: Hi Twitter, I know that Luka Magnotta did his best, but I think that the parents of little Marina could have been better!

Les parents de Marina >>> Luka Magnotta

English: The parents of Marina >>> Luka Magnotta

@RT LukaMagnotta: Donne mignon petit chiot agé de 7mois, pour cause d'incarcération longue durée.

English: Given (or I give you) the cute 7 month old puppy, due to long-term incarceration.

@RT LukaMagnotta: vous pensiez que c'etait de la rigolade les histoires de reptiliens hein?

English: You thought it was a joke the history of reptilians?

In additional four and one half minutes he just couldn't possibly do all the physically intense labor that I imagine one would need to do when doing such things as he did...

Vague, yes. Graphic, nope.

WARNING! GRAPHIC!

maybe he became frustrated at some points and stopped filming. like not realizing how hard it was to cut the bone and actually sever the limb

Speaking only for myself, I don't have a problem with them both being priorities. Animals, like babies and children, are completely defenseless innocents. Any person who can murder them is worthy of significant contempt for that reason, at least as much as someone who can murder an adult human. I understand that people can disagree about this, but that's my opinion. Not to mention, there's obviously a progressive link between those who harm animals and those who ultimately harm humans that was completely dismissed in this case, even though many people devoted much time and attention to it. If they had been taken seriously, this may never have happened. Also jmo.

I agree. Take animal abuse seriously and prevent murders. If they arrested him on animal abuse/cruelty he'd be in jail or a mental institution right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat