ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amen to that!

On another note...

1. It was said that JL was reported missing the 29th by his boyfriend. But if JL had a boyfriend at that time, why go home with a random stranger ( assuming that they've never met eachother )? That doesn't make any scene to me. Ofcourse you can sketch out various scenario's about it, maybe a product of when coincidence and fate meet anything is possible?

2. Regarding the dog. What IF there was a 2nd perp and it was his/hers dog? Then it seems plausible that this dog isn't found or noticed anywhere. And also why there are no reports of LRM having a dog lately.

:seeya:

From the size of the dog, I hate to even think it but he could have killed the dog and put it in a garbage bag and dumped it further away from his apartment

From the size of the dog, I hate to even think it but he could have killed the dog and put it in a garbage bag and dumped it further away from his apartment

That crossed my mind aswell, but I don't want to think about that.....for the obvious reasons....

Has there ever been a case of a plea of insanity and the defendant not taken the stand?

LM has sooo many lies floating on the net that he's impeached himself before he gets to the court room. IMO if there were a "Manny" defense he would have to have evidence of that, including Manny being there during the murder. If LM is shown to be a liar, which won't be hard, then all his claims about Manny that are not supported by evidence, become tainted and less credible. I would not be surprised if he takes the stand given all the spotlight he wants. If he does I feel it will be for the salaciousness and not that he really cares that he will get raked over the coals with evidence and his lies. I feel very sorry for his defense attorney. This is a very hard case to defend...morally and legally.

I think Manny was just a red herring LM threw into the mix in what seems to be a feeble attempt to create an alibi for himself before actually committing the crime.

Randy Kraft was a gay man that picked up men, drugged them, murdered them and mutilated them. There are many other men, from different parts of the world, that did the same thing, with some eating their victims or serving them to other people to eat (e.g.: Robert Pickton, David Brown; aka Bar-Jonah). I think that normal people sometimes can't believe that this could happen without attributing some sort of mental disorder to the people that commit those types of crimes, but it's simply true that some men like doing the types of things that Eric Newman likes to do. Clever lawyers will see it as a challenge to have men like that placed in psychiatric units, where they can eventually rejoin society ... but chances are that, when released, these men will return to doing what they enjoy, and that is to abduct, possibly drug, torture, mutuilate, dismember and even cannibalize their victims. Personally, I don't see anything that could be done with Eric Newman to ensure that this did not happen again ... short of incarcerating him for life.

LOL @ "any chances the dog is named Manny". I have question though. We all know LM has a large amount of photos online. I've seen his posed with many different animals. I have often wondered if these were his or other's? We all know he could really careless about animals. I just wonder what the fate of those pictured animals was...and what happened to the puppy in the video?

Amen to that!

On another note...

1. It was said that JL was reported missing the 29th by his boyfriend. But if JL had a boyfriend at that time, why go home with a random stranger ( assuming that they've never met eachother )? That doesn't make any scene to me. Ofcourse you can sketch out various scenario's about it, maybe a product of when coincidence and fate meet anything is possible?

2. Regarding the dog. What IF there was a 2nd perp and it was his/hers dog? Then it seems plausible that this dog isn't found or noticed anywhere. And also why there are no reports of LRM having a dog lately.

:seeya:

Interesting Shimmers.

Since there has been no established connection between Magnotta and the victim (We don't know how they met; We don't know if the initial LE statement alluding to a relationship between the two is completely ruled out; We don't know any context at this point), anything is possible and your questions about this are critically important to answer (at least I think so too).

IMO since we've been working hard attempting to but failing to confirm that in the past 18 months Magnotta had a person in his life that might consider him to be a friend, it is hard for me to accept that he had a partner in crime. It's possible but difficult for me to consider.

Did you guys ever discuss the Manny he is following on Twitter?
I don't think it's a real person? I think he created him?

I just tried to google this person (oops I'm probably not supposed to) and google asked me "did you mean man whoring" lol

LOL @ "any chances the dog is named Manny". I have question though. We all know LM has a large amount of photos online. I've seen his posed with many different animals. I have often wondered if these were his or other's? We all know he could really careless about animals. I just wonder what the fate of those pictured animals was...and what happened to the puppy in the video?

Seriously, does anyone know the name of his dog (from the video)?

This has crossed my mind.... What if Lin Jun died of an overdose of drug not given by Luka. I don't believe it BUT what if LM tries to use that story since everyone who has seen the vid say it does not seem to be Lin Jun at the beginning. Do you see Lin Jun alive at any point in the vid? If you don't perhaps he will plead he didn't kill him.

I would also love to know what happened to his dogs. He once posted that someone had stolen one of his dogs and he said it was the anti- abuse animal group.

I would like to ask something out of curiosity. In your document, you wrote down LMs TOR link.. What is this? I mean, if you download TOR and follow this link, what is there to see?

It's only a link to the hidden wiki.

All the onion's that Luka has linked to over the past year or so, have been to the hidden wiki and nothing else. That we've seen at least. Others may have found more.

Interesting Shimmers.

Since there has been no established connection between Magnotta and the victim (We don't know how they met; We don't know if the initial LE statement alluding to a relationship between the two is completely ruled out; We don't know any context at this point), anything is possible and your questions about this are critically important to answer (at least I think so too).

IMO since we've been working hard attempting to but failing to confirm that in the past 18 months Magnotta had a person in his life that might consider him to be a friend, it is hard for me to accept that he had a partner in crime. It's possible but difficult for me to consider.

It is exactly this, the utter lack of anyone stepping forward to profess even a casual friendship with LM that leads me to believe he did this crime all on his own, and without outside encouragement.

One thing we do know that LM and LJ had in common was photography. It was stated on LJ he loved photography and making videos, so. They could have met a few times at the convenience store where LJ worked and struck up a conversation.
Perhaps LMwas jealous of LJ because he was an A student at University, had lots of friends, a mom and dad that loved him, etc which angered LM because he had none of those things.

My hunch is that he killed the puppy....it was seemingly just a lure and distraction for his plan. A way of making someone feel more trusting of the situation. I don't know if the other dogs he's pictured with are his, but I would not be surprised if they were his and he killed them. He moved often, recreating himself and leaving everything behind. He had no real capacity for bonding. Animals have needs (feeding, attention, going outside, bowel/urination breaks) and I don't see LM as having it in him to consistantly provide that. It's always all about him....not giving unconditionally and consistently.

This has crossed my mind.... What if Lin Jun died of an overdose of drug not given by Luka. I don't believe it BUT what if LM tries to use that story since everyone who has seen the vid say it does not seem to be Lin Jun at the beginning. Do you see Lin Jun alive at any point in the vid? If you don't perhaps he will plead he didn't kill him.

Man, where are you getting this stuff?

A drug overdose "not given by Luka"?! Do you have any basis for this suggestion or is this just a far fetched theory?

And who is this "everyone" you're referring to that feels the hooded victim is not Jun Lin?

I have seen no official reports to that effect.

The police likely collected a mountain of DNA evidence from LRM's room, and also have in possession a longer "unedited" version of the kill video, which likely shows that Jun Lin is the person bound in the 10 minute version.

I suspect that the unedited version of the kill video is how police were able, before LRM was even arrested, to confirm publicly that indeed the BestGore video was a video of Jun Lin's murder.

It is exactly this, the utter lack of anyone stepping forward to profess even a casual friendship with LM that leads me to believe he did this crime all on his own, and without outside encouragement.

I think if he tries to pin it on someone else (whether they actually exist or not) and, imo, he's already given plenty of indication that he will, it will not involve any actual or alleged friend, casual or otherwise. I think he will try to incorporate as many of the elements of his online persona as he can -- twisted john's, an insane agent, the animal rights folks, the mafia or any and all of the above. He doesn't appear to be at all concerned with plausability or credibility. He does, however, seem very focused on the elements of reasonable doubt. The extent to which creating doubt was premeditated will be interesting to see, imo.

I would also love to know what happened to his dogs. He once posted that someone had stolen one of his dogs and he said it was the anti- abuse animal group.

Are you suggesting that animal rights groups may have stolen the dog on the video?!

LRM's Internet postings are so full of lies and disinformation and false stories and blatant untruths, that no LRM claim should be taken as credible without separate and independent corroborating evidence.

I don't think there was a 2nd perp,LM didn't seem to have ONE friend at all

I don'tknow if this has been posted..I found it today while I was searching back to find any info on the youtube account that LM was on when he was arrested "HollywoodLoveLetters" there were links to his many other latest youtube ID's
on that account/replys {made by LM} Why ,out of all the identities he used was HollywoodLoveLetters taken down at his arrest??,he had been asking for monetary donations on that Id,are the police tracking his money/finances?
found this
http://www.scribd.com/doc/96974925/Luka-Magnotta
http://ubermagik.blogspot.com/2012/06/anna-mansfield-10th-june-2012.html
{Rita VanVolkenberg ,was LM too}

I think he has buried more clues on youtube,because he knew that even tho the video was posted on a gore site,he would find more fame on youtube in the long run

this might be old info here on the board,sorry if this is rehash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member