ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there ever been a case of a plea of insanity and the defendant not taken the stand?
yes...a lot..but when an insanity defense is employed, it means the defendant admits committing the criminal behavior and is now seeking a not guilty verdict on the basis of his state of mind. If the jury does not agree, the defendant will be convicted, and generally will serve a longer sentence than will someone convicted of the same crime who has not pleaded insanity.

Did you watch Love Actually today? Bay City Rollers...

:floorlaugh:

FootballMom you're the best! So glad someone picked up on that...
I know someone who I see when looking in the mirror who allegedly cries every time he watches Love...Actually; allegedly...

OUR THIRD DOUBT: Where is the real scene of the incident? Repeated comparison (including video, Canadian police forensics photos and room photo), the fatal blow in the vedio was on head and the amount of bleeding is much less than normal. Years of criminal investigation intuition told me: that the bed scene is carefully arranged, is used to divert people's attention, and the murderer apparently has reached or part of this purpose. Look below for some of Canada reported a related news: Canadian homes suspects Magnus Notari living in Montreal VIP apartment "on the second floor, 208 room. The police believe that the Magnus Notari did his killing in the 490 yuan per month single bedroom. A small group of apartment tenants and neighbors went to the 208 room for visits on Wednesday. One of them, Kelly are responsible for cleaning the bloody room. she said: "I could not believe I swept through here this morning," she pointed to a mass on the corner , next to a blood-stained purple shower curtain. Kelly picked up these items for us to see clearly, a pungent odor immediately released into the atmosphere, she suffocated and coughed. She said: "God! So stinks ah!" Although the room after the initial cleaning, wall carpets and tables are stained with blood, the bathroom floor can also see the traces of bloodsoaked. The most horrible thing in the room is the small refrigerator. Coagulation of blood in the refrigerator drawer at the bottom layer which is for fruits and vegetables, and some small pieces of human flesh seems to also paste in the refrigerator wall. The stuff from the scene ,sofa ,bed was dumped near the the trunk.
I draw your attention to this sentence: "The bathroom floor can be seen to be the bloodsoaked traces". This is from cleaning member, since she does not have any stake in Lin Jiun-murder case, so the credibility is high. Any experienced criminal investigator will understand, if the crime scene the blood-soaked traces (note that is blood-soaked, rather than traces of blood), usually only two possibilities: First, the victim in the absence suffer a sudden attack defenselessly; second, the fierce struggle from the victim. So, the combination of the various objections raised in the video, IMO ,the Lin Jun’s primary scene is not likely the BED, but the BATHROOM

I received approval from Salem to post the following comparison photos that will show LRM's vein patterns in his left hand from his killvid & one of his personal photos from one of his public photo accounts.

(As instructed I'm required to provide photo & video credit to Luca Rocco Magnotta for these snipped images.)

Attachments

• handfacebk.jpg
    handfacebk.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 41
  • leftkill.jpg
    leftkill.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 112
I think it's pretty evident the murder occurred on the bed. His neck was slit with clearly a large volume of blood on the bed. It also makes more sense that he was bound on the bed and killed on the bed. Blood soaked areas in the bathroom could be a result of a lot of things including the pooling of blood from all the body parts he pulled in there. I don't see the bathroom as the murder scene. I see it as the clean up scene.

FootballMom you're the best! So glad someone picked up on that...
I know someone who I see when looking in the mirror who allegedly cries every time he watches Love...Actually; allegedly...

I know someone who can quote that movie from beginning to end because it is her most favorite movie ever... and it is the only one that can make her well up in several scenes every time she watches it. :)

Love ya HChi!

He stated in the video interview about denying claims that he dated karla homolka that someone has stolen his Pomeranian ..is that what you are talking about?

No this was no video, it was a message in a thread of a forum and if I recall right he mentioned his dog's name before stating that he thought the dog had been stolen and went on to say by who he thought had stolen the dog.

Good grief, this is the second post of mine that you are either misreading what I am saying or I am not making myself clear, sorry if it's the latter. I will try again... In one of LM's past posts on a forum he mentions that someone stole his dog. I did not say the dog in the video. I assume it's one of the many dogs he owned and that appear in many of his still pictures that are all over the net. He said in that post that he thought the dog was probably stolen by the anti-cruelty group that was "harassing" ( the word he used) him. I hope this clarifies what I said or meant to convey.

I never said that what he said was true, just stating what HE said? My thoughts are he killed the dog.

I addressed this as well, Mb. You were clear to me.

I received approval from Salem to post the following comparison photos that will show LRM's vein patterns in his left hand from his killvid & one of his personal photos from one of his public photo accounts.

(As instructed I'm required to provide photo & video credit to Luca Rocco Magnotta for these snipped images.)

I'm curious about this and this is probably a stupid question but I'll ask anyway. Do people have different veins patterns? I don't think I've ever followed a case where vein patterns could or would identify a suspect.

I'm curious about this and this is probably a stupid question but I'll ask anyway. Do people have different veins patterns? I don't think I've ever followed a case where vein patterns could or would identify a suspect.

I haven;t heard of it either, but it could make an interesting study. For our purposes, however, I find the pictures quite helpful as the two hands do appear to be of the same person. It reconfirms to me that Lin Jun is the one tied down at the onset of the killvid.

Just randomly thinking out loud, here.... are we sure that the video found on his computer was just 15 minutes, not 15 additional minutes? Did reporters get that right?

Just randomly thinking out loud, here.... are we sure that the video found on his computer was just 15 minutes, not 15 additional minutes? Did reporters get that right?

Yes they got it right. 15 minutes instead of 10:45 that others have seen.

I believe it is sufficient for purposes of our armchair analysis.

"Vein matching, also called vascular technology, is a technique of biometric identification through the analysis of the patterns of blood vessels visible from the surface of the skin. Though used by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Central Intelligence Agency, this method of identification is still in development and has not yet been universally adopted by crime labs as it is not considered as reliable as more established techniques, such as fingerprinting. However, it can be used in conjunction with existing forensic data in support of a conclusion."

More at link:
Vein matching - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I haven;t heard of it either, but it could make an interesting study. For our purposes, however, I find the pictures quite helpful as the two hands do appear to be of the same person. It reconfirms to me that Lin Jun is the one tied down at the onset of the killvid.

Vein patterns as an alternative to finger prints

http://www.h-online.com/security/fe...s-an-alternative-to-finger-prints-747147.html

Vein matching

I learn something new everyday!

I believe it is sufficient for purposes of our armchair analysis.

"Vein matching, also called vascular technology, is a technique of biometric identification through the analysis of the patterns of blood vessels visible from the surface of the skin. Though used by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Central Intelligence Agency, this method of identification is still in development and has not yet been universally adopted by crime labs as it is not considered as reliable as more established techniques, such as fingerprinting. However, it can be used in conjunction with existing forensic data in support of a conclusion."

More at link:

LOL..I was looking at the same time.

I think it's pretty evident the murder occurred on the bed. His neck was slit with clearly a large volume of blood on the bed. It also makes more sense that he was bound on the bed and killed on the bed. Blood soaked areas in the bathroom could be a result of a lot of things including the pooling of blood from all the body parts he pulled in there. I don't see the bathroom as the murder scene. I see it as the clean up scene.

for the record, iam not professional . those analysisi are just quoted from our forum. in my humble opinion, the key difference is the "blood soaked" and "blood trace". blood soaked means the blood coming out with power and pressure. "blood trace " does not imply that. moreover ,concerning the bound man in the bed, his hand were more loosely looped than bound,which does not make sense. if the the murderer was to kill, he was supposed to bind the victim tightly especially when the victim was still half conscious.
apologies if i used any strong words or be aggressive.iam just too bitter to be calm.

Yes they got it right. 15 minutes instead of 10:45 that others have seen.

I was just checking. Most of the English articles about this have been translated via google translate, with a few 'corrections' here and there. And I am sure we know how accurate Google Translate is :woohoo:

The vein comparison makes me wonder about the significance of the lack of gloves in the video.

Warning...Graphic

I didn't look closely enough at the vid to see whether his hands were bloody. If not, wouldn't that imply that he'd either worn gloves for the worst of it or cleaned himself up in the interim. I would think that performing such a grisly act, particularly if you didn't intend to get caught out, would make you think about wearing gloves...hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
outsidecreativ