ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To PeterParker

I have read your pastebin document. I can see the effort and amount of time you have put in there, so thank you for this!
:gthanks::gthanks:

I would like to ask something out of curiosity. In your document, you wrote down LMs TOR link.. What is this? I mean, if you download TOR and follow this link, what is there to see?

wanted to add....
i started looking over the document in more detail (just scanned it before) @PeterParker...can you to include links to all the information you have....citing sources where you are getting all this info...

it is the same person...Lin Jun. there is no 2nd victim in that video. If you look at diff pics of me, I look a wee bit diff in everyone. so many factors involved: lightening, clothing, hair up/down and even weight fluxuations. ive watched the vid too much and I see no reason to doubt that from beginning to end, it is one victim.

could be a simple reason of shame or even disgust of the victim....not wanting to look at the victim knowing what he was going to do.

maybe he just wanted to destroy the dead body...for shock value and for us to sit here and discuss why....

the slitting of the throat happened on the bed....the puddle of blood under the body that soaked thru the mattress is evidence enough of that.

it is possible that LMs face was seen while doing the cutting. that is the only reason i can imagine for the highly edited version....

he appeared to me he had the camera either on a tripod or a fixed object. he moved it when it when he needed to and at one point holds it in his hand.

i believe the cleaners said they found skin/blood left in the sink/tub....sorry, dont have a link to post right now....

i believe he was drugged...not enough to knock him out...but enough to make him out of it....it seems pretty obvious to me. i also believe that Lin truly thought he was hooking up for a "normal" date.....he could have been drugged first, laid on the bed, then tied up...and so on.....

i still see no reason to believe there was a 2nd person....
but i guess we will find out if so, because i cant imagine LM keeping hush...unless he wants all the glory...

Prima: A huge thanks to you for (hopefully) getting this train back on the tracks (I really hope it gets back on track; while Ozzy singing about a crazy train is enjoyable, reading one is dreadful)...

That being said, I think you're spot-on with your thoughts/response above.

Re: the victims face being covered- I initially thought it might have been part of a sexual rouse by Magnotta but with no evidence connecting the innocent victim to such sexual interests I would concur with your thoughts.

Also, Prima would you agree that the recently discovered longer version of the video is likely not the complete unedited footage?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II

Prima: A huge thanks to you for (hopefully) getting this train back on the tracks (I really hope it gets back on track; while Ozzy singing about a crazy train is enjoyable, reading one is dreadful)...

Re: the victims face being covered- I initially thought it might have been part of a sexual rouse by Magnotta but with no evidence connecting the innocent victim to such sexual interests I would concur with your thoughts.

Also, Prima would you agree that the recently discovered longer version of the video is likely not the complete unedited footage?

I know the question was not directed to me
BUT I hope my opinion is still welcome. :)
I think it would be near impossible to assume
that the 15 minute video was all there is. Based
on the exhibitionism that LM displays its hard
to believe that he did not make sure that every
second he did anything to JL was recorded.

-GRAPHIC-
did he get through the bones quickly?
Does the 15 minute version show the duration
of the death? Did he have to do a second
take of anything to get it just right?
Was their any kind of dramatic explanation
of his actions that he felt needed to
have the deed done before explaining?
" I will send this arm to...---- because ----"

I just really hope they find that poor mans head.
I loathe the idea that Luka is getting off
on the family not being able to bury their complete
son

I was asked to give my initial opinions after watching a few minutes of the video, I did that; certainly not trying to derail anything. I prefaced a lot of my initial thoughts were far-fetched. I think anyone viewing something for the first time with fresh eyes has unique and important perspective on anything, including this case/video documentation.

I could have sworn that in the beginning, when the police had their first couple of press conferences, that they had mentioned that they had viewed the raw video, and that it was nearly an hour long (much longer than the edited version that was posted online). I've gone back and re-read news articles, and can't find that part anywhere. Maybe I'm just so inundated with facts and fiction and blogs--that I'm on info overload!

I'm finding so much "mis"information, though, from other newspapers and news sites, it's quite pathetic! In the rush to get something out there, even names have been badly misspelled! And then, to top it off, *other* news sites have copied the bad information, rather than do their own research.
The alias Vladimir Radulov (supposed to be Vladimir Romanov).
:waitasec:
Sloppy...

People were just posting about their perceptions regarding the video. There are so many more questions than answers at this point which leads to a lot of speculation, at times wild speculation, in this case. No harm done. Sorry it was so dreadful for you.

I was asked to give my initial opinions after watching a few minutes of the video, I did that; certainly not trying to derail anything. I prefaced a lot of my initial thoughts were far-fetched. I think anyone viewing something for the first time with fresh eyes has unique and important perspective on anything, including this case/video documentation.

I appreciated hearing your thoughts and opinions, Newsleuth! I don't think you derailed anything.

close friend of mine who has over 20yrs in law enforcement is a computer forensic analyst and works on cases for local and federal levels....

at a firm i worked for, one of our guys did computer forensics and he was a busy guy lol some many people involved in divorce proceedings were handing over hardrives and asking him to find stuff to use against their spouse - who deleted things and thought "its gone, im clear!" lol

unless you burn that hardrive to ashes.....anything/everything will be recovered....

i actually have a couple of computer forensic classes i still need to take...the only probably with having those skills and using them in your career is one really doesnt want to come across many things people try and hide...

Er, I was being facetious when I wrote that line. :)

Yes, short of physically destroying a drive, it's hard to truly delete anything.

Why does everyone feel that his or her comment is the basis for a general statement about the past 24 hours?

No fingers were pointed. No opinions are more important than others.

I may or may not agree with the second person theory...but I didn't really agree With the Russian mafia theory. When I was catching up on threads I simply skimmed passed anything to do with that discussion. I can't believe how many times people have to ask to have their theories respected. The mods have also reminded us not to tell people what they can and can not talk about. I have seen more than a few good people come on this thread and get their feelings hurt by this attitude ...and I really hope those doing it would reconsider how they treat other posters. Thank you!

*Apologies if this is already here somewhere*

Montreal Police Might Go To Germany:

http://montreal.ctv.ca/servlet/an/l...tl_magnotta_120615/20120615/?hub=MontrealHome

:jail:

Thank you ... from your link (I was wondering whether the below had been confirmed):

"Montreal police have obtained a longer version of the infamous video which appears to show the murder and dismemberment of Lin Jun by Luka Magnotta.

The video, which is more lengthy than that which was posted on the internet, also contains audio and will be used as evidence in the investigation.

The information was confirmed by Montreal Police Commander Ian Lafreniere Friday."

I think the reason he did not film the actual moment of killing Lin Jun isbecause the idiot thinks without that actually being shown there is no evidence they can use against him.

I don't think we know what's on the unedited "lengthy" version that police have.

Hey peeps, a note about the virus thing... WS is extremely diligent at keeping our site virus-free. ( is our hero in this department.) It's always a good idea to keep your anti-virus software up to date, and to be selective about the links you follow, especially considering some of the content we're sleuthing in this case. Rest assured, WS is virus-free!

For further discussion on this subject, please check out this thread:

WWW/Trojan Virus Thread

And :tyou:

Why does everyone feel that his or her comment is the basis for a general statement about the past 24 hours?

No fingers were pointed. No opinions are more important than others.

Well, you were commenting on Prima's response to Newsleuth's post which kind of lead the conversation this afternoon? I totally agree that no opinions are more important that others.

I know the question was not directed to me
BUT I hope my opinion is still welcome. :)
I think it would be near impossible to assume
that the 15 minute video was all there is. Based
on the exhibitionism that LM displays its hard
to believe that he did not make sure that every
second he did anything to JL was recorded.

I just really hope they find that poor mans head.
I loathe the idea that Luka is getting off
on the family not being able to bury their complete
son

Those are really important questions you raise (in the part you marked graphic which I snipped.

I almost feel like this 15 minute version was meant to be discovered and believe he saved in the cloud a completely unedited version that is for him and him alone.

The added minutes on the more lengthy version certainly only will work to assist providing more evidence against LM. I seriously doubt that its a continuous flowing film. There seems to be quite a span of time esclipsing based on the changing light in the apt. I suspect LM turned the video recording on and off as to record what he wanted. I get nauseated when I think about all the work that this took. Luring a victim, drugging, killing, butchering, cleaning the body parts in shower, packaging up at least 4 known parts for the mail, and creating/editing a video. The absolute ghoulish atmosphere that apt must of had is really hard for me to wrap my head around.

I agree that there is a much longer version. A true raw version...LM is too self involved not to tape his big show ..and if there isn't a longer version the 15 minute one doesn't even scratch the surface of what happened that night.

Well, you were commenting on Prima's response to Newsleuth's post which kind of lead the conversation this afternoon? I totally agree that no opinions are more important that others.

I should begin this reply by saying a huge THANK YOU to ynotdivein and the other awesome moderators for their much appreciated dedication to keeping WS a community that is a safe, respectful place for all of us to come together and do something important.

That being said, anyone who closely followed this thread (as an observer not posting) in the past 18 hours would agree that there were horrific personal attacks posted between members and, if not for awesome moderators, that might be the tone 24/7; thank goodness for wonderful mods.

I agree that there is a much longer version. A true raw version...LM is too self involved not to tape his big show ..and if there isn't a longer version the 15 minute one doesn't even scratch the surface of what happened that night.

Thank goodness that the garbage men did not pick-up that piece of luggage that Friday morning because, if they had, it is probable that Magnotta would be somewhere that he could enjoy such a video...

The added minutes on the more lengthy version certainly only will work to assist providing more evidence against LM. I seriously doubt that its a continuous flowing film. There seems to be quite a span of time esclipsing based on the changing light in the apt. I suspect LM turned the video recording on and off as to record what he wanted. I get nauseated when I think about all the work that this took. Luring a victim, drugging, killing, butchering, cleaning the body parts in shower, packaging up at least 4 known parts for the mail, and creating/editing a video. The absolute ghoulish atmosphere that apt must of had is really hard for me to wrap my head around.

BBM

Mozzmo, the statement above in bold rings true for me too.

I desperately hope that Magnotta was not sober when he did this because I really don't want to believe that there are monsters in the world that could commit such horrors completely sober/clean...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME