ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched CTV news and they said while he did tell the German judge he won't fight extradition, he had not consulted with a lawyer and was free to change his mind. Let's hope some lawyer doesn't see this an a good payday and convince him otherwise. Then again, LRM doesn't look like someone who takes advice, not even his own.

It wouldn't surprise me if he wants to represent himself, a la Ted Bundy. After all this is his big moment, he doesn't want someone else to take the starring role.

And from earleir today in Berlin - he will not fight extradition BUT he DENIES the charges/involvement in this case!

No link, sorry. Can't remember where I saw/read/heard that. :what:

I read that as well. And it didn't surprise me. I'm betting he is going to go the 'insanity' route.

I'm not so sure how credible DK really is and am skeptical of his comments.

Here's why:
- His initial timeline as to when Magnotta talked to him about wanting to get into mainstream acting and subsequently invited him over to discuss further implied that the conversation occurred after the murder occurred. When i first viewed his comments I was suspect because given the smell of death that permeated Magnotta's apartment, there's no way he would have guests over.

- DK is a failed actor, a one hit wonder whose comments strike me as opportunistic. The apartment complex where the crime occurred is a cheap, unappealing abode. I doubt Magnotta actually had a discussion about how to be a successful actor with DK-- No one asks cousin Oliver from the Brady Bunch how to reach that pinnacle of success...

Not trying to sleuth a non-suspect, just attempting to raise some important aspects that directly relates to evidence and the timeline of events.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II
Well, certainly this one-time actor would try to make the most of his connection with Magnotta. It's one has to sell himself any way he can. And to me that apartment complex doesn't look "cheap" or rundown at all.

MONTREAL – Police revealed for the first time Tuesday that Luka Rocco Magnotta, accused of the grisly murder of a Chinese national studying in Montreal, is alleged to have eaten parts of his victim before sending other parts in the mail to political parties.

Investigators also said that the right foot, right leg and the head of Lin Jun, 33, are still missing.

DNA evidence released Tuesday morning confirmed all body parts found came from Lin.

Investigations are under way in several jurisdictions where Magnotta lived, but there is no confirmation he was involved in other crimes. He is suspected of killing cats and posting videos of the acts online.

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/Magnotta+says+fight+extradition/6732562/story.html

The list of Luka Magnotta Youtube accounts seems to be slightly outdated, missing the last 6 months or so. Here are accounts he set up between January and May 2012 with info about what is on each one. I haven't dared to try Dailymotion and the like yet.

1. toronto19651
--opened January 13, 2012
--two Luka videos uploaded
--videos of Toronto favorited

2. r989t498
--opened January 26, 2012
--three Luka videos uploaded
--videos about Russian mafia favorited

3. 9893893t4rk
--videos about Russian mafia and Russia favorited

4. t300tk9300

5. h13k2j9kjh543
--opened February 16, 2012

6. 3r4fgouskjrh90
--one Luka video uploaded
--videos about Ukraine favorited

7. r23fv989jkls
--four Luka videos uploaded
--video about Serbia favorited

8. 2009384dfgw
--opened February 18, 2012
--videos about Las Vegas and snake killings favorited

9. 9000t400490
--six Luka videos uploaded
--videos on Auschwitz and Stalin favorited

10. 85739453
--opened February 25, 2012
--nine Luka videos uploaded
--video on Caribbean beaches favorited

11. Mega700km
--video Whigfield - Saturday Night favorited

12. 90080072
--opened March 7, 2012
--videos on Disney films favorited

13. 893894030
--opened March 7, 2012
--more videos on Disney films favorited

14. brian brian
--opened April 7, 2012
--videos from QUEER AS FOLK favorited

15. Rita VanVolkenberg
--opened April 24, 2012
--six Luka videos uploaded (including the infamous "Cannibal Serial Killer" one)
--videos from TO DIE FOR (Nicole Kidman movie) favorited

16. alexisvaloranreich
--opened May 15, 2012
--the two "1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick Video Discussion Only" videos
--videos regarding Moors murders favorited

Labatt memo to Gazette

http://www.steveladurantaye.ca/labatt-memo-to-gazette/

Ouch! Folks, one more reason we should be careful with posting images of him.

We've all seen a photo of him with the Labatt beer bottle so I won't post the Montreal Gazette article.

wow, really Labatt? You don't want a photo of your public brand in the public domain published through the free press when that brand shares the pic with a consumer because the consumer is, in this case, extremely notorious. Too bad, so sad. Don't sell labeled beer to the general public for millions of dollars. Problem solved. Wth?

Montreal police are investigating the owner of the Best Gore website, which hosted a video of Luka Rocco Magnotta allegedly stabbing and dismembering Jun Lin, a 33-year-old Chinese national.

Police told CBC News there is a good possibility charges will be laid.

Asked about the video at a press conference Tuesday morning, Montreal police confirmed they are working with Edmonton police but declined at first to comment on possible charges.

But Commander Ian Lafreniere later told CBC News the charge could be publishing obscene material.

"We do have a video that was posted on the web. For us, we believe it's the right one, but now we have to prove it, so [there are] some legal issues also about this," Lafrenière told the press conference.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/story/2012/06/05/pol-magnotta-best-gore-police.html?cmp=rss

Well, certainly this one-time actor would try to make the most of his connection with Magnotta. It's one has to sell himself any way he can. And to me that apartment complex doesn't look "cheap" or rundown at all.

I read a few days ago someone visited the apartment block after all this hit the news and they said it was a cheap and nasty place, single room apartments with drunks outside smoking and drinking

I live not far from it. Trust me...its a dive.

wow, really Labatt? You don't want a photo of your public brand in the public domain published through the free press when that brand shares the pic with a consumer because the consumer is, in this case, extremely notorious. Too bad, so sad. Don't sell labeled beer to the general public for millions of dollars. Problem solved. Wth?

He's a cold blooded killer.

I believe it is. There are some reports available in google that it is bedbug and roach infested. And it's my understanding the the rent/mo. is very low. I've also read that it attracts drug addicts, among others, and that the apts are furnished. Maybe one notch above flop-house is how I'm understanding it. jmo

So I've brought this up before but no one really responded. LE keeps saying that LM and Jun knew each other but won't expand on that. Do you guys agree that this means they have some sort of correspondence between the two? IMO that's going to help in court.

Jun Lin's cell phone and computer would have been available to police, so if they're saying the two knew each other ... I suspect there is evidence.

Confirmation of cannibalism? This could explain being sick to his stomach, no? Maybe he was crying 'cause his tummy hurt :moo:

Would explain the air sickness bags in his room too. I mean, who carries those off a flight?

He's a cold blooded killer.

no doubt. I still don't think a brand can manage its image in the public domain like that. Although I can understand why they would want to.

Because its very possible the computer had keystroke logging software on it. If it did, the authorities could use that information to gain access to his accounts. Even if it didn't, you'd think they would confiscate the computer long enough to at least check.

I've never seen an "Internet cafe". Is that what they look like, little divided off cubicles, like dirty movie viewing stalls they used to have in Times Square? All I've seen is coffee shops with wifi where people can use their laptops while drinking expensive coffee. I would think that if people suspected their browsing was being keylogged and histories retained at Internet cafes, those places would lose a lot of business.

The list of Luka Magnotta Youtube accounts seems to be slightly outdated, missing the last 6 months or so. Here are accounts he set up between January and May 2012 with info about what is on each one. I haven't dared to try Dailymotion and the like yet.

1. toronto19651
--opened January 13, 2012
--videos of Toronto favorited

2. r989t498

3. 9893893t4rk
--videos about Russian mafia and Russia favorited

4. t300tk9300

5. h13k2j9kjh543

6. 3r4fgouskjrh90
--one Luka video uploaded
--videos about Ukraine favorited

7. r23fv989jkls
--four Luka videos uploaded
--video about Serbia favorited

8. 2009384dfgw
--videos about Las Vegas and snake killings favorited

9. 9000t400490
--videos on Auschwitz and Stalin favorited

10. 85739453
--opened February 25, 2012
--nine Luka videos uploaded
--video on Caribbean beaches favorited

11. Mega700km
--video Whigfield - Saturday Night favorited

12. 90080072
--opened March 7, 2012
--videos on Disney films favorited

13. 893894030
--opened March 7, 2012
--more videos on Disney films favorited

14. brian brian
--opened April 7, 2012
--videos from QUEER AS FOLK favorited

15. Rita VanVolkenberg
--opened April 24, 2012
--six Luka videos uploaded (including the infamous "Cannibal Serial Killer" one)
--videos from TO DIE FOR (Nicole Kidman movie) favorited

16. alexisvaloranreich
--opened May 15, 2012
--the two "1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick Video Discussion Only" videos
--videos regarding Moors murders favorited

Thanks for that Udar! I'm wondering if we shouldn't be gathering this type of info (as well as what I posted on ripoffreport.com) in a separate thread? We may find some interesting patterns if we track his online movements through his numerous accounts. Would love if we could almost do a calendar-type format!

Here's what struck me about what you've uncovered from YouTube:
1. He seems to have "bursts" of activity. He's not steadily opening accounts everyday for 1 week, but rather opens multiple accounts on 1 day.
2. Feb '12 he had 3 of these "bursts" (more than the other months)
3. Wonder if anything can be learned by the non-Luka video favourites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member