ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JVM covering the case tonight. She's still calling LM a *advertiser censored* "star". I guess she didn't get the memo that he's not a star - just a low rent *advertiser censored* actor and murderer.

I am sickened by the latest news whether connected or not. This is just awful. A school for pete's sake!

I hope there are no copycat sickos out there!! UGH!!!

I was thinking the same thing...what possible link would he have to elementary schools in BC, even if he did spend some time there?

Per JVM - Mr. Lin's head, right and left foot are still missing.

JVM covering the case tonight. She's still calling LM a *advertiser censored* "star". I guess she didn't get the memo that he's not a star - just a low rent *advertiser censored* actor and murderer.

Is it time to play the game where we take a drink whenever JVM mentions being a recovering addict?

I sure hope she focuses solely on the animal torture like she did last night with that riveting interview with the Barbie twin..

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II

I was thinking the same thing...what possible link would he have to elementary schools in BC, even if he did spend some time there?

It might be his way of trying to create maximum shock and horror.

I hope it's not from LRM, those remains to school. Puts a new chill on this for me... why would someone send to two schools across country.. and how would they not be noticed by smell :/

Oh no... schools?! :(

Wonder if it would mean possible child abuse charges? :waitasec:

im thinking not....any mail would be received by office staff - adults....and from the way the article is written, it appears that the office staff did not even open the package....it was suspicious so they called police and it was taken away by police.

"They received a package this afternoon and it appeared suspicious so the police were called and the police subsequently attended and took the package away," he said.

Tinney would not say why staff thought the package was suspicious.

but the article could be poorly written....im sure more will come out soon...

I'm thinking it's not connected. I know our postal service is not the greatest but 2 weeks to get a parcel to BC? Also, I'm sure the packages that were received in Ottawa had bar codes on them and they could've been tracked rather than have them delivered to a school? Wouldn't they have stopped the packages?

This is so frightening and sickening. I just hope there are no copycats. D@mn sickos!

I hope it's not from LRM, those remains to school. Puts a new chill on this for me... why would someone send to two schools across country.. and how would they not be noticed by smell :/

If it is from Magnotta, the Canadian mail service is beyond terrible when it comes to promptness.

That's why I don't think it's connected to this case unless he used special packaging or something.

He sent body parts to schools! They were received today. It is on HLN now. Edited to add that it has not been proven as of yet that it was Luka that sent the packages.

News conference coming up in 4 mins ... will listen in if i can find it. Hopefully Global will break away, but it might be on CBC.

He sent body parts to schools! They were received today. It is on HLN now.

ok. wait. is it confirmed by authorities that LUKA sent the body parts or is HLN in their usual self putting their own spin on things?

It's currently speculation that the body parts are from LM, the police in Vancouver are holding a presser at 4:15 PT to release details. (2 minutes from now)

That is speculation at this point.

HLN isn't really "news"; heck the description of the real life snuff video given by a JVM guest was littered with inaccuracies.

How do they know it was him?

No information has been released about what was in the packages or that it is connected to Jun Lin ... just speculation for now

ok. wait. is it confirmed by authorities that LUKA sent the body parts or is HLN in their usual self putting their own spin on things?

They quoted a source on a banner. I didn't catch it the first time. I will post it if they display it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13