ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be surprised at all that it took that long across Canada.

Okay, a hand and a foot sent to Vancouver schools - that is what I got from the CBC breaking news report on TV. Hand and foot to Parliament buildings in Ottawa. Torso found in Montreal. Where is the head? Where is the head - the Canadian postal service needs to be shut down now and all distribution centres checked and re-checked. Shut it down now.

Thank you :seeya:

I have an inkling of how Luka may be feeling right now, and why I think it unlikely he will defend himself. I know none of us can know for certain, but I reckon he's not in a good place.

On the plane, he was seen to be crying and extremely on edge. In the bar in Paris he was described as 'extremely nervous' (not excited, which was a mistranslation, but nervous), and one account from the internet café described him as being nervous and agitated.

Also, the police and prison guards have described him as being a 'model prisoner', quiet and 'meek'.

I reckon he realises he is now way out of his depth and not in control, and that scares him. In all his previous actions he went out of his way to be in control, but it was mostly an illusion from behind a computer screen. I think he now realises how little he is, and he's scared.

That's why I don't think he'll mount his own defence. He knows he'd be out of his depth.

It's one thing being the master of your online persona, but another when others are in control.

Just my thoughts.

Hi.....just catching up but commenting on posts as I read them.......you have hit the nail on the head here.

I read Justin Lings xtra article...........excellent article and it said his friend Dave said that he was a real homebody who hated to go out, only late at night.

I think he doesnt function well in the real world at all and lives thru the online world, where he has total control.

ONe of first modern online killer nutters........like I have said psychiatrists dream case...........I find it fascinating how this guy just seemed to live his dream life online......and there are lots more of them, but of course they dont kill

okay, a hand and a foot sent to vancouver schools - that is what i got from the cbc breaking news report on tv. Hand and foot to parliament buildings in ottawa. Torso found in montreal. Where is the head? Where is the head - the canadian postal service needs to be shut down now and all distribution centres checked and re-checked. Shut it down now.

oh my god!

I wouldn't be surprised at all that it took that long across Canada.

I can agree, sometimes luck of the draw on the delivery times for packages I've mailed and recieved.
If one were to choose the cheapest shipping possible it could take that long.

I'm from BC and i'm not surprised at all if it took 2 weeks for a package from Montreal to get to Vancouver. It took over 15 days for a letter I sent from BC to Ottawa.

My uncle works at the Canada Post Vancouver processing plant.. wonder if he ever came in contact with the packages!

How much worse is this going to get? If the parts mailed to the schools are connected to him, then what on earth did he do with this poor young man's head? If he mailed it, too... good lord, I can't even imagine.

This is the stuff of nightmares. Ready for it to stop now, my head is spinning.

Okay, a hand and a foot sent to Vancouver schools - that is what I got from the CBC breaking news report on TV. Hand and foot to Parliament buildings in Ottawa. Torso found in Montreal. Where is the head? Where is the head - the Canadian postal service needs to be shut down now and all distribution centres checked and re-checked. Shut it down now.

I'm thinking he must have done something especially horrible with the head. If he did send it- what could be worse than parliament or schools....perhaps he sent it overseas to the victim's family, or within Canada to a church?? all moo

Is it time to play the game where we take a drink whenever JVM mentions being a recovering addict?

I sure hope she focuses solely on the animal torture like she did last night with that riveting interview with the Barbie twin..

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II

HastingsChi, I just have to tell you that you have made me LMBO on more than one occassion! :seeya:

My business sends packages via Canada post daily, it's not uncommon at all for packages to take 2 weeks to get to BC. I once sent something to Michigan, a 2 hour drive from me, and it took 27 days to arrive. I've had other shipments take 3 weeks to get to the west coast. Using the cheapest level of service, you get just that with Canada post.

agree 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do it NOW before someone else gets traumatized for life but this madman.

i was to shocked to notice.. did they say if they were left or right? what was found in ottawa?

The Province‏@theprovince

MT @stephanie_ip: Police sparse on details. Won't confirm if FC is where @christyclarkbc's son attends. No word on return addresses included

i was to shocked to notice.. did they say if they were left or right? what was found in ottawa?

IIRC, was left hand and left foot that were found in Ottawa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat Silva