ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering if he thought this would get there earlier ......of course he also thought he wouldnt be caught.

Personally I dont think he'd be smug at all, I think he'd need a change of pants a couple of times

he wasnt suppose to be in detention when he planned (if it is him) this....MOO

Does the prison in Berlin have any water boarding facilities?

HastingsChi, I just have to tell you that you have made me LMBO on more than one occassion! :seeya:

Just being me.

Ok after stating on-air that the Magnotta's dog ate some of the remains, the JVM "viral video of the day" is a dog video. Were the JVM offices offering staff free lobotomies today?

Goodness...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II

I think it's been established he does things for the infamy, but is there any speculation he is targeting specific cause, people associated with something he is/was fond of, a way he was slighted perhaps?

This just pops into my head after reading about a man shooting a list of people he had anger with.

Also he could have sent them just before he fled the country. Either way though, I have waited two weeks for packages from out west before.

But the stench must've been unbearable!! Did he purchase special packaging? What would it look like?

An alert should be sent out to every business and household. What does the packaging look like? Why aren't they showing it to the public?

Parliament Hill, 2 schools in Vancouver .... my best bet is he sent the head to an outpost in Newfoundland so that he can say that he terroized the country from coast to coast.

I'm thinking he must have done something especially horrible with the head. If he did send it- what could be worse than parliament or schools....perhaps he sent it overseas to the victim's family, or within Canada to a church?? all moo

He has so much anger towards his mother...
That would be the worst, most devastating place to send it. But it would fit in the "psyche" of someone like him.

I think it's been established he does things for the infamy, but is there any speculation he is targeting specific cause, people associated with something he is/was fond of, a way he was slighted perhaps?

This just pops into my head after reading about a man shooting a list of people he had anger with.

I was just wondering if perhaps he'd had run-ins with students at these schools through his online gaming.

Does the prison in Berlin have any water boarding facilities?

unfortunately nope. German police threatened (!) to torture someone in custody because he already confessed the kidnapping of a boy. They did it so they can get the location out of him. Now he's in jail, received a few thousand dollars from the german government because he was threatened, studied law in prison and the boy is dead.

Yes we do.

Thanks find and ~n/t~.

Given his history of frequently changing residence, wouldn't one think that he would have someplace consistent (storage unit) where he'd keep his "secret stash" of stuff?

I'm thinking that the head would be the most disturbing to find. So who did he think wronged him the most? Who did he hate the most? I feel so bad for Mr. Lin's family.

Parliament Hill, 2 schools in Vancouver .... my best bet is he sent the head to an outpost in Newfoundland so that he can say that he terroized the country from coast to coast.

I admit I had a similar thought. That or Iqualuit. Totally sick.

I wonder if anybody here has the ability to clean up audio so it is more clear?
What exactly are these background noises? And what is said when the video stops for a moment, showing the thumbnails of LM videos?

No idea if this has been answered...I'm catching up. Those sounds seem to sync up to the game show visuals. Swooshing sounds when answers are put on the screen and also when someone buzzes in. It looks like a computer game to me based on a real game show (like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire). How'd he get his face on there though??

Just being me.

Ok after stating on-air that the Magnotta's dog ate some of the remains, the JVM "viral video of the day" is a dog video. Were the JVM offices offering staff free lobotomies today?

Goodness...

:floorlaugh:

I am most concerned that he sent Jun Lin's head to China, and I'd think that by now that would be out of Canada. I hope their mail is being screened. Is their anything out there that could be used to keep the packages from smelling?

I'm thinking that the head would be the most disturbing to find. So who did he think wronged him the most? Who did he hate the most? I feel so bad for Mr. Lin's family.

I wonder if he feels his mother deserved the most credit for wronging him? Ugh, what an awful thought, but based on some of the posts by his aliases.

I'm thinking a simple ziplock bag would conceal the stench... Throw a steak in one and seal it up, sit it outside and see if it smells..

I am most concerned that he sent Jun Lin's head to China, and I'd think that by now that would be out of Canada. I hope their mail is being screened. Is their anything out there that could be used to keep the packages from smelling?

that would go airmail...one would think it wouldn't make it through the screening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13