ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish they could videotape LRM's reaction to this hitting the news, if he is behind this too.

Live News Conference:

-"human remains were discovered in 2 separate packages..."
-"was opened by the school [personnel]"

Just want to send a big Welcoming shout out to all our new members and lurkers!!

Your input is valued and appreciated :)

:Welcome1::wagon:

Okay, a hand and a foot sent to Vancouver schools - that is what I got from the CBC breaking news report on TV. Hand and foot to Parliament buildings in Ottawa. Torso found in Montreal. Where is the head? Where is the head - the Canadian postal service needs to be shut down now and all distribution centres checked and re-checked. Shut it down now.

How sick! It's gotta be LM. Gotta be.

And why schools? Why Vancouver? Does he have any ties to Vancouver or was it just a random place to send body parts? Ugh...

Stephanie Ip‏@stephanie_ip

Montreal police now in contact with VPD to see if there's any link to #Magnotta. Coroners is working to ID victim.

I'm thinking he must have done something especially horrible with the head. If he did send it- what could be worse than parliament or schools....perhaps he sent it overseas to the victim's family, or within Canada to a church?? all moo

Does Canada have a thriving self-storage industry like there is in the States?

Today I had the thought that he could have easily have a storage unit under an alias and that potential storage unit could hold the secret trophies from Magnotta's sketchy history (from the animal killings to the human ones).

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II

Okay, a hand and a foot sent to Vancouver schools - that is what I got from the CBC breaking news report on TV. Hand and foot to Parliament buildings in Ottawa. Torso found in Montreal. Where is the head? Where is the head - the Canadian postal service needs to be shut down now and all distribution centres checked and re-checked. Shut it down now.

That's exactly what he wants, elepher. Panic. Hysteria. I don't think they should shut down but they should inspect every package before delivery.

Get cadaver dogs or blood hounds in every post office across the country?

How in the world are they going to do that?

Canada Post delivers over 11 billion pieces of mail each year to 14 million destinations. Its 60000 employees and 6600 Post Offices.

Now I am very angry......schools!!!!! ok time to put him in with the general population at the jail and broadcast it........

And why schools? Why Vancouver? Does he have any ties to Vancouver or was it just a random place to send body parts? Ugh...

On his twitter account, he had subscribed to Vancouver Canucks and another general Vancouver site .. that's why i had initially thought he might be out this way.

I remember seeing a photo captioned something about vancouver of his, and his bankruptcy included $6800something for a car rental in Burnaby so that indicates to me he has ties to the area to some degree.

Also he could have sent them just before he fled the country. Either way though, I have waited two weeks for packages from out west before.

The freak is probably smiling - proud of "his work". Sick SOB.

I said it earlier and will say it again...he is soulless. Utterly devoid of that vital ingredient that makes us human beings. He's like a reptile, cold and empty.

I posted about this a bit earlier ... indicates he spent considerable time in BC, IMO

The Province‏@theprovince

Luka #Magnotta owed $6,882 an auto-leasing company in Burnaby.

Does Canada have a thriving self-storage industry like there is in the States?

Today I had the thought that he could have easily have a storage unit under an alias and that potential storage unit could hold the secret trophies from Magnotta's sketchy history (from the animal killings to the human ones).

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II

Yes we do.

That's exactly what he wants, elepher. Panic. Hysteria. I don't think they should shut down but they should inspect every package before delivery.

Get cadaver dogs or blood hounds in every post office across the country?

How in the world are they going to do that?

Canada Post delivers over 11 billion pieces of mail each year to 14 million destinations. Its 60000 employees and 6600 Post Offices.

I agree NT ...totally ... but Canada Post needs to do something. If the head was mailed somewhere where in the H3ll would it be ... where did he mail it so that it hasn't arrived yet. Where??

I still say shut the damm postal service down. A courier delivery would have been faster than Canada Post and been delivered in a matter of a day so that is what has me thinking it was sent by Canada Post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7