ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any reported missing people in the Vancouver area in recent days?

Not that i'm aware of, but have been glued to this case, although checking MSM out here daily as well.

Reannan I see you there - you had some insights this morning - do you have any further insights or any thoughts on this latest development? Your insight is always thoughtful and very valuable.

More importantly if these are the victims remains:

Why would Magnotta choose these two schools specifically?

Does he have a history in Vancouver? If so, what is it?

Is there anything in the names False Creek or St. George that we can connect to Magnotta?

- Can we connect him to having prior friendships or relationships with any staff at either school? Were any of the staff members at these schools active in the animal rights hunt for Magnotta?
It was mentioned earlier that he rented a car from Burnaby. He's mentioned that Vancouver is one of his favorite places and he follows the Vancouver Canucks and another Vancouver tourism account on twitter.

He definitely did not go to those schools, right?

Here's a link referencing the note about the 6 body parts:

http://www.stcatharinesstandard.ca/2012/06/05/body-parts-still-unaccounted-for-police

NOTE: 'Detectives found other body parts in the garbage outside Magnotta's apartment building, as well as inside the one-room unit.'

Wow....it is true, guys in canada I think there are going to be 2 more posted out.....

Re why the schools............I think it is the shock value, I mean schools, that is so bad.

He wants to go down in history now, and this is how he is making sure that happens.

*******graphic**********

if we go on the assumption that there were 6 packages and that all 6 were posted at the same time what would delay the other 2 packages?

i cannot recall but if the latest packages are linked were both "sets" ugh of limbs delivered in the same day to the locations?

what is the delay with the other 2? i would imagine a package containing the head would be large and if the other package was in fact genitalia that it would be much smaller in comparrison. would that not suggest that they have been sent further afield?

Yeah as for the video, there was no genital mutilation on it, but who knows what happened after that.

This whole time I have been very very concerned for the dog. I'm almost positive it must be dead. I also find it very very strange that no one in the new media has mentioned anything about it as far as I know.

Does anyone have any info about this?

yes....no I dont have a link about the 6 parcels, read it on a facebook page...that is why I am wondering if anyone here can confirm that he posted that about the 6 parcels...........and yes the last part is the penis....can s omeone else also confirm that this was cut of in the movie.........I watched half of the movie but couldnt watch it all

Here is a link to a newspaper report which mentions that the note said 6 parcels were sent:

http://www.vancouversun.com/health/...s+kill+again+note+suggests/6712407/story.html

It was mentioned earlier that he rented a car from Burnaby. He's mentioned that Vancouver is one of his favorite places and he follows the Vancouver Canucks and another Vancouver tourism account on twitter.

He definitely did not go to those schools, right?

My instinct tells me that this is a copycat and its not hard for me to imagine someone twisted and troubled working at a medical cadaver company could have sent these packages. But with the knowledge shared about the Canadian postal service, which apparently is still using horse drawn stage coach to deliver postal parcels, I am not tied to my theory.

*******graphic**********

if we go on the assumption that there were 6 packages and that all 6 were posted at the same time what would delay the other 2 packages?

i cannot recall but if the latest packages are linked were both "sets" ugh of limbs delivered in the same day to the locations?

what is the delay with the other 2? i would imagine a package containing the head would be large and if the other package was in fact genitalia that it would be much smaller in comparrison. would that not suggest that they have been sent further afield?

One pkg arrived approx 1:00 pm and the other approx 2:00 pm ... both today.

"Lemcke said Vancouver police are still investigating the two incidents. The first package containing what appeared to be a human hand was opened by staff at False Creek Elementary School after 1 p.m. local time Tuesday. Another package containing what appeared to be a human foot was found by staff at St. George's School later Tuesday."

Read more: http://www.seattlepi.com/news/artic...to-2-Canada-schools-3609885.php#ixzz1wy74a1fs

You are right, if the last 2 have not been received anywhere, they are either going further or maybe there is an accomplise...........I hope its not a copycat, but I do think these are from him

*******graphic**********

Sending the packages outside Canada would most certainly delay them further. Just a thought....

Yikes maybe the other two will turn up tommorrow (your time)

If I had to guess, there is no significance to the choice of schools. Researching LM online history the past several days has taught me that everything he does and writes about is recycled cultural trope, taken from his interest in other serial killers and movies about them. None of his choices really have much meaning, he simply takes on things to fill out his own story. It is the personality equivalent of photoshopping your face onto an actual model's body.

Just an FYI wiki on St. George's private boys school:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._George's_School_(Vancouver)

Hey SillyBilly, looks like MM from the "Not Al Gore" Gore site has reared his ugly head:

Best Gore owner Mark Marek defended his web site to the Toronto Star last week, saying it permits people to see the truth “without censorship.” He said it also allowed Internet users to warn police, whom he denounced for not acting quicker.

In an email to the Star Tuesday, Marek said the video had been removed as of May 31.

“Up to this point, the police have not made contact with me,” he said. “I removed the video on my own terms, not on the request by the police.”

In a posting on his site, he also had a question for those who want to have it closed and have him charged: “Why do you want the reality hidden from the public? What’s your agenda? Why are you so adamant about keeping people in the dark?

From the Toronto Star: http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/article/1206539--luka-rocco-magnotta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214