ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1m CTV Montreal ‏@CTVMontreal
#Magnotta will not oppose his extradition back to Canada.

He's probably miserable. He wants to get to Canada ASAP so he can have his big public trial.

I think that if he were to get the option of either having a trial that would result in possibly life in prison or if he were to plea to a sentence that would allow him to spend the last 10 years of his life outside of prison, he would chose the trial. The thrill of attention is just too much. Although most murderers would choose that because they are bad at decision making.

ummmm....im hoping someone can confirm this for me...
but this photo album appears to have changed since yesterday...

http://s1187.photobucket.com/albums/z385/guantanamera/

when i viewed it yesterday there was no cat background (there is now), there were no frames around the photos (there are now) AND there were no videos (there are now) DO NOT WATCH THE VIDEOS - they are of the kitten killings! although im not sure it shows the actual killing...in 1 vid you see them alive. the next vid you see the stiff dead kittens...i didnt watch the 3rd in case it shows more :(

did he access that account yesterday???

I believe that bucket belongs to a member of the ForGreatJustice Facebook group that was tracking the Kitten Vacuumer. One photo in that bucket showed Luka posing with Toronto's Chief of Police. That photo has been removed. I wouldn't be surprised if the police clamped down on a few web sites concerning the publishing of certain photos.

Does anyone think it's odd that Magnotta was "not feeling well" and "crying" on the flight? You would think a guy that could do what he did to animals/people would have no emotions or feelings.

Actually, this doesn't surprise me at all. He had to know at that point that his days were numbered and that he was going to have to give up his fantasy online life. His tears were likely for what he was losing, not out of any remorse.

scaled.php

l
1m Stuart Greer ‏@globalgreer
Waiting for #Magnotta to be transferred. http://yfrog.com/ob85253034j

18s Stuart Greer ‏@globalgreer
#Magnotta van has left police HQ in Berlin. Driving now to state prison.

Oh and my very first post was about the Casablanca poster being his "trophy"...so I bet that will come into play at some point...will be shocked if it doesn't...it's stuck with me from the beginning.

Actually, this doesn't surprise me at all. He had to know at that point that his days were numbered and that he was going to have to give up his fantasy online life. His tears were likely for what he was losing, not out of any remorse.

I was wondering the same thing as wangtangkiki...I'm having a hard time with this info. I agree his tears were probably for himself, though I'm not sure that it was about the jig being up soon. Shouldn't he have been riding a high? He was making his great escape! I struggle with him feeling sick to his stomach. There's no way this guy feels remorse. Right?!

All those reporters and nobody snapped a shot of him?

Here's something I posted yesterday which was removed. I don't know why. It's two photos of Luka as child and adult. I said that Luka had grown physically, but not emotionally. I wondered what had happened to him all those years ago -

child.jpg adult.jpg

For any American legal minds out there... what would happen IF the hollywood murder that happened in January was eventually linked and proven to be one of his deeds. Would the U.S. go after him for this and how would it work in the judicial system for things happening here in Canada. I understand the most he can get here in Canada is 25 years BUT if he were also found to be the individual in the hollywood murder how would that play out and would he be sent to the U.S. to stand trial after 25 years????

Van carrying#Magnotta from Berlin police station to detention facility where he will be held pending extradition pic.twitter.com/kLvyBo9t

AuoU4N4CAAARBVF.jpg

The things with him crying shows us that he darn well knew what he did and that it was WRONG! Was he on drugs at the time, more than likely. I am convinced that his victim had also been given drugs big time othewise he would have screamed and cried out for help. To not have anyone hear anything in that building.....

I was wondering the same thing as wangtangkiki...I'm having a hard time with this info. I agree his tears were probably for himself, though I'm not sure that it was about the jig being up soon. Shouldn't he have been riding a high? He was making his great escape! I struggle with him feeling sick to his stomach. There's no way this guy feels remorse. Right?!

Could it be just that he was terrified? He's a cowardly little nothing, so tears of fright wouldn't be surprising.

Hi everyone. This is my first post. I just wanted to post my generalized thoughts, and thank you's. I've been following the case on this forum since accidentally coming across a still photo taken from "the" video. Some idiot on a forum completely unrelated to crime thought it would be a good idea to post a huge shot of poor Jun Lin's disembodied head in the very first post of a thread. I audibly screamed and clicked away, but that split second view of that photo etched into m brain and has haunted me for days now. I've been glued to this forum since then, and thank you all for your wonderful work unearthing LM's internet life. LM is possibly the single most bizarre person I have ever come across. I was about halfway through the previous thread when it was pulled for review, so I apologize if this has been dealt with, but I also believe Eric Newman was here on this forum, and most active in the third thread. If it wasn't Eric, it was someone whose trains of logic was quite horrifying.

I have been scrupulous about avoiding seeing any of the videos. I'm thankful to this forum for being a safe place to follow this case without the risk of seeing something that would no doubt traumatize me. I am grateful to those of you here who have watched it so that I didn't have to, however. Also, many thanks to Kadir Anlayisli, the Berlin internet cafe owner, who recognized and turned this lunatic in. :rocker: :cheer:

Although I breathe a huge sigh of relief that LM is no longer out there in the world to stalk another victim, I am still left with feelings of unease about the sort of people that this personality brought out of the woodwork. Tonight, I'm still walking around my house with a feeling of paranoia and unease. The Youtube poster Beavis Butthead is apparently NOT Eric Newman, and neither are many of the other alleged sockpuppet accounts previously attributed to him. There was also a thread on the Bodybuilding.com forum about the killvid, in which members watched and joked around about this macabre account of Jun Lin's last moments of life. There are people out there who don't seem to register the horror of what this video portrays.

This monster exploited an innocent, kind, beautiful man's life, and essentially used this human being's body as a vehicle for his own infamy. I am horrified at the thought that there are people out there using this video for their own kicks: in the same way "chili-heads" go after the hottest chili peppers in the world to get a rush or test their mettle. Now that Magnotta has been caught, there is no reason for this video to remain online. Enough people have seen it (and been scarred by it). It only does harm -- disrespecting the memory of Jun Lin. Unfortunately, as a card-carrying member of the "Facebook-generation" I know that once something is put online, it's impossible to remove all traces of it. Were that we could expunge all traces of Luka Magnotta's viral delusion from the web for good. :please:

I, too, saw that same still after trying very hard to navigate through the plethora of information without viewing anything graphic.

I am sorry you saw that, as I know the effect it had on me. :(

And...Welcome!!!

LONG STAY IN BERLIN PRISON

Stephanie Smyth ‏@stephaniesmyth

#Berlin police tell @CP24 Luka #Magnotta will go to a prison that is meant for "long stay" #bodyparts

I was watching an interview with the man who indetified Luka in Berlin. He said the YouTube channel he was looking at there was one of the French police. I think that rules out him being on any of these troll channels.

I'm sorry but how does that rule him out to being any of the internet troll? He was in the cafe for over an hour and half which is a long time to have been on just one site. The interviews I have read were that the employee kept walking back and forth and saw he was on a french site, youtube sites, a police site and a site for applying (or making) a passport.

Another reason I believe at least one of the account is him is because he has done this before. People have been tracking him for 2 years since the kitten video's, he did exactly the same after those video's surfaced, hit the net with numerous alias's defending "Luka".

1m FRANCE 24 Français ‏@France24_fr
[URGENT] Le dépeceur présumé ne s'opposera pas à son extradition au #Canada http://f24.my/uyimJ8 #Magnotta

He agreed to be extradited

1m QMI Agency ‏@QMInews
German judge orders murder accused Luka #Magnotta be detained and transferred to maximum security prison.

great news!

If he uses the same password for all his accounts, (I'm guessing he does, although I have no idea how he even keeps up with account names lol) then they could find out if the posts made by anonymousgirl4 and anonymousgirl33 along with alexisvaloranreich were actually Luka Magnotta himself posting. (anonymousgirl4 made a post on May 15th asking for the 1 Lunatic 1 Icepick video. anonymousgirl33 made a video on the same day with the picture of Magnotta with a Casablanca poster behind him and an icepick in his hand.) May 15th is 9-10 days before the murder occurred. I would say that could prove intent, although having a victim tied up and seeing him alive on the video, and his body chopped up right after on that same video, it kinda proves it wasn't a heat of the moment crime.

Also, if he has a personal diary, we could see if he admits to other crimes. You would need his password to find this information.

I think his testimony is legitimate. I heard his testimony right after the foot was found. He said that Magnotta was having a "bad hair day" He may have embellished it though, because I remember him saying that they were just friendly neighbors that didn't know each other that well. He said that he had mentioned to him that he played a murderer in that movie. I don't believe he said they were in one another's house. I thought he said it was outside. I never got the impression that this conversation was after the murder. It is known though that DK saw Magnotta after the murder. That is when he made the "bad hair day" statement.

Does anyone think it's odd that Magnotta was "not feeling well" and "crying" on the flight? You would think a guy that could do what he did to animals/people would have no emotions or feelings.
I bet he was crying because people all over the world were posting online what a sorry he is instead of him being the most brilliant,devastatingly attractive Serial killer that ever lived.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13