ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering the same thing as wangtangkiki...I'm having a hard time with this info. I agree his tears were probably for himself, though I'm not sure that it was about the jig being up soon. Shouldn't he have been riding a high? He was making his great escape! I struggle with him feeling sick to his stomach. There's no way this guy feels remorse. Right?!

while remorse can make one sick to the stomach, i dont think this is that case..

i predict fear and anxiety.. and lots of it..

LM tossed out the torso in his backyard, I'm thinking the ice pick he used was in that bag with the torso, his prints all over that bag too. Police I bet has other evidence we won't know until trial. LM has a proven record of being sloppy with leaving evidence behind so this tells me he left that apartment pretty quickly and didn't have any thought of hiding evidence.

While this is disturbing to mention, a key piece of evidence will potentially be Magnotta's DNA deposited in the victims body well after the medical examiner's established time of death.

Can some1 confirm the '1 lunatic 1 icepick' movie contains a Marilyn Monroe picture ?

In that case there is probably no hidden meaning in the casablanca poster, he is probably not trying to hint us at anything specific , just trying to link his name/face to another 'virtual' mother ...

As he was doing here ? > http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/849473

Ahh, but Canada isn't the one that would be releasing him at midnight. Germany has him.

Anyway, I don't think it'll happen, and I really don't know how Germany treats situations like this. I just wanted to mention that sometimes the legalities actually allow a suspect to walk free while LE scrambles to find a way to get them back behind bars.

They have transfered him to a long term maximum security prison. They are not releasing him any time soon.

Thanks for your thoughts FrayedKnot, I appreciate and agree with your comments.

What I am attempting to do is develop a compilation of all his media attention from his first and showcase for us how Erik Newman became THE Luka Rocco Magnotta. I think the results of this project will be quite telling.

Gotcha! Media. I knew I missed something. lol

more coffee STAT! :rocker:

I think it would be interesting to see if we can detect ANY change/growth in his 'personality'. Everything I have seen so far is eerie in that he has the same blank look. I wonder if there was ever a time in some early media that he seemed 'normal'.

Can some1 confirm the '1 lunatic 1 icepick' movie contains a Marilyn Monroe picture ?

In that case there is probably no hidden meaning in the casablanca poster, he is probably not trying to hint us at anything specific , just trying to link his name/face to another 'virtual' mother ...

I didnt see any marilyn monroe pics in the video

Another explanation for the casablanca poster ( but i doubt his sense of humour is as black as mine )

When Ernest Hemingway told Ingrid Bergman she would have to cut off her hair for the role of Maria in For Whom the Bell Tolls (1943), she shot back, "To get that part, I'd cut my head off!"

It's probably the best known Ingrid Bergman quote...

Has anyone found anything that confirmed that Jun Lin knew Luka Magnotta before the day Luka murdered him? I know the police say they knew each other, but I really do think that Magnotta posted on craigslist or somewhere to get Jun Lin over to his house.

The main reason I am of the opinion that the majority of the trolls were not Luka is because so many people now know his M.O and it wouldn't be hard to 'fake' him for laughs. I noticed that as soon as suspicious YouTube aliases began being discussed in this forum and the other, the YouTube trolls swelled in number. I really think there are some sick twisted people out there who were getting their kicks from the 'excitement' of the onine sleuths.

Beavis Butthead is definitely a troll. There were a few more, but I am doubting the Anna Mansfield account is a troll. They would have to be one of us that are studying Luka in great detail. The trolls may know of Luka's basic interests but I doubt they went to such great lengths to look up past Luka usernames, and add together his mother's name to create Anna Mansfield. Also Anna Mansfield is the only account we know that was only active during the time Luka was at that cafe, and it hasn't been active since.

Now that the monster is confined to a cage and will soon be extradited to Canada and put on trial for the murder of Jun/Justin Lin, today I am beginning to examine how and why Luka Rocco Magnotta was able to initially gain media attention and why, with no notable accomplishments, he continued to garner media attention.

When I linked to and viewed the 10 minute Naked News interview from 2007 I was perplexed. The Naked News is a well known website that in the past received over 6 million unique viewers per month, a feature story on such a site is something that anyone in the adult entertainment industry would yearn to achieve. How and why would Magnotta, who was not well known within the adult film industry or even viewed or generated a buzz which had him discussed as "someone to watch", garner this attention?

I'm beginning to research Magnotta's early media attention, including but not limited to mainstream media, GLBT media, adult industry-specific news and/or blog sites and local media. I hope to establish a clear timeline of Magnotta's earlier years so we can understand why he became someone who could walk into a major UK media outlet or major Toronto news organization and be deemed as someone they should care about.

I think it is important to note that I do not wish to focus on attention he received after he was publicly outed as the likely kitten killer, I think that coverage speaks for itself. However I DO find it important to include coverage of Magnotta after he was outed as the likely kitten killer that did not mention or refer to the crimes against animals (to me there is something very telling about those).

Regarding the media visibility related to Karla Homolka: We are well aware of the coverage Magnotta received in relation to this, I feel that it is important to understand WHY he his claims and/or speculation about a LM/KH relationship was taken seriously.

Magnotta's own writings, plagiarisms on his own blogs, etc should NOT be included in this project.

That being said, this is a big project which I hope will allow us to answer many still unanswered questions, I would be thrilled if anyone might be willing to assist with and/or collaborate with me on the development of this examination of Magnotta & the Media (The Early Appearances/Non-Kitten Killer Appearances).

Note to Mods: I would ask for your guidance on how this should move forward-- Might it merit its own thread? Should it be developed in the other facts only thread? Thanks, in advance, for your thoughtful feedback.

I like the idea, but I think it would be much more helpful if we could somehow follow the leads in the Hollywood case. I want to know if Luka was actually living in LA during January 1st through the 31st. He posted on FB in February that he was living there, but that's after the crime.

In these threads we've previously discussed that since the news of this crime broke, a plethora of worthless individuals began posting on various sites to create the illusion that they were Magnotta in a desperate attempt to be a part of a major global news story and/or garner their own 15 minutes.

In the "Look At Me! Look At Me!" or "Let's Make This About Me" environment that social media has fostered it is troubling when people essentially step over a body to make it all about themselves... A great example from the Toronto Sun: Magnotta inspired by slasher flick? http://www.torontosun.com/2012/06/04/magnotta-inspired-by-slasher-flick

I find it troubling that someone desperate to once again achieve fame and hasn't appeared in film/TV since 1985 is focused on making himself the center of attention...

I do see what you mean. It just seems odd to try to relate your name with a murdering necrophiliac..

LM made a statement in that naked blah blah blah interview. He said something like if they disrespect me blah blah blah. His trigger disrespect, perhaps his posting and people commenting back he knew they would disrespect him, and he needed that as part of his ritual to start. If he killed before, perhaps this is what started his frenzy, they disrespected him. Just a thought of mine.

For any American legal minds out there... what would happen IF the hollywood murder that happened in January was eventually linked and proven to be one of his deeds. Would the U.S. go after him for this and how would it work in the judicial system for things happening here in Canada. I understand the most he can get here in Canada is 25 years BUT if he were also found to be the individual in the hollywood murder how would that play out and would he be sent to the U.S. to stand trial after 25 years????

Life IS life in Canada for many. Eligible for parole after 25 years DOES NOT mean a prisoner will get it. The prisoner can be kept for his natural life if he is still a danger and the parole board does not let the prisoner out.:moo:

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/2012/06/05/19838456.html
"When he arrived at the central Berlin police station Tuesday afternoon, he was given a change of clothes, fingerprinted, photographed, and had a meal of bread and cheese followed by a cigarette.

On Tuesday morning, Magnotta had a breakfast of toast, jam and tea.

Meanwhile, officials here and in Canada started the process to extradite Magnotta from Germany to Canada.

A judge visited Magnotta in his cell in the Berlin police station on Monday. That judge essentially ensures Magnotta is in fact the suspect that is wanted and he is being lawfully held in detention.

The judge then began the transfer process

Beavis Butthead is definitely a troll. There were a few more, but I am doubting the Anna Mansfield account is a troll. They would have to be one of us that are studying Luka in great detail. The trolls may know of Luka's basic interests but I doubt they went to such great lengths to look up past Luka usernames, and add together his mother's name to create Anna Mansfield. Also Anna Mansfield is the only account we know that was only active during the time Luka was at that cafe, and it hasn't been active since.

I am actually suggesting just that. Who is to say that someone here or the 'other' site didn't do it. There were a few that joined up over at the FB site that got heavily involved in a personal way, including phoning alleged Luka numbers and setting up YouTube sites to get their 5 minutes of fame. Who is to say it isn't one of us or them?

The only thing that the video contains are LRM, the bed, the dog, the knife, the fork, the sheets and bedcover, the victim, the bottle, some random furniture, the bathtub, the freezer, and the Casablanca poster on the wall. I watched it frame by sickening frame to be able to transcribe it. No Marilyn Monroe.

Another explanation for the casablanca poster ( but i doubt his sense of humour is as black as mine )

When Ernest Hemingway told Ingrid Bergman she would have to cut off her hair for the role of Maria in For Whom the Bell Tolls (1943), she shot back, "To get that part, I'd cut my head off!"

It's probably the best known Ingrid Bergman quote...

The poster could be something as simple as 'left by the previous tenant' to 'saw it in the trash and since my walls are bare, its something to put up' to 'with this poster people will think I'm a connoisseur of the Golden Age Hollywood and a hopeless romantic, not just a failed hooker'... Or it could be a twisted obsession; who knows...

In these threads we've previously discussed that since the news of this crime broke, a plethora of worthless individuals began posting on various sites to create the illusion that they were Magnotta in a desperate attempt to be a part of a major global news story and/or garner their own 15 minutes.

In the "Look At Me! Look At Me!" or "Let's Make This About Me" environment that social media has fostered it is troubling when people essentially step over a body to make it all about themselves... A great example from the Toronto Sun: Magnotta inspired by slasher flick? http://www.torontosun.com/2012/06/04/magnotta-inspired-by-slasher-flick

I find it troubling that someone desperate to once again achieve fame and hasn't appeared in film/TV since 1985 is focused on making himself the center of attention...

Well I just think its his bad (good?) luck to have lived next to a nutter like LM. I can easily see LM asking about his film role etc. he was obsessed with killer films and here was an actor who was in one.

I don't blame the guy for talking about it, sure he might have wanted some press but imo there is no reason to doubt what he said because of that.

I do see what you mean. It just seems odd to try to relate your name with a murdering necrophiliac..

It's the "All About Me" environment that we find ourselves in. No one will ever ask Jamie Lee Curtis (who starred in that less than successful 1980 film) about if she feels a film she was in 32 years ago that no one saw influenced Magnotta's actions, but the failed actor who appeared in the same film will almost literally step over a corpse to get to any and all cameras or reporters who might be covering this crime...

Canadian Psycho was looking at naked images of HIMSELF when he was arrested in Berlin internet cafe for chopping up and eating his gay lover
Luka Magnotta arrested as he Googled articles about himself in Berlin cafe

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ng-pictures-naked-arrested.html#ixzz1wvpNZ3aA

----------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member