ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not coming down on you. But just a point of fact. People who suffer psychotic breaks and commit crimes believe that their crimes are necessary and just. They have no clue that they are wrong. Usually they won't try to hide the crime or their involvement. Some don't even bother to wash the blood off themselves. They sometimes don't leave the area where the crime was committed, at least going no farther than going home.

Eric ran, indicating he knew what he did was going to cause him trouble. He used false names and disguises. In his writings he never attempted to justify or defend what he did. I never saw anything where he tried to explain how the murder was necessary. IMO all his actions indicated a sense of guilt.

IMO he did not suffer a psychotic break. He was in touch with reality and knew what he did was wrong or would be perceived as wrong. He undoubtedly had his own reasons for what he did, and might at some point try to justify it. But IMO he knew how society would perceive what he did. And IMO that was the purpose of what he did, he fed on society's shock and horror. IMO he wanted to live the role of a horror film star.

BBM: Andrea Yates

Another thing about the cafepress account - the photo of him is a dead ringer for the videos that were posted the other night where he's sitting on the red couch against the yellow walls. Too bad we didn't find it then - there would have been no question that the videos were old.

http://www.cafepress.co.uk/lukamagnotta

The video is one of thousands of fake video and images that are uploaded to the internet daily ... what about this particular video would make police more interested ... and which police force was supposed to look into it - since no one knew that it was real or where it was filmed.

True enough Otto, but I am pretty sure I read here that people online knew right away it was Luka and were contacting the authorities letting them know he was also the kitten killer. In retrospect I bet they wished they had paid attention right from the start.

I wonder if he mailed the head to some serial killer and it is sitting in that prision waiting to be processed? Police have him on camera at the post office, so maybe he didn't mail the other's out. If he tossed some parts out what would he do with the other's? Did he take them to use for his sadistic pleasure, are they in a garbage area near where he might have stayed close to the airport he flew out of?

I've just come across something disturbing (though I'm not sure if this is current, or was done by LM years ago to promote himself--seems to be an earlier photo). Merchandise for sale! His image on t-shirts, hats, even underwear.

http://www.cafepress.co.uk/lukamagnotta

And it even states that a portion of the sales goes to charity. ????

At the bottom it looks like the copyright is 1999 to 2010

Hmm, I've seen a lot of people bashing on Luka's appearance.. JMO but to me he looks like a normal guy? Of course he's not devastately goodlooking as he claims to be. No *advertiser censored* btw lol

I hate this ******* as much as everyone else does, but people bashing his looks in some way makes me feel I should hide in a corner for the rest of my life because I probably don't look that much better. :p

I wonder if he mailed the head to some serial killer and it is sitting in that prision waiting to be processed? Police have him on camera at the post office, so maybe he didn't mail the other's out. If he tossed some parts out what would he do with the other's? Did he take them to use for his sadistic pleasure, are they in a garbage area near where he might have stayed close to the airport he flew out of?

I don't think so. Wouldn't a package containing a head would reek to high heavens by now? I think the smell would tip off anyone who got near it.

Hmm, I've seen a lot of people bashing on Luka's appearance.. JMO but to me he looks like a normal guy? Of course he's not devastately goodlooking as he claims to be. No *advertiser censored* btw lol

I hate this ******* as much as everyone else does, but people bashing his looks in some way makes me feel I should hide in a corner for the rest of my life because I probably don't look that much better. :p

I happen to think he is rather good looking. He alerts my 'gaydar' that's for sure, but otherwise, he's fine in my book. I just prefer a more 'manly man.' :)

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Everyone is beautiful to someone! But the thing I noticed most about L.M.'s appearance is how different he looks without all the photoshopping, make up, and wigs.

ETA - I also wanted to add that I think most of us who are commenting negatively on his appearance are judging him on how he appears on the inside. You could be one of the most physically ugliest person in the world, but have a kind heart - and therefore be viewed as beautiful. Inside and outside "looks" go hand in hand. For me anyway.

so now that we know they have the raw footage....unedited...
can anyone guess as to why he released an edited version?
you think he was going to release the raw version eventualy?
or did he think he was hiding himself by getting rid of parts of the vid that could easily identify him?

I think he edited it with the bestgore site in mind, wanting there to be a question of whether it was "real" or not - and there was. He might have thought there would be a better chance to have it stay up and possibly go viral which I think would be a big thrill for him. And once something goes viral it's almost impossible to scrub it off the web. And indeed this is an issue at the moment. If the Canadian govt. works hard enough with takedown notices they may get it off the www, but unlikely off Tor or private collections. Ugh, this makes me so sad.

***Warning*** Graphic post ahead.....

I thought that from the very beginning that posters here who watched the kill-vid said that they saw LM with a fork, and that he also invited a dog to join in. Why is there a question now whether or not cannibalism took place? Is it because it's hard to tell for sure whether or not he actually ate pieces of the victim?

And where is the head?! Have Canadian officials gone to the landfill and searched? Are they concerned about finding the missing body parts? If L.M. had mailed them like he indicated he had - I would think that they would have shown up somewhere by now.

him having a fork in his hand and slicing up the body does not = canabilisim.
it is not seen on the version released that he is eating any human remain....ever.

the head has still not been found.....who the hell knows where he put that.....but they found body parts that he threw out....so i would think he mailed it somewhere...yet nobody has received it yet?

What exactly do you mean by "no *advertiser censored*"? I am hoping you don't mean that in a way that some of us might take offense to.

Thank you :seeya:

I have an inkling of how Luka may be feeling right now, and why I think it unlikely he will defend himself. I know none of us can know for certain, but I reckon he's not in a good place.

On the plane, he was seen to be crying and extremely on edge. In the bar in Paris he was described as 'extremely nervous' (not excited, which was a mistranslation, but nervous), and one account from the internet café described him as being nervous and agitated.

Also, the police and prison guards have described him as being a 'model prisoner', quiet and 'meek'.

I reckon he realises he is now way out of his depth and not in control, and that scares him. In all his previous actions he went out of his way to be in control, but it was mostly an illusion from behind a computer screen. I think he now realises how little he is, and he's scared.

That's why I don't think he'll mount his own defence. He knows he'd be out of his depth.

It's one thing being the master of your online persona, but another when others are in control.

Just my thoughts.

I agree. I think he was working on his fantasy, but found that reality was different. Offline he didn't seem to be feeling too safe. Online he seemed to feel somewhat safe, though he was a little restrained online too.

Someone mentioned that maybe there was a reason why he didn't post the full murder scene, that maybe he got sick or had trouble committing the murder. Interesting point and one that I hadn't considered before. But I do think it is possible.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Everyone is beautiful to someone! But the thing I noticed most about L.M.'s appearance is how different he looks without all the photoshopping, make up, and wigs.

That's true, people say he doesn't age but he does look 30 on the mugshot without the makeup and photoshop.

What exactly do you mean by "no *advertiser censored*"? I am hoping you don't mean that in a way that some of us might take offense to.

No, I didn't mean to offend anyone. I just don't like judging males on their appearance since I'm straight, just feels weird. I only wanted to say he looks pretty 'normal' on the outside atleast. Sorry if I offended anyone.

I wonder if the crying and *sick* on the plane is gonna be part of his defense. He discovered the atrocity in his apt., knew he had been framed and was just sick and distraught over it? Compare that with his demeanor with the woman who supposedly picked him up hitchhiking. And did she really? Especially now we know that he flew out of Montreal (assuming that msm report is correct)?

Or, maybe it was something he ate bothering him...

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/Mag ... story.html

Police revealed for the first time Tuesday that Luka Rocco Magnotta, accused of the grisly murder of a Chinese national studying in Montreal, is alleged to have eaten parts of his victim before sending other parts in the mail to political parties.

Investigators also said that the right foot, right leg and the head of Lin Jun, 33, are still missing.

:gasp:

him having a fork in his hand and slicing up the body does not = canabilisim.
it is not seen on the version released that he is eating any human remain....ever.

the head has still not been found.....who the hell knows where he put that.....but they found body parts that he threw out....so i would think he mailed it somewhere...yet nobody has received it yet?

Thanks for clarification. I did not watch the video, nor do I ever intend to. I have read repeatedly on this site and on the news sites prior to today that he ate part of his victim.

So the missing limbs have been found? The ones that weren't mailed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mygrowingbranches