ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first package, which contained the hand, was opened by a staff member at False Creek elementary school, shortly after 1 p.m. The second package, containing the apparent human foot, was received by staff members at St. George's School later on.

B.C. Coroner's spokeswoman Barbara McLintock said the contents of one of the packages has been sent to Vancouver General Hospital, where it is being examined by a forensic pathologist. "If it's what we fear it is, it's highly suspicious," she said.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/story/2012/06/05/bc-false-creek-st-georges.html

WARNING GRAPHIC!!!

in the video he cut the legs off around the thigh area.. but only a foot was delivered. same goes with the arm/hand.. he could have mailed 2 hands, 2 feet, a penis and a head.. had the torso in the suitcase.. and still 2 arms and 2 legs left for him to eat.. :S gross

********graphic******

what if he vacuum packed them, i think that is used by alot of food companies and we know he has a grisly history of that

also wasnt the fridge used? when my mum disposes of meat she tends to freeze it first to contain the smell, if he froze it, attempted to vacuum pack and then wrapped tightly in layers of some kind that may delay the onset of bacteria forming etc

ugh i hate even writing this

Dry ice would not last very long

http://www.dryiceinfo.com/shipping.htm
For Dry Ice plan on using 5 to 10 pounds for each 24-hour period depending upon the quality of the insulated shipping container. This will keep everything frozen in a container up to 15 quarts. For larger containers and greater shipping times multiply dry ice quantities by this rate. The best shipping container is a two-inch thick urethane insulated box tested to lose only 5 pounds for a 10-quart storage volume every 24-hours. Newer materials developed for Control Temp Packaging in Norcross, GA have tested nearly the same as urethane. Less thick or efficient insulation will need more Dry Ice because it will sublime faster.

but if he had frozen everything and shipped it w/ dry ice, it would last a bit longer probably....he did show a shot of an arm in the freezer....

but im no expert on shipping body parts.....
lol

what if he vacuum packed them, i think that is used by alot of food companies and we know he has a grisly history of that

Oh dear god...I never thought of that, but you are exactly right.

only the police if they possess the raw unedited footage or the corner could confirm that

I dont think they have the Non Edited copy of the video. I think they just have the RAW video. Meaning the format it was uploaded to the gore site.

EXP;; you upload a mpeg from your phone to youtube and youtube converts compresses it into a flash video to steam online

IMHO, I don't think he would have gone to a lot of trouble with the packaging - he's not a "handle with care" kind of guy...

Are there any reported missing people in the Vancouver area in recent days?

Good Morning everyone! What a great feeling to know LM is in jail today! I am still pretty sure the HLL Youtube is his, and I believe the other account that is definitely his is the Darklillyangel account. HLL "Subscribed" to the DLA account, and the only video's 'liked' by DLA are about the Hollywood murder, with the exception of a video about "Most Evil Children In History" and one about some movie that I have thankfully never seen called "Cannibal Holocaust deleted Video graphic violence only for strong heart, not for children". Only the head and hands of Hervey Medellin were ever found. Is there some sort of abandoned 'school' or something associated with children close to where Mr. Medellin lived? It is LM's style to leave clues like that. Link to DarkLillyAngel's Youtube Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkLillyAngel

Relevant?

Read this comment in the morning and this is the first thing that popped in my mind when I learned of the new development just now.

Bingo! I have a feeling that's what he did. Sick sick sick sick

The police say they have the raw footage...and aren;t you glad you never saw that??

yup....but unfortunately, ive seen worse.....not for fun, but the stuff they teach ya in forensic/death investigation classes is pretty gory....luckily nothing "live" though....as in an actual murder taken place...
but Ive seen dead bodies and autopsies live and all that..... :/

yes....no I dont have a link about the 6 parcels, read it on a facebook page...that is why I am wondering if anyone here can confirm that he posted that about the 6 parcels...........and yes the last part is the penis....can someone else also confirm that this was cut of in the movie.........I watched half of the movie but couldnt watch it all

I distinctly recall the initial reference to 6 body parts and it is probably in one of our locked-down threads.

that would work too...vaccum pack some frozen limbs and ship. wala!

:what:

Relevant?

Read this comment in the morning and this is the first thing that popped in my mind when I learned of the new development just now.

Welcome to WS - yes, I think it is very relevant.

More importantly if these are the victims remains:

Why would Magnotta choose these two schools specifically?

Does he have a history in Vancouver? If so, what is it?

Is there anything in the names False Creek or St. George that we can connect to Magnotta?

- Can we connect him to having prior friendships or relationships with any staff at either school? Were any of the staff members at these schools active in the animal rights hunt for Magnotta?

Could this be a copycat killer? Someone at work asked me the other day if I had heard the story about cats being found sawed in half recently in Vancouver. I didn't check out the story but will see if I can find it.

I'm really hoping it's not a copycat. One of these sickies in quite enough. But if it is, or if it's an accomplice like another poster suggested, I hope that they are caught quickly. Though with his narcissism, I would imagine that he would have bragged somewhere around the net of his having someone who would do *anything* for him, you know? If he has an accomplice, I would bet that they could be sleuthed out the same way he was... just pondering here :moo:

I distinctly recall the initial reference to 6 body parts and it is probably in one of our locked-down threads.

That came from one of the first police press conferences. They said there were 6 pieces that had been sent in the mail. Later press conferences saw them trying to back pedal from that saying there weren't sure they were ALL mailed. I would assume he sent all from the same postal location, so they would definitely havve that information, but are keeping it close to their chests for some reason. Thing is this...I have sent packages in the mail and you have to fill out paperwork...wouldn't they be able to track them?? It doesn't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member