ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies, the comment seems to still be on the actual video itself still but it's no longer listed on his channel activity page.

Phew, good! Thought I from now on need to screen shoot every site I'm on. lol

That "Beavis Butthead" character is claiming that he thinks LM's "statement" will be in about 24 hours on Friday. This person keeps making me raise an eyebrow with the info he posts. I'm sure he's just making stuff up, but still...it's strange.

LINK: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc37CtjNQHaX1o10AJ0Uoiw?feature=watch
I'm having hinky about this too. If I think a little about it, the screen name. Beavis Butthead, that is two cartoon MTV characters Beavis and Butthead. This is why my hinky is on to possibily LM found a like minded friend in the deep web. *shrugs*

Hey everyone, first I want to tell you all what an incredible job you've been doing. I've been lurking since the beginning of the last locked thread (can't believe I've read every page! :eek:). Like most of you, the crazy levels of this case have piqued my interest and I wanted to bring a couple things to light I think should be looked at more closely.

1st, this link from Dutchie below corresponds with Mellomel's earlier CL link in Montreal. Both posts claim to have family owned pet shops and are looking for small animals. That would also put LM in Arizona - apparently with someone else as he mentions "we" - in late December right around the time of the unsolved murder. The similarities are too close IMO.

There are 8 total posts from cutelittlenemo1 on the Animal Lovers site, but you have to register to access them.

Here a posting from cutelittlenemo1 (vladimir Romanov) asking for small animals. In Arizona. December 2011.
http://www.animalloversweb.com/cgi-bin/forum/Blah.pl?m-1324515757/ -

2nd - the post on ripoffreport.com has an address which turns out to be the house Marylin Monroe was found dead in. There's also a phone # leading to a landline in Brooklyn.

I haven't seen the video, nor will I ever, but I do believe there's more to this story than we know so far.

PS - anyone know for certain whether LRM is NOT being granted internet access whilst being held in custody in Berlin?? How do we know he is not still accessing the internet even post arrest? And if he is, perhaps LE are deliberately letting him continue doing so, being the narcissist that he is perhaps they are leaving the door open for him to implicate himself before he is charged (my guess is had he already been charged then they would not be so inclined to bait him, since this may amount to entrapment?)

It crossed my mind. Maybe, someone in Berlin favors him or his attorney is allowing him internet time via his laptop? It happened before.

PS - anyone know for certain whether LRM is NOT being granted internet access whilst being held in custody in Berlin?? How do we know he is not still accessing the internet even post arrest? And if he is, perhaps LE are deliberately letting him continue doing so, being the narcissist that he is perhaps they are leaving the door open for him to implicate himself before he is charged (my guess is had he already been charged then they would not be so inclined to bait him, since this may amount to entrapment?)

I've wondered this too. Mainly because BB goes in between defending LM and condemning him...much like LM has done online. He even referred to LM just a few hours ago as the "grieving boyfriend" :sick:

I've got a very weird feeling about all this. We know that animal rights groups have been hounding him for years, and well before July 2011 when, on the one true website we know he created, he writes extensively about people pretending to be him on the internet and cyber-stalking. We already know animal rights groups have freely admitted to using the internet to pose as him.

I think there's a WHOLE lot more going on behind the scenes, and has been since he was accused of being responsible for the kitten incident.

yup....a very good and valid point and one im sure will be used in his defense...

"see I TOLD YOU PEOPLE WERE POSING AS ME AND FRAMING ME"....

i see it now......

I too think there was a definate mental illness of some sort but what I'm not sure without more facts. Even the fact that after this murders he flies to Paris, with his cell phone on, then in days to come is sitting at an interent cafe for hours at time, shows a person who is not in the real word. Any sane minded criminal trying to evade the law does not carry out those actions. It was almost as if he was in a manic state or perhaps it is schizophrenia. But shizo's are usually paranoid they will get caught, he just seemed clueless to it all (or disorganized, scattered).

I agree, his actions after the murder do not indicate a sane mentally healthy individual, his mugshot even looks like someone suffering from mental torture IMO. I agree we need more facts to be certain and I am sure those involved will get to the bottom of it but for purposes of discussion here I thought I would just throw that possibility out even though I knew I might get my head taken off or it lol.

yup....a very good and valid point and one im sure will be used in his defense...

"see I TOLD YOU PEOPLE WERE POSING AS ME AND FRAMING ME"....

i see it now......

Im open to anything at this point. The bad part about all of this is, as a friend from Canada has informed me, Canada goes in to media blackout on cases like this, there will be no coverage, the case will be behind closed doors it will be conducted in French, and at best we will get sketches from an artist and some reports of who testified on what day but not what they testified to. This is not the US and it certainly is not Florida, I have been told the minute Luka sets foot in Canada the media blackout will begin.

It is possible I suppose that someone thinks that another person is involved with this...could some of the post of BB be someone trying to draw him out? could a cyber investigation be going on to cast a net, state a little something about the video, to see who bites?

I just don't know anymore.

Morning All - glad to see the thread is back. Still have lots of catching up to do so please forgive if this has already been posted. It does contain some interesting leads for historical timeline investigations:

Toronto Sun columnist Joe Warmington, who recalled Thursday, “He might have been the creepiest person I ever interviewed.”

“You spend 10 seconds with him and you easily come to the conclusion it’s all in his own head and all for attention,” Warmington said on Thursday.

One month before Homolka’s release from prison, Magnotta was convicted on a number of fraud charges in Toronto under his birth name—Eric Clinton Newman. He was sentenced to a nine-month conditional term with nightly curfew, which he served at his mother’s home in Peterborough.

http://www2.macleans.ca/2012/06/01/magnotta-and-homolka-anatomy-of-a-rumour/

I didn't say he didn't do it. Not sure how you got that from my post.

No, no. I didn't take away from your post that you didn't think LRM did it.

I was just wondering about what you were implying from your post.

I agree that there is a lot of trolling / emulation in this case. LRM's army of sockpuppets does not make it any easier.

if the head was sent to his mother, would she notify police or dispose of it?

I agree that a cluey defence lawyer would run an insanity defence, but just because someone has a mental illness doesn't mean they can run an insanity defence. Have to prove he didn't know right from wrong. His flight from the country post commission of the crime is consciousness of guilt, meaning he knew he'd done wrong. He clearly has Narcissistic Personality Disorder, but I doubt that would get him off the hook. I personally think he knew exactly what he was doing and his posts prior to the crime about whether or not he is a psychopath were a deliberate but naive attempt to create an insanity defence down the track, should he be caught (which it seems he wanted to be). And hence, he should be found guilty of murder and sent to a prison (there is no cure for NPD/psychopaths etc) where he will be served his just desserts, irrespective of whether or not he gets 25 years from the judge or less... My firm beliefs in "innocent until proven guilty" are being sorely tested in this building case.

Well I am an American so I admittedly do not know the legal requirements for an insanity defense, here they are pretty much as you suggest, you have to show they didnt understand right from wrong, but there have been cases where exceptions to that have been made. Also, at the time of the crime one could be insane and shortly thereafter not so much so, since schizophrenia doesnt always effect a person and can come in cycles.

This will of course be something the lawyers will have to hash out I only throw it out there for purposes of discussion and without knowing exactly how the Canadian legal system works I cant really speak with any authority on that matter, but from the perspective of the US legal system I think there is enough there that a judge would consider long and hard the possibility of allowing an insanity defense in this case.

It is possible I suppose that someone thinks that another person is involved with this...could some of the post of BB be someone trying to draw him out? could a cyber investigation be going on to cast a net, state a little something about the video, to see who bites?

I just don't know anymore.

i personally wouldnt put anything past intel groups...or sting ops

but remember....LM is not alone in the world of crazy....there are lots more like him out there....we just dont see them or hear about them....they live amongst us and even function around us....

the BB drama is certainly weird (for lack of better word).....

Hi everyone. I'm posting from my phone, so catching up is kinda hard. Something that I was wondering about last night ... Even though I feel LRM planned the murder itself, I don't know about the mailing of the body parts. Was it an afterthought, was it part of the plot, or was it the reason he killed Jun?

Here are some other places I found discussing the Tucson decapitation. Apparently the hands and feet were cut off as well. The feet were buried nearby?

This last article says DNA was compared between the CA & AZ case and they werent' related. I hate to think of how many cases there are out there of people cutting off heads, hands and feet.

Respectfully snipped by me for space considerations:

I was trying to find if the man in Tucson had ever been identified but couldn't find anything. From what I have read the drug cartels have been busy leaving "messages" by decapitating persons who get in their way.

I agree this Man is very ill and should probably be in a mental hospital but that probably won't happen. If it didn't happen with Jeffrey Dahmer doubt it will happen with Luka. I don't think it's possible to rehab him. I don't think there is a pill that can make him be normal. Just like pedophiles. I wouldn't want him roaming the streets again no matter how much rehab he's had.

Agreed! If he is found mentally ill, I don't think there is a chance of him being rehabilitated, some people are just to sick and twisted. Whichever place he ends up, I hope it's for life.

After seeing that video and knowing about the cats I was understandably very emotional and I am guilty of passing judgement on someone before knowing all of the facts. Now that I have had the time to really look at this case close and examine his history both irl and online I am starting to realize that Luka may be a very sick individual, perhaps serverely mentally ill of the schizoaffective variety with several subtypes. If the people involved in this case are honest I think an insanity defense may be in order and incarceration in a hospital where he can be effectively rehabilitated as opposed to a prison would be the right thing to do. As much as I hate the act, as henious and disgusting as it was I cant help but feel some compassion if he is indeed suffering from mental illness. While none of this is an excuse for what he did it may very well be a reason for it.

Pax, I am not sure of I would say he is schizoaffective, I would think there is definitely more. The are two main sub types of schizoaffective which are 1) Depressive sub type and 2) bipolar sub type.

I have some family members who have been diagnosed bipolar and even in their most manic states while off medication have never ever said or done anything remotely so sinister. I also have a cousin who was diagnosed schizoaffective. He has been off his meds a few times, but has never been angry or violent, in anyway while off them. At one point they were giving him too much of his meds and it made him dopey and sleepy. He is now finally on the right dosage and honestly it's almost like he is his old self again.

Though I know these situations do not hold true for every person diagnosed, this is just my personal experience with the disorders and thought I would share.

After seeing that video and knowing about the cats I was understandably very emotional and I am guilty of passing judgement on someone before knowing all of the facts. Now that I have had the time to really look at this case close and examine his history both irl and online I am starting to realize that Luka may be a very sick individual, perhaps serverely mentally ill of the schizoaffective variety with several subtypes. If the people involved in this case are honest I think an insanity defense may be in order and incarceration in a hospital where he can be effectively rehabilitated as opposed to a prison would be the right thing to do. As much as I hate the act, as henious and disgusting as it was I cant help but feel some compassion if he is indeed suffering from mental illness. While none of this is an excuse for what he did it may very well be a reason for it.

hhhmmm... great minds think alike, eh? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo