ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a link to the page on the thread that has the most interesting posts. At Reply 41, the poster mentions details about Luka and the victim. At Reply 58 is the link to the photo of the package.
<rsbm>

JMO, but it was stated on BC tv that the Vancouver packages were white, so not sure that very generic looking wrap job is the real deal.

Just so you know....the UK Sun is not a legit news source. They feature things such and alien abductions stories and alien type creatures found....

It is what the National Inquire was back when I was a kid: "Elvis is alive and has baby with Bigfoot" type stories.....then they throw in celeb stories and crazy spins to "real news"

It is not the same as the Canadian Sun.....

I am on another forum and anytime a link to the UK Sun is posted, the thread is dismissed as.............crap.

although this is JMO, im sure others may feel it is a legit source for news.

As a Brit, I can say that the Sun is bad, but not that bad. There is usually an element of truth in what they print. I would never buy/read the Sun but they are usually vaguely truthful

here is a link to the package he linked to: http://i48.tinypic.com/2yzj1ab.jpg

hrm big enough for a head...MOO

To me, the background doesn't look like LM's apartment. It looks like a marble counter top and I see a rather ornate vase in the background. Could it be this was posted by the person who received the head in the mail? That or it's someone with a truly grotesque sense of humour...

IDK, a potpourri of Charles Manson, Jeffrey Dahmer, and Hannibal Lecter comes to mind. Also Narcissistic Personality Disorder and Antisocial Personality Disorder, and neither are favorable as far as rehabilitation. Could be other things involved as he seems quite delusional, but that can be a component in the two disorders. Maybe he is Schizophrenic or Bipolar, but I just think there's more going on than that. Most Schizo's and Bipolars don't do what he did, in fact probably very few.

Something else comes to mind, that old movie The Bad Seed starring Patty McCormack (i.e., Sociopathic / APD). Only in LM's case, he didn't have a mother to do him in, so therefore got older and had the opportunity to learn and do more vile things; plus little Patty didn't have the WWW or violent video games, etc. to help nurture her talent.

There is also the possibility that, as in so many aspects of his life, LM has copied and cobbled together the MOs of fictitious and real-life serial killers in an attempt to forge an identity of his own.

Nothing he does is original. Doesn't mean he isn't sick, but because he mimics others so often, it would certainly muddy up a diagnosis from an armchair psychiatrist. JMHO

<rsbm>

JMO, but it was stated on BC tv that the Vancouver packages were white, so not sure that very generic looking wrap job is the real deal.
The pictures in the newspaper show a brown box. Darned media.

Scars, holes, scar, abrasions...This guy's face is trashed from the work he's had done.

large.jpg

Realistically, he just looks like an average guy with bad skin to me. How would he afford to have "work" done?

From EXIF viewer for the photo of the Canada Post box:

Equipment Make: Apple
Camera Model: iPhone 4
Camera Software: Microsoft Windows Photo Viewer 6.1.7600.16385
Sensing Method: One-Chip Color Area

Image-Specific Properties:

Image Orientation: Top, Left-Hand
Vertical Resolution: 72 dpi
Image Created: 2012:06:06 17:52:11
Exposure Time: 1/15 sec
F-Number: f/2.8
Exposure Program: Normal Program
ISO Speed Rating: 1000
Lens Aperture: f/2.8
Brightness: -1.1 EV
Metering Mode: Spot
Flash: No Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length: 3.85 mm
Color Space Information: sRGB
Image Width: 1936
Image Height: 2592
Exposure Mode: Auto
White Balance: Auto
Scene Capture Type: Standard
Sharpness: Soft
Latitude: N 29° 32.09'
Longitude: W 95° 4.47'
Altitude: 12.67 m
Time (UTC): 22:48:25.75

Realistically, he just looks like an average guy with bad skin to me. How would he afford to have "work" done?

agree, it's well known he's had issues with acne scarring and had laser peel to help. Doubt very much he's had actual plastic surgery.

The following link leads to an interesting article written by Robert D. Hare, Ph.D.
He is the author of the book Without Conscience, the disturbing world of the Psychopaths among us. (I just finished reading this book and highly recommend it.)
The link is an exert from his book.

"This Charming Psychopath: How to Spot Social Predators Before They Attack"

http://aftermath-surviving-psychopa...-to-spot-social-predators-before-they-attack/

The following link leads to an interesting article written by Robert D. Hare, Ph.D.
He is the author of the book Without Conscience, the disturbing world of the Psychopaths among us. (I just finished reading this book and highly recommend it.)
The link is an exert from his book.

"This Charming Psychopath: How to Spot Social Predators Before They Attack"

http://aftermath-surviving-psychopa...-to-spot-social-predators-before-they-attack/

That is a great article...thanks for sharing...

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2012/06/07/19849986.html
"BERLIN - Luka Magnotta was all smiles and sporting sunglasses on the police-car ride to jail Monday after his arrest in the body-parts murder of ex-lover Jun Lin.

A police official told QM Agency that Magnotta was silent except for one request - that police refrain from tipping off photographers who would be pining for a perp shot"

"BERLIN - Luka Magnotta was all smiles and sporting sunglasses on the police-car ride to jail Monday after his arrest in the body-parts murder of ex-lover Jun Lin.

A police official told QM Agency that Magnotta was silent except for one request - that police refrain from tipping off photographers who would be pining for a perp shot"

Laughably delusional right to the end...

This guy is like a psychopathic Derek Zoolander.

I'm waiting for someone to post a clip where Magnotta says something like "There must be something more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking..."

LOL something tells me that LM was trying reverse physcology on the cops. Luka was all about posing for a camera. His X even stated he got upset if someone didn't take a picture of him.

Laughably delusional right to the end...

This guy is like a psychopathic Derek Zoolander.

I'm waiting for someone to post a clip where Magnotta says something like "There must be something more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking..."

did you read the mcleans article someone posted earlie about the photographer who worked with im in montreal last year? the way he described LM posing instantly made me think of zoolander

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member