ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I stand by my assumption, not only is this guy a sociopath, he is very possibly possessed and to put it plainly, simply evil. It is truly sad and heartbreaking that this may be a result in part to him possibly being a victim of child / sexual abuse. Certainly, that could not help his situation and mental state of mind.
That said, he had to have certain mental components already in place before any of that happened, for him to end up committing the vile and violent atrocities for which he is accused. This is, of course, JMO.

I know I'm posting this randomly because I haven't had much time to read here but I am so fascinated by this case and so disturbed that I am.I think in a lot of cases here the "narcissistic sociopath" label is immediately thrown around because I believe people have a hard time understanding that we are all potentially "evil",we all have a breaking point,we all could snap,I truly believe this.But IMO for the first time we are dealing with a true narcissistic sociopath.I do not for one second believe Eric enjoys pain or killing or sex or anything else for that matter.All he has is this hollow longing to feel these things imo...this killing IMO was 100% senseless,it was only done for and because of the audience IMO and that disturbs me greatly.Dahmer,Bundy,Garcy etc HAD to kill,a sickness,passion,something horrible that they did because they HAd to.We ,as society probably could not have prevented it.But IMO this is different and I do feel guilt.If we as a society would not only pay attention to the attractive,the outrageous,all Luka's idols Marilyn Monroe,James Dean but also Karla,Paul B. would have not gotten the notoriety without being attractive.Jun Lin would be alive if there would not be an audience that is curious to see evil,I truly believe this.Luka would not have killed for himself he did it for us to see.He mimicked the things that he thought would be most shocking and disturbing for us to watch,that's what I struggle with.It's like we know a child that does not get attention will seek negative attention.So I wonder are we really that shallow ,as a society?How much different would the world be if we paid just as much attention to the children that are not as "cute",if we would not judge based upon race,gender,sexual orientation?Would we be able to prevent children from becoming void of emotion,of becoming empty,longing shells?...or are sociopaths truly "born" and not made by society?

Have you not wondered......Who was taking ALL these photos of LRM?
Surely more than one person. How come no one is coming forward?

Since the CRAY CRAY wagon is making the tour I thought I'd share this conspiracy theory website that I stumbled across today. This person has "linked" LM with a few WAY out there ideas (others are linked on the right side of the page)... "Vancouver murder for hire", "hired to make a snuff film", etc... you won't believe the names he tries to link.

Take it with an entire shaker of salt & entertainment purposes:

http://www.abeldanger.net/2012/06/mcconnell-claims-magnotta-hired-to-make.html

It is really just the mutant-caterpillar eyebrows that give it away. I nearly pooped my pants when I saw that, wondering why we were posting pics of Rafferty and what connection those two had.

Or maybe I have just gone insane in the past few days? :woohoo:

I have seen people compare Magnotta's appearance to Bernardo's. I never agreed to that... but Rafferty? I think a little...

Yup me too BorgQueen. Makes me even sicker (I don't even know how that's possible).

ALSO APOLOGIES TO MY FELLOW WSers...I've been catching up for 2 days because work has been crazy. Didn't mean to cause confusion responding to posts before catching up!

Some of these pictures it looks like he has the camera in one hand taking them himself, then cropped the 'stretched arm' out. I'd guess that he either had a tripod to take the photos, or asked randoms on the street to do it.

And how do we know nobody has come forward? I am sure plenty of people have contacted the authorities, but stayed away from the media. As it should be.

If I had any previous contact with this person, I would NOT be going to the media with my 'story'. There is no point, aside from a few minutes of attention. It has the potential to throw the investigation. Any information needs to be kept close to the chest. The less that is leaked out, the better.

:moo: :twocents:

You can attribute 75% of them to photoshop. As for the rest, his looks were his livelihood, so of course if there was a camera around, he'd make sure he got a free shot out of it.

I know we don't want to invade the Newman's privacy but I briefly looked over Luka's 'sister's' public Myspace profile (linked from Luka's cached Myspace) and I seriously doubt it's legitimacy. It appears to be another one of Luka's dupes.

This statement is particularly questionable:
I love my older brother Luka, he is the kindest person I know and he's always there when I need him!
It also includes 'proud parent' in the details section and a 'Mommy to an Angel' gif in the About Me, once again feeding Luka's delusion that he and his sister had an illegitimate child. I mean I can't vouch for it as fact obviously but I have a pretty big hunch.

I also doubt the authenticity of those zoo photos on http://romantics.tumblr.com/ They look pretty poorly photoshopped imo although I don't know if it was done by Luka, himself, or some fanboy/girl (yack). Regardless, the lighting doesn't match up and the zebra photo is just .. totally off, lol.

Oh, and hello everyone :)

yes,that's what I've been wondering...are his mother's and sister's myspace profiles his creation? have you seen his sister's song lyrics she wrote?

Somewhere in this thread I read the child died? Is that correct?

Here is another blog that I stumbled across. Interesting observations from the neighborhood Pizza guy.

June 3rd posting:

"The restauranteur had the impression that Magnotta was working at the nearby Taboo Bar, which features male stripper. I asked how he knew that, he said that the traffic at those times were people from that club and that it's possible Magnotta was simply going to the bar but he somehow had the impression that Magnotta was working, not playing."

http://coolopolis.blogspot.com/

I dug a little further and discovered a middle-eastern guy is/was wanted for a September 2011 murder outside of the bar that was mentioned. I doubt there is any connection but it is rare... culturally speaking... Could there be any ties to LM's mysterious middle eastern boyfriend?

I think im blinned could you pm me the links or post them please

I don't want to include all the links because some of them have bad words and may include images.

If you don't see his other blog entries on the right side of his page you can type "Magnotta" in his search window at the top of his page.

Thank you, Dandan! When you posted it earlier tonight it hit me. I really appreciate your work up here. Great find!

I always believe he took a liking to my site because of 3g1h. We at one time were top google search for it and I think that is how he found us.

I think im blinned could you pm me the links or post them please

Funny, this story may be far fecthed but close to my theory. I know the guy's a nut...I just see him a coward to make killvid himself.

I don't want to include all the links because some of them have bad words and may include images.

If you don't see his other blog entries on the right side of his page you can type "Magnotta" in his search window at the top of his page.

Thanks Long day i guess.

Random Thoughts

Since things have slowed down I hope no one minds if I share some of my random thoughts and feelings on this case.

- My heart hurts for LM's family. I believe that his upbringing was probably very rough, but no one should have to deal with the knowledge that their loved one committed such atrocious crimes. And on top of that, some horrible things that he wrote about them have become very public which must be so extremely embarrassing.

- Of course my heart hurts for Jun Lin's family. My biggest fear is that someone will hurt my daughter. I can't even imagine if that were to happen and it was to be captured on video and played for the world. I can't imagine not knowing where all the pieces of my baby were.

- Since watching that video, I actually feel changed. Nothing is as innocent as it once was. Stupid comments my friends make (ie, "I just look like I don't have legs") or what should be cute pictures (kittens, anyone?) just make me think of the things I've seen and heard (didn't watch kitty vids but descriptions were enough). I'm scared that's never going to go away and it pisses me off that LM has that power.

- I think LM weaves truth into his many, many lies. I believe he was abused as a child. I'm comfortable guessing it was probably sexual abuse. But I don't believe his mother was the perpetrator. And I don't believe he had an incestuous relationship with his sister. I have reasons for not believing that but I won't go into it.

I read that he hired a photographer to take pictures of him. He probably used those in most of his edited photos ... that is, he selected his head and attached it to all sorts of other photos, or selected his body and pasted it into other people's personal photos. A couple of shots look like candid shots from home ... he was probably asking his family to take photos of him.

People love the attention and surely, out of the hundreds and hundreds of photos taken of LRM, someone would have come up to claim "I shot this (these) photo (s). The person who was on the seat next to him on the Paris flight wrote about it in her blog. I did not perceive this writing as someone seeking attention but as someone wanting to share the experience. It was very sensible.

Yes, some are self-portraits but the majority are not. As for photoshop which i know quite well, there are very few images that used the software. The few ones that did are obvious because they are so badly done. And just to remind you: photoshop does not take pictures. It modifies pictures.

Nope. This picture taking is the biggest mystery to me. Thanks for your replies but there is more to it than self-portrait, random people or photoshop. No offence.

I just wanted to add that many people were sexual and physcially abused and didn't kill anyone. That alone is not a precursor to be a killer. My opinion is the brain for some reason doesn't process things correctly when they are very young (toddler age) basically brain is wired wrong. When other factors ie abuse, drug use, lifestyle he led all combined would make a monster. Not one alone but all combined.

Even he knew his road he was traveling on long ago. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member