ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to be a heavy pot smoker. There is no rage. There is no delusion (aside from perhaps a bit of paranoia... "huhhuh, what was that noise, man?"). There is no urge to do anything but sit on your backside and eat, watch stupid movies or tv shows, smoke more pot, and sleep. There are no violent withdrawal symptoms that could cause somebody to have a mental break. It does cause short-term memory loss and a sense of general stupidity.
I can't speak for other drugs, but marijuana use wouldn't cause somebody to flip out and do something like this.

:moo: :twocents:

whiles i agree with some of your "symstoms" of a pot user.. i disagree with the assertion that we are all lazy and stupid! some of us hold very active lifestyles and hold good jobs(i know my written english on forums sucks but that doesnt make me stupid!)

Hi, this is my first time posting here. I haven't read every single post so I'm not sure if anyone has said this or not... it is about why he may have sent the hand and foot to Vancouver.
I was reading the link that someone posted about how he was posting if anyone had seen the 1 lunitic 1 icepick video on May 15 or 16 and I was reading that forum (and the crazy people who enjoy watching those videos...whattt) and anyway, they noticed how the original poster stopped posting. Then on May 27 someone new joined with the name BabyDollLW and posted this:
e: The 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick Video

Postby babydollLW » Sun May 27, 2012 5:48 pm
There are rumors that there are two more video. One of him with his aunt Andrea Yourkin Loschiavo who died in 2010 mysteriously of pills being forced down her throat ( or drugged). Someone said she was laying on a pink sofa dead while Luka was performing oral sex on her????? Did he kill her because she found out about his crimes? And apparently another video where he kills a homeless man? I cant believe all this?
Also Does anyone think there is a connection to the Long Island Serial Killer? He spent alot of time living in New York?? Or the mysterious Vancouver hands and feet popping up on the shore? I have a feeling somebody who does this sort of henious crime, its not his first time.
Salish Sea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ... ies#Hoaxes

---
Could it just be Luka again posting new rumours about himself? And check the link the posted:
---------
from wikepedia:
Hoaxes

Another "foot", which was discovered on June 18, 2008, on Tyee Spit near Campbell River on Vancouver Island,[32] was a hoax.[33] The hoax was a "skeletonized animal paw" which was put in a sock and shoe and then stuffed with dried seaweed. The Royal Canadian Mounted Police have begun an investigation into the hoax, and an arrest could result in charges of public mischief.[32]

After the eleventh foot was found on August 30, 2011, several running shoes containing what police suspected was raw meat were found washed up on Oak Beach, British Columbia.[34]
----------------------end----

BabyDollLW asked about a hand and foot showing up in Vancouver before the new hand and foot were opened at the schools. Maybe he was trying to make himself seem connected to those salish sea human foot discoveries.

OR maybe BabyDoll isn't him and just someone else brainstorming but just thought I'd share those thoughts anyway.

Wasn't there a sock puppet of Luka's with the name babydoll in it? I am not sure.

I just searched for "There are rumors that there are two more video." Apparently there is someone spamming it on a few sites. I searched for that same text but on dates before May 25th, and I'm not really finding anything.. There are times the search engine will show the incorrect date. It will say "May 24th, 2012" but the description of the site you searched for shows information that is more recent.

EX: https://www.google.com/search?q="Th...s=cdr:1,cd_min:5/1/2012,cd_max:5/25/2012&tbm=

That will search for that specific text and between 5/1/2012 and 5/25/2012

I've been reading these threads since the day before he was arrested and I'm STILL just at the beginning of this thread (#6!). I walk away to take care of mom duties and come back to find im a billion more posts behind

I've lurked in here before on the Baby Lisa threads but I didn't sign up until this case. I have nothing good to add, but I can't stop reading.

So, hi! Keep on keeping on. I haven't had to look anywhere else for coverage, because every curious detail is RIGHT HERE!

I posted the info I found about Luka's possible connection to the states through a citation in Arizona. I was ecstatic about contributing some investigative work and made sure to include my source of public records. I found AN Eric C. Newman was ticketed in Star Valley and I listed all the information available to any member of the public in the post.

I've seen several posts about Alfred E Newman, zabasearch and TOS since posting and I'm now a bit less .... Confident of my post. I went back and tried to edit it but was unable to.

It's Post 678 if anyone needs it modified, deleted or what not. I just can't do it myself else I would.

I'm pretty certain he was in the area on LA/AZ during December 2011 and February 2012.. There have been a few urls posted of him posting under cutelittlenemo1 seeking for sex with males. He posted that he's giving "massages" on his Facebook on Feb. 19th, 2012.

I just don't think he would use his old name. I believe he changed his name to start a new chapter in his life, and also as a way to "distance" himself from the legal trouble he had. I'm sure the crimes would show up if he was searched in a criminal database, but he probably changed it so if he were to be googled, (typical Luka narcissism thinking that someone would be looking for him) the fraud and sexual assault case would not show up since the news articles that were published used his Eric C. Newman name.

whiles i agree with some of your "symstoms" of a pot user.. i disagree with the assertion that we are all lazy and stupid! some of us hold very active lifestyles and hold good jobs(i know my written english on forums sucks but that doesnt make me stupid!)

You must have misunderstood me. I never said pot users are stupid and lazy people. I am perfectly aware that pot users can, and do, hold good jobs, successfully raise children, live active lifestyles. But come on, how many times, say after work, have you come home, smoked a joint, and just sat there? Perhaps did something stupid, (like missing the table when putting down a can of pop, or knocking over the ashtray, a couple of my most common 'stupid moments' lol)? ;)

I wasn't saying pot users are stupid and lazy, but that the pot itself can cause (temporary) symptoms of laziness/stupidity (and I don't mean 'unintelligent'! Some of the brightest people I have known have been heavy pot smokers). My point was that pot smokers are generally absolutely harmless. It doesn't "mess you up", so to speak.

Sorry if I wasn't clear and you were offended! Not my intention :)

Just a random thought I've been meaning to post about his name choice. He loves the mob. Could Luka be from Luca Brasi of the most famous movie message "luca brasi sleeps with the fishes." I don't remember the plot well enough to remember what luca did, but I remember that name, always. Maybe he changed the spelling so his google hits didn't call up luca brasi?

Ok, I do have something to add. I see Reactive Attachment Disorder written all over his face and in the fact that NO relationships of any sort (friends, family, etc) can be found for him. No one claims this guy. That's not normal.

I think more needs to be found out about his childhood, if for no other reason than to find where the disconnect happened.

You must have misunderstood me. I never said pot users are stupid and lazy people. I am perfectly aware that pot users can, and do, hold good jobs, successfully raise children, live active lifestyles. But come on, how many times, say after work, have you come home, smoked a joint, and just sat there? Perhaps did something stupid, (like missing the table when putting down a can of pop, or knocking over the ashtray, a couple of my most common 'stupid moments' lol)? ;)

I wasn't saying pot users are stupid and lazy, but that the pot itself can cause (temporary) symptoms of laziness/stupidity (and I don't mean 'unintelligent'! Some of the brightest people I have known have been heavy pot smokers). My point was that pot smokers are generally absolutely harmless. It doesn't "mess you up", so to speak.

ah, alright :) sry i misunderstood. for some, its enjoyed as part of an active life, skiing, shredding, fishing, hiking, goldpanning(i love that one!) i find, like most medications, it depends on the individual, some people should never touch the stuff(heck the Marijuana party candidate in my riding is a prime example, i cant look at him without laughing..) , while for others its no worse then alcohol or caffiene. edit: some reasearch is even being done on its effects on those with ADD

I'm pretty certain he was in the area on LA/AZ during December 2011 and February 2012.. There have been a few urls posted of him posting under cutelittlenemo1 seeking for sex with males. He posted that he's giving "massages" on his Facebook on Feb. 19th, 2012.

I just don't think he would use his old name. I believe he changed his name to start a new chapter in his life, and also as a way to "distance" himself from the legal trouble he had. I'm sure the crimes would show up if he was searched in a criminal database, but he probably changed it so if he were to be googled, (typical Luka narcissism thinking that someone would be looking for him) the fraud and sexual assault case would not show up since the news articles that were published used his Eric C. Newman name.

But.....couldn't he try to keep the Luka name clean if he DID get a ticket? Just hypothetically, couldn't he give his birth name and say he has no ID, and wouldn't that still be SOMEWHERE as a valid person and he matches up with the height/weight/sex/eye/hair etc.... So he can keep Luka a clean persona?

Just saying.

Also just thought of him being sick on the plane. Crying and looking worried. Thought to myself.....yeah, it was probably the reality of the permanence of sticking the video online of the murder sinking in.

ah, alright :) sry i misunderstood. for some, its enjoyed as part of an active life, skiing, shredding, fishing, hiking, goldpanning(i love that one!) i find, like most medications, it depends on the individual, some people should never touch the stuff(heck the Marijuana party candidate in my riding is a prime example, i cant look at him without laughing..) , while for others its no worse then alcohol or caffiene.

I do agree, it does have different effects for different people. I was just generalising. But I have yet to see anybody go crazy smoking it :)

Ahh... hours of fishing, a few joints, and a sunburn. So relaxing (Until a snapping turtle gets your line! :woohoo: ) :)

I think your AV could use a little toot BQ :skip: lol!

I do agree, it does have different effects for different people. I was just generalising. But I have yet to see anybody go crazy smoking it :)

Ahh... hours of fishing, a few joints, and a sunburn. So relaxing (Until a snapping turtle gets your line! :woohoo: ) :)

i will admit tho, its nice to take the lazy route.. when the thread locked last night, i had some me time, with my favorite vice, and watching Pink Floyd's The Wall on my big screen!(i should also be very clear, that it is medically prescribed by my doctor, and purchased at a gov. sanctioned dispensary.)

but we should probably get back on topic, not sure hows mods feel about these side discussions lol

http://pet-peeves.petsugar.com/Clothing-Cats-Cutelittlenemo1-20985838

An account named cutelittlenemo1 posts that he wants to purchase clothes for his cats on December 21st, 2011. He mentions the Phoenix, Arizona area specifically. That narrows his area down, unless this is a pure lie.
This account is pretty much known to be owned by Luka.
I usually purchase all my clothing online for my cats, anyone know of any stores in the Phoenix Arizona area? I enjoy shopping online but I really prefer walking around the shops and actually having tangeble articles to look at lol.

Back on topic, I have wondered if Magnotta intended to 'fake his death'. I think that he never intended for the torso to be found, just the blood in his apartment... and not him. He had a preoccupation with disappearing, it seems. Maybe that was his plan, plus the added mystery of the mailed body parts, the killvid. I have to wonder if he never intended to be found out, but intended to vanish....

ah, alright :) sry i misunderstood. for some, its enjoyed as part of an active life, skiing, shredding, fishing, hiking, goldpanning(i love that one!) i find, like most medications, it depends on the individual, some people should never touch the stuff(heck the Marijuana party candidate in my riding is a prime example, i cant look at him without laughing..) , while for others its no worse then alcohol or caffiene. edit: some reasearch is even being done on its effects on those with ADD

Does not improve ADD. Trust me even though I don't know wth you're talking about.:hero:
Lets talk about smileys. What? Never mind. Where were we. Oh yeah. :)

Ok, I do have something to add. I see Reactive Attachment Disorder written all over his face and in the fact that NO relationships of any sort (friends, family, etc) can be found for him. No one claims this guy. That's not normal.

I think more needs to be found out about his childhood, if for no other reason than to find where the disconnect happened.

Someone had put a link to the explanation of rad earlier....it sounds right on....and if his childhood is as bad as he said, then likely. But he is a big ole liar, so who knows. Too curious, can you explain what about his face makes you think that? I am too curious, too. : ) great name!

I wouldn't be surprised at all if it is more that that.....sociopathy, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95