ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probable Luka Magnotta sock puppet account mentions he and his lover will open a business and will simply "disappear." This was posted on December 21st, 2011.

cutelittlenemo1 said:
My grandparents are also old, its difficult but you need to worry about your own life, every one of us is responsible for our own life. You only live once, so you might as well do everything you possibly want to while you still can. My partner and I are opening up a new business soon and we are simply going to disappear lol. So , just keep in touch via skype like the other user said or get a good long distance plan.

http://www.babyforum.com/feeling-guilty-about-leaving-the-grandparents-over-christmas-51051.html

I'm not exactly sure what that even means.

Does not improve ADD. Trust me even though I don't know wth you're talking about.:hero:
Lets talk about smileys. What? Never mind. Where were we. Oh yeah. :)

Funny! Back in the day (which never happened), I remember being pretty spacey.:abduction:

That's from the prison Luka is in.It's in german but you can see how "nice" it is.
http://youtu.be/zYrOnhndV5Y

I'm from germany so I'm sure a lot of you will be disappointed to know that germany's prison system is probably one of the most "comfortable" in the world.It's nothing like in the USA,I don't know about Canada.The rooms look like little hotel rooms,you get to have all your personal stuff,TV's,you don't have to wear "prison clothes",there's nice gardens to walk around in...etc.....if it wasn't for his excitement to stand trial and be noticed I'm sure he would fight the extradition.

That's what I've heard. Many European countries have reasonably comfortable prisons because the objective is to rehabilitate ... and the younger the prisoner, the more optimism there is for rehabilitation. Even if he fought extradition, he would eventually lose and be returned to Canada. Prisons in Canada vary in terms of harshness. It will depend on the defence arguments (eg: drugs and mental defect) and verdict as to what he receives for a prison. Given that the murder appears to be pre-meditated and that he seems to really enjoy violence towards others (animal/people), I think he will probably be in a max security prison with other extremely dangerous individuals. It won't be nearly as comfortable as Germany. He will face a 25 year sentence with no parole for 25 years. With the additional threats against the Prime Minister, chances are he will never be released.

Back on topic, I have wondered if Magnotta intended to 'fake his death'. I think that he never intended for the torso to be found, just the blood in his apartment... and not him. He had a preoccupation with disappearing, it seems. Maybe that was his plan, plus the added mystery of the mailed body parts, the killvid. I have to wonder if he never intended to be found out, but intended to vanish....

while that thought occurred to me at one point, it just seems to sloopy, and hes to much about himself. he left way to much evidence.. its insane how much there is.. it goes from having an idea about murder.. telling everyone about the idea.. telling everyone hes going thru with his idea.. telling everyone, and showing everyone he did it.. and then running away with a trail of breadcrumbs

While Magnotta had a preoccupation with being beautiful, his victim was the truly beautiful one. Mr. Lin was gorgeous. Definitely senseless and sad. :(
:angel:

He really was.....truly beautiful. Not manufactured....like Eric looks/is.

I do agree, it does have different effects for different people. I was just generalising. But I have yet to see anybody go crazy smoking it :)

Ahh... hours of fishing, a few joints, and a sunburn. So relaxing (Until a snapping turtle gets your line! :woohoo: ) :)

I agree that I can't imagine marijuana alone making someone do something like this. No way, no how. However, your description of the experience is far, far, far different than mine. I can very honestly say that I would be the absolute most unstable on that drug than others, short of psychodelics. Imo, it really depends on your personality and the circumstances. I cannot smoke pot. It makes me paranoid about my complete inability to function when necessary like most other drugs do not. Your peaceful image of a few joints and some fishing is unfathomable to me. I can't and won't smoke and I can put it down as my last drug of choice (hypothetically) after a long list of others. It also depends on the quality and the what all else you're doing -- drinking, for example.

I'm sure most smokers who get mellow can't relate to this at all. But I'm telling you, the experience is extremely different for some people. Don't know why.

Back on topic, I have wondered if Magnotta intended to 'fake his death'. I think that he never intended for the torso to be found, just the blood in his apartment... and not him. He had a preoccupation with disappearing, it seems. Maybe that was his plan, plus the added mystery of the mailed body parts, the killvid. I have to wonder if he never intended to be found out, but intended to vanish....
Interesting thoughts, especially in light of the How to make yourself disappear manifesto. Maybe he planned to morph into some new identity in Europe and then head to South America or somewhere less costly to live. I'm fascinated to know how he bankrolls his life. He doesn't dress like he has money and his apartment was really stark and impoverished looking

I keep getting this feeling that he thought he could go to Europe and disappear. That nobody would look for him there. Bizarre about the plane ticket. Did he think people wouldn't notice? I can't imagine that he would ever want to wind up in prison. Unless he is incapable at thinking about the consequences......like a child is in some ways.

But.....couldn't he try to keep the Luka name clean if he DID get a ticket? Just hypothetically, couldn't he give his birth name and say he has no ID, and wouldn't that still be SOMEWHERE as a valid person and he matches up with the height/weight/sex/eye/hair etc.... So he can keep Luka a clean persona?

Just saying.

Also just thought of him being sick on the plane. Crying and looking worried. Thought to myself.....yeah, it was probably the reality of the permanence of sticking the video online of the murder sinking in.

For some reason, I don't believe that he was crying on the airplane any more than I believe he was crying when he was arrested. He was reportedly smiling after being arrested and the entire time in the police vehicle. His only remark was not to inform the media where to photograph him. I suspect that he was smiling all the way to Paris, and again from Paris to Berlin ... smuggly thinking that he was smarter than everyone in the world and could do whatever he wanted and get away with it.

I agree that I can't imagine marijuana alone making someone do something like this. No way, no how. However, your description of the experience is far, far, far different than mine. I can very honestly say that I would be the absolute most unstable on that drug than others, short of psychodelics. Imo, it really depends on your personality and the circumstances. I cannot smoke pot. It makes me paranoid about my complete inability to function when necessary like most other drugs do not. Your peaceful image of a few joints and some fishing is unfathomable to me. I can't and won't smoke and I can put it down as my last drug of choice (hypoethetircally) after a long list of others. It also depends on the quality and the what all else you're doing -- drinking, for example.

I'm sure most smokers who get mellow can't relate to this at all. But I'm telling you, the experience is extremely different for some people. Don't know why.

this topic deserves a thread of its own lol i am 100% not surprise by your experience of weed. some people are like that. sometimes it can also be whats in the weed.. because of it being illegal and sold by drug dealers, it can very easily be laced, and ive seen people have HORRIBLE reactions to such.. everyone reacts different to every drug, infact a very good website tomb on psychoactives and other substances repeats it on most pages. To me, alcohol is the one i stay away from.. less then a beer and i will be semi conscious and throwing up. My assumption is an allergy..

but back on topic, We must police ourselves :)

ah, alright :) sry i misunderstood. for some, its enjoyed as part of an active life, skiing, shredding, fishing, hiking, goldpanning(i love that one!) i find, like most medications, it depends on the individual, some people should never touch the stuff(heck the Marijuana party candidate in my riding is a prime example, i cant look at him without laughing..) , while for others its no worse then alcohol or caffiene. edit: some reasearch is even being done on its effects on those with ADD

Just a side note.....alcohol can be bad....really bad for some people. I would think it could set off way more negative reactions than pot. Although it depends on the person.

Probable Luka Magnotta sock puppet account mentions he and his lover will open a business and will simply "disappear." This was posted on December 21st, 2011.

http://www.babyforum.com/feeling-guilty-about-leaving-the-grandparents-over-christmas-51051.html

I'm not exactly sure what that even means.

How creepy the thread was started by someone called JustinsMom. That's the second post and thread he responded to on that date. The other one he's asking about fertility etc. Apparently he and his partner are having problems conceiving.

I agree that I can't imagine marijuana alone making someone do something like this. No way, no how. However, your description of the experience is far, far, far different than mine. I can very honestly say that I would be the absolute most unstable on that drug than others, short of psychodelics. Imo, it really depends on your personality and the circumstances. I cannot smoke pot. It makes me paranoid about my complete inability to function when necessary like most other drugs do not. Your peaceful image of a few joints and some fishing is unfathomable to me. I can't and won't smoke and I can put it down as my last drug of choice (hypoethetircally) after a long list of others. It also depends on the quality and the what all else you're doing -- drinking, for example.

I can't smoke it and drink alcohol. I get incredibly paranoid, have anxiety attacks, and vomit.
I have known somebody that couldn't smoke it, either. Extreme paranoia and anxiety.

Everybody is different, and a generalisation isn't going to fit everybody's experiences with the drug. Same with every other drug, really. My mother can't have more than a few sips of an alcoholic beverage before she starts stumbling, swearing, and getting sick, where I can drink entire bottles and have no negative effects (until the hangover the next morning lol).

Something simple, such as acetaminophen/paracetamol (Tylenol) makes me feel sick.

Oh, how complicated!

Was just generalising that marijuana use doesn't make a psycho killer.

cutelittlenemo1 (Luka) writes an article about Bathing Animals.

***GRAPHIC TEXT***

When was the video released where he drowned the cat in the bathtub? I know there was a video released in December 2011, the same month this topic was posted.

***END OF GRAPHIC TEXT ***

We just recently had to stop giving baths to our puppies in the upstairs bathroom, the dogs made too much of a mess, so now we take them downstairs to a more enclosed bathroom. We use special dog shampoo for them but they still are uncomfrotable getting in the tub, we tried warm water...etc any suggestions?
My friend mentioned to me that we should try putting him in a small tub , like an infants tub.. We have hardwood floors downstairs and carpeting upstairs so im beginning to think doing this in the garage to backyard might make more sense.
I just dont want to get scratched or anything. I remember when I was younger and I used to give my cats a bath they would claw my arm and it was not plesant. Do I think wrapping them in a towel or blanket might make them feel more safe?

cutelittlenemo1

http://pet-peeves.petsugar.com/Bathing-Animals-20986138

How creepy the thread was started by someone called JustinsMom. That's the second post and thread he responded to on that date. The other one he's asking about fertility etc. Apparently he and his partner are having problems conceiving.

Yeah I thought that was creepy also :eek:

An account with the name Tommy Bahamas says the following:

Luka Magnotta is Vladimir Romanov and lives in Phoenix Arizona with his wife and son.

It says it was posted on November 14th, 2011. I don't know if this is Luka posting that trying to throw off the animal rights groups that are hunting him or someone looking to help find Luka. If it was Luka, that could mean all these posts that mention AZ/LA could be false information provided by Luka.

Can you edit blog posts on blogspot? It says 2012 several times, but it was posted in 2011..

http://thierry-karla-homolka-luka-m...11/11/karla-homolka-emily-bordelais-luka.html

I agree that I can't imagine marijuana alone making someone do something like this. No way, no how. However, your description of the experience is far, far, far different than mine. I can very honestly say that I would be the absolute most unstable on that drug than others, short of psychodelics. Imo, it really depends on your personality and the circumstances. I cannot smoke pot. It makes me paranoid about my complete inability to function when necessary like most other drugs do not. Your peaceful image of a few joints and some fishing is unfathomable to me. I can't and won't smoke and I can put it down as my last drug of choice (hypothetically) after a long list of others. It also depends on the quality and the what all else you're doing -- drinking, for example.

I appreciate your input. Just goes to show you don't ever know......everyone is different.

I don't think he intended to be caught. It's hard to say what the master plan was. With the leg in the fridge, it wouldn't have taken much time to figure out that it wasn't Eric ... and the manhunt would have been on. Perhaps he intended to vanish - with his manifesto about disappearing, but he failed miserably in a very short time.

For some reason, I don't believe that he was crying on the airplane any more than I believe he was crying when he was arrested. He was reportedly smiling after being arrested and the entire time in the police vehicle. His only remark was not to inform the media where to photograph him. I suspect that he was smiling all the way to Paris, and again from Paris to Berlin ... smuggly thinking that he was smarter than everyone in the world and could do whatever he wanted and get away with it.

I haven't flown in a while so I don't know, but do you get a news station on the TV embedded in the seat in front of you? I'm wondering if he caught wind that LE was already onto him and had a panic attack. He might have appeared flushed and glassy eyed when the blogger saw him and she interpreted that as him having been crying for the half hour she said he was in the washroom.
The smiling is creepy especially since I imagine all those people will be subpoenaed to testify as to his affect etc. immediately after capture. His request re not notifying photographers is probably the last thing I as an innocent person would be worrying about in his situation. Then again I wouldn't be smiling, I'd be covering my head in shame and terror and bawling my eyes out.
So very guilty IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member