ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Random Thoughts

Since things have slowed down I hope no one minds if I share some of my random thoughts and feelings on this case.

- My heart hurts for LM's family. I believe that his upbringing was probably very rough, but no one should have to deal with the knowledge that their loved one committed such atrocious crimes. And on top of that, some horrible things that he wrote about them have become very public which must be so extremely embarrassing.

- Of course my heart hurts for Jun Lin's family. My biggest fear is that someone will hurt my daughter. I can't even imagine if that were to happen and it was to be captured on video and played for the world. I can't imagine not knowing where all the pieces of my baby were.

- Since watching that video, I actually feel changed. Nothing is as innocent as it once was. Stupid comments my friends make (ie, "I just look like I don't have legs") or what should be cute pictures (kittens, anyone?) just make me think of the things I've seen and heard (didn't watch kitty vids but descriptions were enough). I'm scared that's never going to go away and it pisses me off that LM has that power.

- I think LM weaves truth into his many, many lies. I believe he was abused as a child. I'm comfortable guessing it was probably sexual abuse. But I don't believe his mother was the perpetrator. And I don't believe he had an incestuous relationship with his sister. I have reasons for not believing that but I won't go into it.

BBM:

I also agree he was likely abused. I wonder if he BLAMES his mother and sister. Maybe they knew about it and he feels it is their fault for not protecting him? Just a thought.

Nothing excuses his behaviour, though. All thinks point to him KNOWING that it was wrong. He may be crazy, but I don't think he is 'legally insane'. He just doesn't care if something is wrong.

I understand that Luka may be back in Canada by end of June. After reading about the reaction of his appointed lawyer in Germany I would not put it past him if he decided at the last minute to change his mind and fight his extradition back to Canada. It would be the perfect theatrics he craves. It must be like major withdrawal for him not being able to get on the Internet right now and seeing what is being said about him and the reaction about the latest delivery of parcels.

The longer he fights extradition, the longer LE has to build a rock solid case against him. Leaving Canada demonstrated great consciousness of guilt. Fighting extradition demonstrates it even more IMO.
Patience is a virtue folks. Let him rot where he is eating sauerkraut morning noon and night. :)

I don't think he was abused. I happen to think when he became that age of sexual exploration, he explored it with animals. He abused himself, this is why he is inlove with himself and nobody else could sexually satisfy him.

WARNING: All posters on this thread should read the Mod warnings. I have posted several, and I know NurseBeeMe, Ynotdivein and JBean have posted warnings.

TOs will be issued - without any pm notice, we don't have time for that - for violations of the rules.

Do NOT sleuth LM's family members.
Do NOT post information here about ANYONE that is not connected to this case or has not been interviewed by MSM.
Do NOT post pictures, audios, still shots, etc. of the video.

If it doesn't come from MSM or LE, it is probably NOT allowed. If in doubt, check with a Mod before posting.

Be mindful of ALL the rules. You can find them right here: The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Salem

Dr Drew had his transgender girlfriend on tonight and she said that drugs played a big part of his life. I am pretty convinced that he was on something during his killvid. If he is a heavy user you would think that he would be having a difficult time of it in jail...withdrawal...but we are being told he is being "very quiet".

I don't think it's that he doesn't care that it's wrong,I think it's more like I said before,it's the negative attention thing.He knows it's wrong and he knows that's why we will care.That's why we will pay attention.The "don't look in the mirror if you don't like what you see" quote really gets to me.We are saturated with reality shows that depict really attractive people and the more violence,the more drama the better.Because that is what we tune into.If we would not watch ,it would stop.There would be no platform for future Luka's.
I do wonder about sexual abuse myself.Of course he shows all the signs but I tend to believe it was merely neglect more than abuse.i do believe all the abuse storys and incest stories are his own creations,again for the same reason...the more scandalous the more we pay attention.

Dr Drew had his transgender girlfriend on tonight and she said that drugs played a big part of his life. I am pretty convinced that he was on something during his killvid. If he is a heavy user you would think that he would be having a difficult time of it in jail...withdrawal...but we are being told he is being "very quiet".
If you knew him, and saw him smoke pot or do coke everything now and then, and then this comes out...I would be trying to explain how i could know someone who could do this then come up with "It had to be drugs"

Just saying

I don't know if I believe this so called girlfriend.I did not watch Dr.drew but I think she just wants attention and the limelight for a minute herself.
I tend to believe he's too vain to be a heavy drug user.

People love the attention and surely, out of the hundreds and hundreds of photos taken of LRM, someone would have come up to claim "I shot this (these) photo (s). The person who was on the seat next to him on the Paris flight wrote about it in her blog. I did not perceive this writing as someone seeking attention but as someone wanting to share the experience. It was very sensible.

Yes, some are self-portraits but the majority are not. As for photoshop which i know quite well, there are very few images that used the software. The few ones that did are obvious because they are so badly done. And just to remind you: photoshop does not take pictures. It modifies pictures.

Nope. This picture taking is the biggest mystery to me. Thanks for your replies but there is more to it than self-portrait, random people or photoshop. No offence.

I bet many people did come out and say that they took the photos. Just they didn't do it to the media, they went to LE, as they should have. And I disagree, it is not sensible to come out with information in the middle of an investigation. That blogger should not have posted that information, in my opinion. It is, in my opinion, attention seeking behaviour. That is not something the public needed to know during an investigation. It would have come out during the trial, anyway. It could have waited.

The majority of cameras have a self-timer. Tables, tripods, and anything else that could be used to prop up a camera could have been used. Also, while he doesn't seem to have had many long-term friendships, I don't doubt he has met people along the way that have taken photos for him. Going to the media with their 'story' serves no purpose, other than to satiate the curiosity of the public, or a desire for a few minutes of attention. It doesn't help the investigation. We do not know how many people have contacted LE. There is no reason to believe that nobody has come forward, IMO.

I don't really think there is much to his pictures (as far as who took them), but that is just my opinion.

:moo: :twocents:

120 Days Of Sodom - Marquis De Sade

Friday, October 28, 2011

Posted by Event Horizon at 11:01 PM

Labels: Luka, Magnotta

Link http://luka-magnotta-sade-scat-gay-.../luka-magnotta-120-days-of-sodom-marquis.html

THE MOVIE: CRITIC'S TAKE

Not to many of you heard about this film. The reason being is because it's banned in many countries due to their intense rape scenes, fascism (eating feces), and torture. All involving young men and women younger than eighteen years old. I heard about this film through word of mouth despite its age. I wanted to see how crazy this film was for myself. After viewing it I can honestly say it's not a film for everyone and that's putting it lightly.

STORY

The film is set in a small town in Italy. A group of boys and girls are kidnapped by four very rich men with sick servants to display their need to act out their sexual and disgusting fantasies. The movie is split up into four parts: Dante's inferno, The circle of ****, The circle of Manias, and The circle of Blood. These stories tell what happened during their 120 days at the palace.

BBM:

I also agree he was likely abused. I wonder if he BLAMES his mother and sister. Maybe they knew about it and he feels it is their fault for not protecting him? Just a thought.

Nothing excuses his behaviour, though. All thinks point to him KNOWING that it was wrong. He may be crazy, but I don't think he is 'legally insane'. He just doesn't care if something is wrong.

IMO It's hard for the healthy well adjusted mind to relate in any way to how anyone could do such heinous acts to another living thing. It's normal that we should look for some answers, some explanation for this type of sickness. I don't know if he was abused or by who. It seems to me he looks pretty happy in all the pictures on the Williams Myspace page. It's actually the people in the photographs with him who look unhappy, even scared.
LM wasn't born and raised in a society that turned the other way to abused children. His teachers and Doctors were all trained and are mandated by law to report their 'suspicions' of child abuse and despite all our sleuthing and all that of the media and LM's assorted fans- NO REPORTS OF ABUSE HAVE SURFACED.
I think we should wait for his defense attorney to try and concoct some abuse justification for his crimes and not do his lawyers work for him. His parents, siblings etc. have committed no crimes. They sure didn't murder the victim, hold the video camera or snuff kittens and post it to Youtube. LM did.
Perhaps this is a birth defect or chromosomal mutation and has nothing to do with nurturing.

More Luka Magnotta details emerge

http://montreal.ctv.ca/servlet/an/l...otta_update_120607/20120607/?hub=MontrealHome

MONTREAL — Residents of Point St. Charles recall Luka Magnotta when he lived around Charlevoix St. last year as a loner with a deep voice.

One waitress said that he would speak in a Russian accent and had a piercing blue eyes and distinctive features.

The waitress' mother recalls that her daughter was shocked to learn that she had served the accused killer several times.

"She was all freaked out saying, 'Oh my god I served this guy, quite often, he acted like he was a Russian, he had a very deep voice, it was definitely him.' She had her hair sticking up on her arms," said the waitress' mother of her daughter's experience with the accused killer.

Magnotta is thought to have lived not far from the convenience store where Lin Jun, the man found dead and dismembered, worked.

IMO It's hard for the healthy well adjusted mind to relate in any way to how anyone could do such heinous acts to another living thing. It's normal that we should look for some answers, some explanation for this type of sickness. I don't know if he was abused or by who. It seems to me he looks pretty happy in all the pictures on the Williams Myspace page. It's actually the people in the photographs with him who look unhappy, even scared.
LM wasn't born and raised in a society that turned the other way to abused children. His teachers and Doctors were all trained and are mandated by law to report their 'suspicions' of child abuse and despite all our sleuthing and all that of the media and LM's assorted fans- NO REPORTS OF ABUSE HAVE SURFACED.
I think we should wait for his defense attorney to try and concoct some abuse justification for his crimes and not do his lawyers work for him. His parents, siblings etc. have committed no crimes. They sure didn't murder the victim, hold the video camera or snuff kittens and post it to Youtube. LM did.
Perhaps this is a birth defect or chromosomal mutation and has nothing to do with nurturing.

Indeed, there are many, many possibilities as to why he is the way he is and why he did what he did. All the speculation that is being done could be way off, or maybe it is a little bit of everything.

If you knew him, and saw him smoke pot or do coke everything now and then, and then this comes out...I would be trying to explain how i could know someone who could do this then come up with "It had to be drugs"

Just saying

Unless you yourself do pot or coke. Then I think you'd blame it on mental defect IMO.

Unless you yourself do pot or coke. Then I think you'd blame it on mental defect IMO.

I used to be a heavy pot smoker. There is no rage. There is no delusion (aside from perhaps a bit of paranoia... "huhhuh, what was that noise, man?"). There is no urge to do anything but sit on your backside and eat, watch stupid movies or tv shows, smoke more pot, and sleep. There are no violent withdrawal symptoms that could cause somebody to have a mental break. It does cause short-term memory loss and a sense of general stupidity.
I can't speak for other drugs, but marijuana use wouldn't cause somebody to flip out and do something like this.

:moo: :twocents:

That's from the prison Luka is in.It's in german but you can see how "nice" it is.
http://youtu.be/zYrOnhndV5Y
The longer he fights extradition, the longer LE has to build a rock solid case against him. Leaving Canada demonstrated great consciousness of guilt. Fighting extradition demonstrates it even more IMO.
Patience is a virtue folks. Let him rot where he is eating sauerkraut morning noon and night. :)

I'm from germany so I'm sure a lot of you will be disappointed to know that germany's prison system is probably one of the most "comfortable" in the world.It's nothing like in the USA,I don't know about Canada.The rooms look like little hotel rooms,you get to have all your personal stuff,TV's,you don't have to wear "prison clothes",there's nice gardens to walk around in...etc.....if it wasn't for his excitement to stand trial and be noticed I'm sure he would fight the extradition.

I posted the info I found about Luka's possible connection to the states through a citation in Arizona. I was ecstatic about contributing some investigative work and made sure to include my source of public records. I found AN Eric C. Newman was ticketed in Star Valley and I listed all the information available to any member of the public in the post.

I've seen several posts about Alfred E Newman, zabasearch and TOS since posting and I'm now a bit less .... Confident of my post. I went back and tried to edit it but was unable to.

It's Post 678 if anyone needs it modified, deleted or what not. I just can't do it myself else I would.

i searched on the official site for lottery winners in Canada and there was no winner named LM. This is just more of his fantasy. Great advice he gives- Stick to the same numbers to increase the likelihood of winning. DUH LOL!

Actually it doesn't matter if you pick the same numbers over and over. Each individual outcome does not rely on the previous outcome. This means that each lottery draw is a random event.

Amazing work! Thanks dissent :) I mentioned in another thread that it would be great to capture all his known/suspected activity on and off-line in some sort of calendar format...what do you think? Also, it may be worth including the ripoffreport.com postings since they were done on May 24th and 25th which are key dates in this case. I posted those in the non-discussion thread.

Also, in regards to his 2007 interview with The Sun - this is the first time we can verify an "agent" or "manager" from someone other than Luka. See the transcript of Joe Warmington's interview on Dr Drew from June 5th (http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1206/05/ddhln.01.html). Here are some quotes from Joe from that link. Curious to hear others' thoughts as to the "manager"'s comments:

"We even made a phone call to his agent at the time."

"I just thought he was a guy with fantasies, maybe off his meds. His manager said he was fine. I called him, he said, look, he just seeks attention, he`s harmless, he`s a good kid, that`s why he gets all these different jobs in modeling, et cetera."

HastingsChi - I'm not convinced the agent/manager wasn't LM pretending to be someone else but IF there really was someone managing him, perhaps he's the missing link in figuring out how LM came to get a gig on Naked News. I'm pretty sure I'm not saying anything you haven't already thought about yourself. You strike me as a pretty smart cookie ;)

I definitely want to do some type of calender like you were suggesting. I wish we could have another topic, one for chit chat about the case, and another for organizing the posts or videos that made on every site since January that dealt with the murder only. (Also with the ability to discuss. The time line thread doesn't allow us to all work together to compile evidence/information. If we had a separate thread for only that, we could all compile evidence and not have to read through 20 pages of the mental mindset of Luka. I am not trying to be rude or anything. I am definitely interested in what type of mental disorders this guy had, but I would like to know after he's received a Life sentence.. or after we prove all the facts of the case and hand it to LE.

"It was claimed...". I wonder who it was that claimed this is why he chose this name.

Thanks for the link.

I think it's probable that he chose the name Magnotta because of the video game Ripper. Just read the wiki, everything he's done in regards to the murder and mailing a threatening letter using a false name to The Sun, matches with the video games' story line.

More and more, I think that guys is just a douchebag troll (Beavis too).

That pic of the package he posted, obviously implying that it may be one of the LRM Canada Post packages, turned out to be taken on June 6 by an iPhone located in Texas.

In other words, he either just found the pic somewhere online (Google images maybe?) and posted to pretend, or he took it with his dad's iPhone in his parents basement in Texas, and is pretending.

Either way, I think he's just saying creepy things to get a rise out of the folks on that discussion board, and probably here.

Unfortunately for him, WS is too clever for him. People sniffed his EXIF photo data and it shows he's a pretender.

Hopefully, he'll be stupid enough next to threaten President Obama, and thus will get a knock on the door from the Secret Service.

Wonder what he'll tell his parents then?

Just because the photo was taken yesterday and in Texas, does not mean it couldn't be a head that was sent to him by Luka. Maybe that guy paid Luka to send the head for proof along with the video to confirm it was a real snuff film.. (I don't necessarily believe this to be true. I just believe it COULD be possible. The date and location doesn't rule out that this is sinister.)

In reading the page that another poster had posted, about questioning the "Russian Mafia" page being LM, ( http://mafiarussian.hubpages.com/hub/Luka-Magnotta-Russian-Mafia )

I scrolled down and read a comment in the comment section that said this
" Charlene 7 months ago

Luka Magnotta was also friends with Timothy J Boham, another *advertiser censored* star. They were roomates in Los Angeles years ago, then Timothy (aka Marcus Allen) was convicted of murdering J.P Kelso in Denver Colorado. Tim actually got Luka Magnotta into modelling and *advertiser censored* .. Tim even came up with Luka's stage names and introduced him to all the important people. Thought u would like to know that fun fact."

Upon researching, the Timothy guy has been sentenced to life in Arizona, and they're investigating LM in connection to the dismembered body in Arizona. So he could be connected somehow. Although the dismembered body in Arizona was more recent, he could still have ties there? Sorry if this doesn't make sense lol

This page here, says that the 2 murders aren't related? http://www.pimasheriff.org/bulletin...olice-departments-homicides-cases-unrelated./

I'm pretty sure Luka Magnotta just created the relationship with Timothy by posting random blogs and spamming the internet with claims that the two new each other. LM is well known for trying to relate himself with celebrities, no matter how many horrific deeds have been attributed to that person.

I've been interested in the Hollywood Hills case since the head was found back in January, and I've been enthralled with this case since day one....so naturally I'm consumed with the possibility of Magnotta being connected to the Hollywood Hills case.

I spent some time searching California & Arizona court records to see if I could put him in either state during the relevant time frame to have committed the Holllywood case.

I think I may have found something:

Case Number: M-0447-SP-2012001076
Title: ST OF AZ VS NEWMAN ERIC C
Category: Traffic
Court: Star Valley Municipal
Filing Date: 1/17/2012
Judge: None
Disposition Date:
Citation Number: C000000030108656
Arraignment: 2/16/12

What that means is that on 1/17/2012 an Eric C Newman was in Payson, Arizona and got a traffic ticket. The court is off the Beeline Highway. The calendar seems to show that he appeared at the arraignment though I am not sure.

The public records for Arizona usually lists birthdates, but for this listing it does not. It also does not list a judge nor a dispo (end result of the ticket) so he may have either contested the charge & failed to show at the next court setting, or just paid the fine. I can't tell.

L.A. is about 14 hours drive from Phoenix, the capital of Arizona. Wasn't there a decapitation case in Arizona, also? Heads and hands cut off in Tucson? We know he has connections in Arizona around this time from earlier posts.....

If I could see a copy of the ATTC (ticket) I could see the actual identifying characteristics and DOB. I'll try and see if I can get that info. I wonder if the "C" stands for "Clinton"!

California is more diffiicult to search through because it has to be done individually through the counties, but I'm searching.

He legally changed his name so I believe he would have a license with the name of Luka Magnotta. Also someone suggested that he could have said that he forgot his license at home. I highly doubt Luka Magnotta would given his actual birth name if he was trying to hide the fact that he was named Luka Magnotta.

That picture was taken in texas with an iphone 4 with a 6% crop. I wont post the address as it mite have nothing to do with anything

Thanks for the info. It could be a partner associated, but I doubt it. I did do a tineye.com search of the photo and no other identical images appeared. It could be that the image hasn't been updated to Tineye's search db.

Hi folks apologies for quoting my own post but i really feel this is could be a pretty major discovery, and don't want it to get lost. The 2 posts on that thread are the only posts by that user, who started the thread, and were made on 24th May. Luka.

I found that the other day, but it was identical to some posts he made on Ripoff Report so I decided to ignore it. I will compile all the links I find in a notepad from now on though. We already knew about the Ripoff Report messages. Thanks for sleuthing, keep going :D

I posted earlier about weird postings that showed up on DataLounge, a gay gossip and discussion forum, while Magnotta was on the run. There's been more weirdness there on several threads from one particular poster. Not sure if it's a troll (Beavis Butthead?) who is making up BS or someone who's actually close to Magnotta and the crime. I'd advise any of you with an interest to spend some time combing these threads.

DataLounge posters are anonymous, but if you click on "troll-dar" on the right side of a post, it will turn that post and all others by the same user (in that thread and all other threads) yellow.

This is just some of the weirdness:

----

http://www.datalounge.com/cgi-bin/iowa/ajax.html#page:showThread,11631297,1

The posts began with Replies 284 and 285 on Page 15 of the thread. Later in the thread, the poster said he/she was simply parodying Luka and even thanked DataLounge for reporting suspicious posts.

In Reply 355, he posted:

---

http://www.datalounge.com/cgi-bin/iowa/ajax.html#page:showThread,11649358,1

In this thread, the poster claims at Reply 19 to have lent Luka his contribution ID last week so that Luka could post on DataLounge (To start threads on DataLounge, you need to pay and obtain an ID). Later, at Reply 28, he says he was only joking.

At Reply 41, he posts this information about Luka and the victim:

In Reply 58, he simply posts a tinypic link to an image of a box with a "fragile" sticker, ready to be mailed.

----

http://www.datalounge.com/cgi-bin/iowa/ajax.html#page:showThread,11610665,1

In this unrelated thread about actor Matt Bomer, he has posted several times (Replies 177, 182, 183, 201, 204, 241, 244) -- first, asking hypothetically whether people would watch if someone stabbed and dismembered the actor and posted a video of it, and later, asking where the actor has been spotted around town and where he can find of listing of his public appearances.

Yeah, the message about Justin and Luka's evening was interesting.. I am pretty sure that Justin was last seen by a friend after work at 9pm on May 24th. (He was last seen on May 24th, but I can't find an article with the time, but I think I read it was 9pm in this thread somewhere..) So maybe he used a time machine. May 25th was the day Jun Lin did not show up to work.

That's from the prison Luka is in.It's in german but you can see how "nice" it is.
http://youtu.be/zYrOnhndV5Y

I'm from germany so I'm sure a lot of you will be disappointed to know that germany's prison system is probably one of the most "comfortable" in the world.It's nothing like in the USA,I don't know about Canada.The rooms look like little hotel rooms,you get to have all your personal stuff,TV's,you don't have to wear "prison clothes",there's nice gardens to walk around in...etc.....if it wasn't for his excitement to stand trial and be noticed I'm sure he would fight the extradition.

Sounds like Canada :)

Its in my opinion, that hes not addicted to anything ATM.. hes to into himself. addicts tend to be all about the drugs, it doesnt seem to be in his personality.. plus he just doesnt look like one.. and while coke can cause psychotic episodes, this does not look like one at all..

while its been pointed out he smokes pot(i believe he even posted "i need a joint" at one point) it shouldnt even be included in the discussion.. I dont wanna get attacked so lets leave it at that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustMe196503