ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How creepy the thread was started by someone called JustinsMom. That's the second post and thread he responded to on that date. The other one he's asking about fertility etc. Apparently he and his partner are having problems conceiving.

It is creepy! And so wide spread....baby forums? He must have had a heck of a lot of time on his hands. What is that about idle hands? This guy would have been a lot less dangerous if he actually had a job, a friend, and actual life....rather than just his virtual life.

For some reason, I don't believe that he was crying on the airplane any more than I believe he was crying when he was arrested. He was reportedly smiling after being arrested and the entire time in the police vehicle. His only remark was not to inform the media where to photograph him. I suspect that he was smiling all the way to Paris, and again from Paris to Berlin ... smuggly thinking that he was smarter than everyone in the world and could do whatever he wanted and get away with it.

I believe he was crying on the plane. I think it was motivated, though. Not genuine. I don't think this LM has a recollection of the last legitimate emotion he ever had. While I am certain he is a monster, I do feel terrible about the "person" he's become. Whenever I feel inclined to judge an individual, I ask who I would rather be - myself or that person. In his case, obviously, there's no close call. I feel terrible for the travesty of nature/nurture that made him what he is.

I haven't flown in a while so I don't know, but do you get a news station on the TV embedded in the seat in front of you? I'm wondering if he caught wind that LE was already onto him and had a panic attack. He might have appeared flushed and glassy eyed when the blogger saw him and she interpreted that as him having been crying for the half hour she said he was in the washroom.
The smiling is creepy especially since I imagine all those people will be subpoenaed to testify as to his affect etc. immediately after capture. His request re not notifying photographers is probably the last thing I as an innocent person would be worrying about in his situation. Then again I wouldn't be smiling, I'd be covering my head in shame and terror and bawling my eyes out.
So very guilty IMHO.

it depends on the plane and the airline.. but its my understanding most are on demand in flight services.. i could be wrong tho.. i know west jet gets live tv, or atleast they did last time i flew with them, but they dont fly to france lol

also didnt he fly on the 26th? i dont believe LE was looking for him until the 29/30th

An account with the name Tommy Bahamas says the following:

It says it was posted on November 14th, 2011. I don't know if this is Luka posting that trying to throw off the animal rights groups that are hunting him or someone looking to help find Luka. If it was Luka, that could mean all these posts that mention AZ/LA could be false information provided by Luka.

Can you edit blog posts on blogspot? It says 2012 several times, but it was posted in 2011..

http://thierry-karla-homolka-luka-m...11/11/karla-homolka-emily-bordelais-luka.html

In the first post where they list who lives where they state that the Homolkas still live in St Catherines. In the post about Emily (Karla) they state that she plans on returning to Ontario because her family spends spring and summer in Hamilton like it was cottage country and not an industrial town. You could be right. The timing of the posts stating he lives in Arizona coincides with his actually traveling there too. Good catch!

It is creepy! And so wide spread....baby forums? He must have had a heck of a lot of time on his hands. What is that about idle hands? This guy would have been a lot less dangerous if he actually had a job, a friend, and actual life....rather than just his virtual life.

I had a chill wondering if he was graduating from adopting kittens to snuff to surfing for babies to do what exactly with. :what:

Good night friends!! Save a bit of the case for me to help solve in the AM. A demain!

I had a chill wondering if he was graduating from adopting kittens to snuff to surfing for babies to do what exactly with. :what:

He really does seem empty inside. And the smiling in the police car......so creepy. Yikes! I wonder what the cops were thinking? Especially the trainees.

I don't think he intended to be caught. It's hard to say what the master plan was. With the leg in the fridge, it wouldn't have taken much time to figure out that it wasn't Eric ... and the manhunt would have been on. Perhaps he intended to vanish - with his manifesto about disappearing, but he failed miserably in a very short time.

I don't think he was intending to be caught. But I do think it was very high on his list of potential outcomes and that he didn't really care. jmo

I think that's a good observation about him smiling in the earlier photos and then stopping abruptly

Someone had put a link to the explanation of rad earlier....it sounds right on....and if his childhood is as bad as he said, then likely. But he is a big ole liar, so who knows. Too curious, can you explain what about his face makes you think that? I am too curious, too. : ) great name!

I wouldn't be surprised at all if it is more that that.....sociopathy, too.

I have extensive experience with children with RAD. When you are around these kids, you just start to be able to pick the *look* out of a crowd. Does that make sense? He shows many of the characteristics. Untreated, these kids can grow up to be sociopaths. They have no conscience. The attachment cycle we go through as infants is what creates all of our neurological connections for life!! Ok, not all of them, but the majority of them are formed before age 5. We start to learn empathy at this time. Our mom (or other caring caregiver) are our conscience until it starts becoming natural to us what is wrong or right. We are given boundaries in a normal home that coincide with our conscience and start to realize what is socially acceptable.

It's very telling to me that he did not go to his grandmothers until 5. So assuming his most formative years prior to that were spent being neglected and abused, it was a recipe for disaster as far as brain wiring.

It is not uncommon for kids with RAD to physically or sexually abuse animals or other people. Untreated this continues into adulthood. They can be master manipulaters. Notice he already has his German attorney seeing him as calm and polite.

He knew what he was doing was wrong.

He lacks the conscience and empathy to care. Which in turn leaves him with his narsassistic personality. It's all about him.

I'm tired, rambling and this is all just my opinion, of course.

Is she his accomplice, I wonder. I read a thread ago, at least, that someone heard sounds on the killvid that sounded like another person was there. Was it sneezing? And the person who wrote this (post up here) said it soundn't like a woman. Maybe this info needs to go to Montreal LE?

That's exactly what I thought....

I have extensive experience with children with RAD. When you are around these kids, you just start to be able to pick the *look* out of a crowd. Does that make sense? He shows many of the characteristics. Untreated, these kids can grow up to be sociopaths. They have no conscience. The attachment cycle we go through as infants is what creates all of our neurological connections for life!! Ok, not all of them, but the majority of them are formed before age 5. We start to learn empathy at this time. Our mom (or other caring caregiver) are our conscience until it starts becoming natural to us what is wrong or right. We are given boundaries in a normal home that coincide with our conscience and start to realize what is socially acceptable.

It's very telling to me that he did not go to his grandmothers until 5. So assuming his most formative years prior to that were spent being neglected and abused, it was a recipe for disaster as far as brain wiring.

It is not uncommon for kids with RAD to physically or sexually abuse animals or other people. Untreated this continues into adulthood. They can be master manipulaters. Notice he already has his German attorney seeing him as calm and polite.

He knew what he was doing was wrong.

He lacks the conscience and empathy to care. Which in turn leaves him with his narsassistic personality. It's all about him.

I'm tired, rambling and this is all just my opinion, of course.

FYI, I think he was WITH his g'ma till 5 and not thereafter.

She says she is from Ukraine. So are the Dnepropetrovsk maniacs. I have never called in a tip....have you? Is there a phone number in this case to call tips in?

No, I haven't, I'm notin Canada either, but I'd be happy to contact them, if I knew who to contact?

I haven't flown in a while so I don't know, but do you get a news station on the TV embedded in the seat in front of you? I'm wondering if he caught wind that LE was already onto him and had a panic attack. He might have appeared flushed and glassy eyed when the blogger saw him and she interpreted that as him having been crying for the half hour she said he was in the washroom.
The smiling is creepy especially since I imagine all those people will be subpoenaed to testify as to his affect etc. immediately after capture. His request re not notifying photographers is probably the last thing I as an innocent person would be worrying about in his situation. Then again I wouldn't be smiling, I'd be covering my head in shame and terror and bawling my eyes out.
So very guilty IMHO.

The victim was last heard from on May 24 evening. Eric was on the plane at midnight on May 26 - AirTransat: Montreal/Paris. The torso was discovered May 29. The alert went international on May 30.

A gay couple claim to have sat next to him on the plane. They say he was sick, I think. There was an airline barf bag in his hotel in Paris, amongst other belongings. Police just missed him. I think he was smiling all the way. If police said that there was evidence of cannibalism, that could explain an upset stomach too.

FYI, I think he was WITH his g'ma till 5 and not thereafter.

Ahh, I retread and it says mom recovered him a 5. It doesn't say how old he was when grandma took him, though. Say mom had him for his first year and a half - the damage still could have been already done. New studies show RAD can start developing in utero if the fetus is under stress. If he was neglected or abused at any time as a tiny (we can assume something wasn't right if he wound up with grandma) his psychological issues could have started there and just progressed thru life.

Plain and simple, he's a nutjob. IMO.

Question... must have missed something... how do we know that she is friends with him, for sure?

I hope police preserved CCTV before and after the post office footage, filming Eric Newman's tracks on May 25/26. The head is somewhere ... and they did miss two Canada Post packages. Were the last two packages sent from the same post office?

I believe he was crying on the plane. I think it was motivated, though. Not genuine. I don't think this LM has a recollection of the last legitimate emotion he ever had. While I am certain he is a monster, I do feel terrible about the "person" he's become. Whenever I feel inclined to judge an individual, I ask who I would rather be - myself or that person. In his case, obviously, there's no close call. I feel terrible for the travesty of nature/nurture that made him what he is.

It's pretty obvious that he was not born this way. In his "plastic surgery" contest video, he talks about having horns on his forehead. He was already thinking that he was some kind of "son of the devil" character ... in my opinion. I suspect early childhood abuse, repeated and someone he knew - there's just something really twisted about this. I'd like to see the money trail in Eric's case.

I don't think he was intending to be caught. But I do think it was very high on his list of potential outcomes and that he didn't really care. jmo

There was a post earlier today linking a professor of psychology that specialized in the sociopathic personality. I think one of the points related to consequences ... something like, they understand that there are consequences, but the thrill is more important. I think he understood the consequences, valued the thrill more, believed that he was smarter than everyone and that he could disappear. Instead, he was sitting in a Berlin Internet Cafe, desperately seeking to print a fake identify card.

He didn't even follow his own advice of having it all planned out ... actually, he did have it all planned out. The murder was meticulously planned, with murder related forum comments posted 9 days before the murder. What he didn't plan out was how to disappear.

Ahh, I retread and it says mom recovered him a 5. It doesn't say how old he was when grandma took him, though. Say mom had him for his first year and a half - the damage still could have been already done. New studies show RAD can start developing in utero if the fetus is under stress. If he was neglected or abused at any time as a tiny (we can assume something wasn't right if he wound up with grandma) his psychological issues could have started there and just progressed thru life.

Plain and simple, he's a nutjob. IMO.

I didn't know that he was returned to his mother when he was 5 years old. I did read that he lived with his grandmother as a teenager.

I completely agree. Something was done to him when he was very young as children are not removed from their mother's care without good cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste