ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt the FBI would have a list, they have enough on there hands in the States...

A Canadian agency might track that information...

are you KIDDING me?? no law enforment agency is going to track who watched the video.. the numbers range in the millions.. the resources and man hours needed would be INCREDIBLE!!! and our LE is under staffed as it is.. not to mention any actual "perps" that deserve to be followed were probably behind 5 proxies.. and how are they going to track every source.. the video was on so many different sites, not to mention the deep web..

I doubt the FBI would have a list, they have enough on there hands in the States...

A Canadian agency might track that information...
I disagree, they would garner a lot of information, and they like to stay ahead of potential and active serial killers. The gore site has a good side and that is the FBI and other agency's can monitor who is there. Believe or not.....if the CIA can start a data base on TEA PARTY family people you think the FBI wouldn't with this?

Long ago when the internet was still new. My internet provider had a built in chat room. (no longer around) I was in there talking to two people and then a 3rd person showed up and asked a question. (something like) what is the color of true like if blah blah blah. I took a stab and guessed a color. Then this person really started to chat with me. Long short of it, he realized I wasn't who he thought I was. He was CIA, and he told me he thought I was someone else. They were very active on the internet back then what do you think not now? Ok you believe what you want and I will what I want.

Yes that is true and as you pointed out a Naked Media interview is no small matter in that industry so how and why would they want to interview some 2 bit male hooker with no real accomplishments to speak of and who at the time wasnt even known as the kitten killer, I dont get it. He must have ********ed his way in to those few notable media gigs and then ran with them.

From what I've put together, I doubt he blanked his way to get media attention; it doesn't sound like blanking was something he was good at, unless the blanking was of a more extreme nature.

To clarify: both the Naked News interview and KH claim occurred in 2007. Since the KH claim was not mentioned in the Naked News interview, I suspect that he may have used the Naked News feature interview to boost his claim that he was "someone important" and give him the benefit of the doubt about the KH claim.

I am NOT sure Naked News is his first media appearance (aside from being in *advertiser censored* films), but it is the earliest media mention I can find so far.

I disagree, they would garner a lot of information, and they like to stay ahead of potential and active serial killers. The gore site has a good side and that is the FBI and other agency's can monitor who is there. Believe or not.....if the CIA can start a data base on TEA PARTY family people you think the FBI wouldn't with this?

Long ago when the internet was still new. My internet provider had a built in chat room. (no longer around) I was in there talking to two people and then a 3rd person showed up and asked a question. (something like) what is the color of true like if blah blah blah. I took a stab and guessed a color. Then this person really started to chat with me. Long short of it, he realized I wasn't who he thought I was. He was CIA, and he told me he thought I was someone else. They were very active on the internet back then what do you think not now? Ok you believe what you want and I will what I want.

ok sounds like someone took you for a ride.. NO ONE FOR THE CIA IS EVER GOING TO ACCIDENTALLY MISTAKE YOU FOR SOMEONE ELSE ONLINE.. THEN START CHATTING WITH YOU WHEN THEY REALIZE THE MISTAKE AND ADMIT THEY ARE CIA

Lera, thanks for your reply. I appreciate you sharing some very interesting thoughts.

More importantly, your grandson is adorable. I know that nothing makes my parents happier than their grandchildren, I am sure you are the same way. :)

ok sounds like someone took you for a ride.. NO ONE FOR THE CIA IS EVER GOING TO ACCIDENTALLY MISTAKE YOU FOR SOMEONE ELSE ONLINE.. THEN START CHATTING WITH YOU WHEN THEY REALIZE THE MISTAKE AND ADMIT THEY ARE CIA
it is along story, it involved so much more that I do not wish to relay, and some of it I forgot. Trust me it was no ride!

TO TRY TO GET US BACK ON TRACK:

As we know Luka Rocco Magnotta is not his given name but the name he chose for himself. Given the way we have tirelessly analyzed the various screen names he has used, I am curious:

Has anyone determined the significance of the name Luka Rocco Magnotta?
If not, what might it be?
I haven`t checked yet but Joe Warmington told Dr. Drew that there is a video game called the Ripper (I think) and the main character, who is played by Christopher Walken, is named Magnotta.

August 12, 2006. I recall this perfectly...August 12th is my b-day :(

I don't know jeanne-- you're both from the same general area and he chose your birthday to change his name... did you used to smooch with THE Luka Rocco Magnotta while listening to that Suzanne Vega Luka song? :floorlaugh:

Just some info http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogrish.com

ogrish.com as a site like gore. Since beginning of November 2006 Ogrish.com redirects to LiveLeak.com which was registered in October 2006, featuring mostly user submitted videos and allowing the embedding of media on other sites.

The site hosted many graphic videos of violent events, without the permission of the families of the people shown.[1] This has led to heated arguments concerning the rights of the people pictured and the nature of the pictures and videos on the site. For example, in 2002, graphic pictures and videos of the jumpers of the September 11, 2001 attacks were displayed on the site. The site was targeted for hacking attacks from Koreans after Ogrish uploaded the execution video of Kim Sun-il during the summer of 2004.[2]

My guess is luka's first animal kill was when he was still very young. Maybe age between 7 and 13. Unless his family comes out and speaks about his childhood life and not the words that LM stated but from his family I don't think anyone can really piece together his life and when that brain clicked into a sick sadistic mind.

I personally think he is possessed.

What he said about his terrible childhood looked fairly credible to me -

View attachment luka story.doc

With all due respect, I am sure IF they were going to use that mass amount of manpower they could actually look up the people like LM who have already been reported as abusing animals on the net (they are statistically more dangerous than people simply watching that type of video), rather than look up people who simply watched a crime...JMO

I haven`t checked yet but Joe Warmington told Dr. Drew that there is a video game called the Ripper (I think) and the main character, who is played by Christopher Walken, is named Magnotta.

I saw him and Pat Brown on Drew last night as well. I think I mentioned last night that on Drew, Warmington had a bunch of inaccurate statements, looked disheveled and I honestly wondered if he 'had a few' before heading to the studio for the appearance...

It is weird, there are a few pictures of him on the net with his mother, grandparents, a pregnant girl, a child......but he always writes how much he hates his family. Something went terribly wrong in the past years, since his family don't want speak to or about him.

Also things he wrote about how people are jealous of him, because he's so beautiful (!)

It would be good if his family shed a light, when and what went wrong.

TO TRY TO GET US BACK ON TRACK:

As we know Luka Rocco Magnotta is not his given name but the name he chose for himself. Given the way we have tirelessly analyzed the various screen names he has used, I am curious:

Has anyone determined the significance of the name Luka Rocco Magnotta?
If not, what might it be?

Magnotta was apparently a character in a video game called The Ripper.

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/06/02/when-life-imitates-art-1

Oddly enough, my last name is also the last name of a character played by Christopher Walken in a film.

Magnotta comes from a video game he played called Ripper http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ripper_(computer_game)

I'm inclined to think he got it from the game, especially since he doesn't pronounce it properly. It should sound more like "man yo tah" if the Italian pronunciation is used. Makes me think he never heard it said out loud, but then I've never played the game so not sure if it is ever spoken during.

I saw him and Pat Brown on Drew last night as well. I think I mentioned last night that on Drew, Warmington had a bunch of inaccurate statements, looked disheveled and I honestly wondered if he 'had a few' before heading to the studio for the appearance...

I watched him too and I have to say you`re being a little too harsh. He was not in the studio (he was corresponding from Toronto) and there were many audio problems between Drew and him during the entire interview and his responses were delayed quite a bit. JW had to use his phone for a bit to comment to Drew, from what I could tell. He didn`t look disheveled either, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member