ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is luka's first animal kill was when he was still very young. Maybe age between 7 and 13. Unless his family comes out and speaks about his childhood life and not the words that LM stated but from his family I don't think anyone can really piece together his life and when that brain clicked into a sick sadistic mind.

I personally think he is possessed.

Interesting.

Seems we have conflicting information: Winery or Video Game?

Also: I've always noted the unique way of spelling Luka. Anyone know why?

I think its so he can find sluth himself and differ from most. peeter nyte is allot easier to find then the millions of hits you would get with peter night.

You can bet that the FBI and other law enforcement agency will without a doubt know every isp list of computers that hit the play button on that killvid. They will start a new database with it. Count on it.

Maybe they will start a list, but do you really expect they are going to investigating every person who watched it?

Absolutely, that Naked News 10 minute interview was from 2007, years before the kitten videos.

It was around that time 07/08 that he began spreading the false rumor of a connection to KH.

Yes that is true and as you pointed out a Naked Media interview is no small matter in that industry so how and why would they want to interview some 2 bit male hooker with no real accomplishments to speak of and who at the time wasnt even known as the kitten killer, I dont get it. He must have ********ed his way in to those few notable media gigs and then ran with them.

has anyone been able to find his very first reference to himself as luka? im trying to do a dated search right now.. track his early days

I remember reading that he asked to be called that when he was in his early 20's.....sorry I don't have a link. This case has an overwhelming amount of info! To stay somewhat caught up I have had to skip tons of pages.....too bad because I like to read everything.

In Suzanne Vega's song she spells the name Luka.....and it is about child abuse, I think. Chances are he took the name from this song.

http://www.google.com/search?q=suzanne+vega+luka&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari

Maybe they will start a list, but do you really expect they are going to investigating every person who watched it?
They will cross reference the isp's...what other sites with that ISP that they visit....did they download the video,,,ect It's called a data base for a reason.

You can bet that the FBI and other law enforcement agency will without a doubt know every isp list of computers that hit the play button on that killvid. They will start a new database with it. Count on it.

I doubt the FBI would have a list, they have enough on there hands in the States...

A Canadian agency might track that information...

Yes that is true and as you pointed out a Naked Media interview is no small matter in that industry so how and why would they want to interview some 2 bit male hooker with no real accomplishments to speak of and who at the time wasnt even known as the kitten killer, I dont get it. He must have ********ed his way in to those few notable media gigs and then ran with them.

I agree, I found that interview very strange, to say the least. Why would they chose to interview a low-rent callboy. Someone should ask the producers.

Didnt he officially change his name to Luka in 2006?

It’s not believed Magnotta had an accomplice, Lafreniere said. To date, four packages have been recovered.

Thought it was interesting how the police are saying they don't believe there is an accomplice. (Not that I do per say). But you would think they might wait for more confirmation on that, or wait for some further investigation. Also, there are still a lot of LRM supporters on various websites posting, maybe its more than a supporter?

As someone said earlier, he was the guy who would 'do anything'. And maybe that is how he travelled so much etc. There is plenty of 'speculation' being thrown around online that there may have been 2 bodies in the video, the parts arrived late, staying with someone in france.

I do think he was capable of doing this on his own, just curious as to others thoughts on the possibility of an accomplice? or maybe a Luka supporter turned 'employee' from the cat vid days?

BBM with all due respect for your opnion, the person that posted that video to begin with is the same person who did the things IN the video, which I am with you fully that in a perfect world, these things would not happen.

it's on the web - forever. magnotta KNEW that and this is why he posted it.

I havent watched it - I wont watch it - I accept that people will - good ones like some as WS, not so good ones like people like magnotta.

I fully agree it should have never been online ....if it was me murdered and filmed I would be absolutely devastated to know that the only glimpse most of the world had of me would be in such a way and linked visually for eternity to my murderer - my opinion goes for anyone I know INCLUDING THE VICTIM JUN LING. it's sick how unfair it is.

but the argument as I see it in this thread ...does the gov't get to censor the web? they should not and in most cases they CAN NOT. on a canadian or US server? sure. on a chinese one with a chinese national as the victim? possibly ....in any other country's? not bloody likely.

:seeya: Great to see you!

I'm having a really hard time with this case clearly and maybe not expressing myself properly. I'm probably better off writing a letter to Justins parents telling him how sorry I am and how ashamed I feel than trying to give voice on a message board to an innocent soul who came to my country for a better life.

Evil flourishes when good people allow it to. Right, I keep forgetting this snuff is an educational tool and censorship of evil is the real evil. Silly me.
Wait...isn't every single law on the books some sort of censorship?

I agree, I found that interview very strange, to say the least. Why would they chose to interview a low-rent callboy. Someone should ask the producers.

Yea makes no sense at all, and even now the media keeps referring to him as a *advertiser censored* star when in fact everything he did *advertiser censored* was basement level and nothing of note.

I really dont get it at all, it as if this guy just had the stars aligned perfectly for him all these years and was able to make a name for himself with no real accomplishments to speak of.

Of course he was never that big a name but he did seem to have a pretty decent media presence for some strange reason, before the kitten video even.

WHY?

I remember reading that he asked to be called that when he was in his early 20's.....sorry I don't have a link. This case has an overwhelming amount of info! To stay somewhat caught up I have had to skip tons of pages.....too bad because I like to read everything.

In Suzanne Vega's song she spells the name Luka.....and it is about child abuse, I think. Chances are he took the name from this song.

http://www.google.com/search?q=suzanne+vega+luka&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari

On a 1987 Swedish television special, Vega said this about her song "Luka":

“A few years ago, I used to see this group of children playing in front of my building, and there was one of them, whose name was Luka, who seemed a little bit distinctive from the other children. I always remembered his name, and I always remembered his face, and I didn't know much about him, but he just seemed set apart from these other children that I would see playing. And his character is what I based the song Luka on. In the song, the boy Luka is an abused child — in real life I don't think he was. I think he was just different.[8]

In among all these various arguments - interesting and relevant as they all are - there is only question running through my mind.

Where is the head?

They will cross reference the isp's...what other sites with that ISP that they visit....did they download the video,,,ect It's called a data base for a reason.

At this point there are over 300, 000 views. I am not trying to say they wont, but is that a valuable use of police resources? Do you think they might look for postings similar to his, or support for his and then cross reference those ISP's?

I am sure plenty of WS's have visited many sites that are currently or at one time hosted the video, as well as the Facebook group. I dont think it is fair to assume most people who watched it are going to repeat or be compelled to imitate the crime. Of course those people will be found in that group - I just think with the mass media talking about it, thats going to be a lot of 'irrelevant' people who looked at it.

NONE OWE ANYONE AN EXPLANATION FOR WHY THEY WATCHED IT.

No, you don't. You are free to watch what you like, and your reasons are your own. Others are similarly free to ask what they were, however. Sorry if the questions struck a nerve.

Again, this is not a case of someone creating depraved drawings or f'd-up fiction of a man being murdered and dismembered. This is a real video. With a real victim.

The road to tyranny is paved with good intentions my friend. Just remember that. It all starts somewhere and I for one am just not willing to allow that legal precedent to be set without a good fight, again this is not about that video, I hate the video, it is about a much larger issue and they will use this video and the resulting litigation that is coming to push and even far greater and more perverted agenda.

I will eat as much crow as you can dish to me if I am wrong and I am usually wrong about most things but rarely wrong about matters such as this since it is what I do, what I live for and the reason I go to work everyday.

I understand I think, that you're saying it's a balancing act. But the issue of tyranny boils down to corrupt politicians and those who support them and get them elected. If we have people in Washington that "use" issues such as the one being discussed, in particular this type of video being freely published online, as an excuse to gain more power and take away our freedoms as a whole, then that is the issue. I don't know what we can do about the corruption, except somehow educate our voters and get the corrupt politicians out of office.

As far as this heinous video and others like it, it just seems a line needs to be drawn somewhere. jmo

Thought it was interesting how the police are saying they don't believe there is an accomplice. (Not that I do per say). But you would think they might wait for more confirmation on that, or wait for some further investigation. Also, there are still a lot of LRM supporters on various websites posting, maybe its more than a supporter?

As someone said earlier, he was the guy who would 'do anything'. And maybe that is how he travelled so much etc. There is plenty of 'speculation' being thrown around online that there may have been 2 bodies in the video, the parts arrived late, staying with someone in france.

I do think he was capable of doing this on his own, just curious as to others thoughts on the possibility of an accomplice? or maybe a Luka supporter turned 'employee' from the cat vid days?

Sometimes the police give inaccurate information to the press. I am not saying there is an accomplice, in fact I don't believe there was one, but if the police think there might be, they wouldn't want to tip that person off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BOTTERB