ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did the name Luka Magnotta come from??
A couple of places I've seen it mentioned:

Mr. Magnotta left the community under unknown circumstances and surfaced three years later in a Toronto courtroom on charges of a dozen counts of fraud and impersonation for using a woman’s credit card to buy $16,900 worth of goods, including a television, DVD player and several cellphones.

He was also charged with sexually assaulting the same woman, but those charges were later dropped.

After pleading guilty, Mr. Magnotta received a nine-month conditional sentence. However, according to his criminal lawyer, Peter B. Scully, Mr. Magnotta was most concerned with the possibility of retribution from the victim’s family. “The father was a powerful man in the Greek community and my client was afraid,” Mr. Scully told the Citizen. In 2005, Mr. Scully said he wrote a letter to Toronto Police warning that his client might be in in danger.

In the summer of 2006, Mr. Magnotta’s attempts at personal reinvention reached entirely new heights when he officially changed his name and kicked off a relentless campaign to craft what can so far be described as a fake online persona as a male model and *advertiser censored* star using an ever-growing network of social media profiles, news articles and anonymous video comments.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/0...r-many-of-the-other-things-he-called-himself/

Magnotta was also friends with Timothy J Boham, another *advertiser censored* star. They were roomates in Los Angeles years ago, then Timothy (aka Marcus Allen) was convicted of murdering J.P Kelso in Denver Colorado. Tim actually got Luka Magnotta into modelling and *advertiser censored* .. Tim even came up with Luka's stage names and introduced him to all the important people.

http://mafiarussian.hubpages.com/hub/Luka-Magnotta-Russian-Mafia

The note that accompanied the foot mailed to the Conservative Party claimed that there were a total of six body parts mailed, correct?

Four have reached their destinations, it would seem, although the last two arrived a bit late. Were these mailed later? I understand the geography of Canada, but the two arrived a full week later. Why?

Also, what on earth was in the refrigerator--limbs sans hands and feet? Sorry for the morbid questions, but something doesn't add up.

At first I guessed that the initial note that mentioned six packages was just more insanity from the Maggot himself, but after the two arrivals yesterday, that doesn't appear to be true.

Any thoughts on this?

People who want the video banned keep referring to it as a snuff film as if somehow calling it something that it is not is going to further their counterpoint or something.

It is not a snuff film, there is no murder recorded in the video.

The film is digusting enough on its own that it doesnt need embellishment.

I dont the like video, I think it is disgusting and I dont care to ever see anything like it again but I only make decisions for myself, what others want to watch is up to them. We dont need a nanny state to tell us what parts of reality is ok for us to see.

And again I ask "At what point does the videographer's right to make such a film supersede the victim's right to not have his dying and later, dead body tortured and mutilated?"

I am going out on a limb here, and assume that Jun Lin did not sign a consent form allowing for his image to be posted online.

IOW, when your rights are an infringement of my rights, we gots us a problem.

Did someone mention the song Luka by suzanne Vega was released in 1987?

It seemes he has numouous pages throught the web I'm investigating. Here are some links to these webpages.

http://www.abproject.org/gallery3/index.php/

In this photopage of volumes of photos, he has screenshots of Chan7.org . I don't want to register with chan7.org to view it's content at this time to see if he has left any clues as to the wearabouts of some of the parts.

Also he has a online profile with more photos and a open file list of converting the full kitten videos to avi lodged within Peraltrees.com
here:
http://www.pearltrees.com/#/N-f=1_3905607&N-u=1_465394&N-p=30736444&N-s=1_3905607&N-fa=3905607

Search for VKKII in google and you will find the abproject website. Search it in Google images is how I found it.

In among all these various arguments - interesting and relevant as they all are - there is only question running through my mind.

Where is the head?

This might be reaching a bit, but perhaps he sent it to the Alex West in the UK to make good on his threatening email?

Look, I'll dumb it down, and just put it this way, lest I further offend anyone on this site:

Aside from the obvious explanations and justifications (including being actively involved in researching or reporting on a crime, or unwittingly stumbling upon an unsavory site).

Can someone please, possibly explain to me, why they would choose to look at pictures or videos of someone being tortured or killed?

I seriously don't get it. Maybe I'm just missing that chip.

I don't know jeanne-- you're both from the same general area and he chose your birthday to change his name... did you used to smooch with THE Luka Rocco Magnotta while listening to that Suzanne Vega Luka song? :floorlaugh:

;) are you sleuthing me, HastingsChi?

Where did the name Luka Magnotta come from??
A couple of places I've seen it mentioned:

Mr. Magnotta left the community under unknown circumstances and surfaced three years later in a Toronto courtroom on charges of a dozen counts of fraud and impersonation for using a woman’s credit card to buy $16,900 worth of goods, including a television, DVD player and several cellphones.

He was also charged with sexually assaulting the same woman, but those charges were later dropped.

After pleading guilty, Mr. Magnotta received a nine-month conditional sentence. However, according to his criminal lawyer, Peter B. Scully, Mr. Magnotta was most concerned with the possibility of retribution from the victim’s family. “The father was a powerful man in the Greek community and my client was afraid,” Mr. Scully told the Citizen. In 2005, Mr. Scully said he wrote a letter to Toronto Police warning that his client might be in in danger.

In the summer of 2006, Mr. Magnotta’s attempts at personal reinvention reached entirely new heights when he officially changed his name and kicked off a relentless campaign to craft what can so far be described as a fake online persona as a male model and *advertiser censored* star using an ever-growing network of social media profiles, news articles and anonymous video comments.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/0...r-many-of-the-other-things-he-called-himself/

Magnotta was also friends with Timothy J Boham, another *advertiser censored* star. They were roomates in Los Angeles years ago, then Timothy (aka Marcus Allen) was convicted of murdering J.P Kelso in Denver Colorado. Tim actually got Luka Magnotta into modelling and *advertiser censored* .. Tim even came up with Luka's stage names and introduced him to all the important people.

http://mafiarussian.hubpages.com/hub/Luka-Magnotta-Russian-Mafia

That last bit was penned by Maggot so may be pure fantasy again with him trying to align himself with another murderer. The article also claims he was in the Russian mafia at the same time as he was very interested in the Sopranos and in particular, a lost love ending in death story line. Has there been any proof presented which link him to Boham officially?

The first bit is interesting timing for sure.

Interesting.

Seems we have conflicting information: Winery or Game?

Also: I've always noted the unique way of spelling Luka. Anyone know why?

"Luka" is apparently a unisex version of the name "Luke", meaning "bringer of light".

Rocco is also a French saint, who ask for a cure of "contagion of sin."

Magnotta--Italian word magno (magnus) means "great"

Interesting. Who knows what was in his mind when he changed his name.
"contagion of sin."

http://calgary.openfile.ca/blog/calgary/2012/whats-name-specifically-name-luka-rocco-magnotta

I agree, I found that interview very strange, to say the least. Why would they chose to interview a low-rent callboy. Someone should ask the producers.

This is just my opinion....an observation, but the interviewer sounded a little excited......in a starstruck kind of way. Anyone else feel that is true? I thought it was strange, too.

On the topic of early media appearances, I don't think this was elaborated on yet:

Based on his opponent's name in the game show appearance linked to in one of the earlier threads, the archived winner list shows this was likely on Oct 16 2007.

Video: Whats My Line : Luka Magnotta - YouTube
Wikipedia entry on the game show: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_Battle
Winner's list from the archived game show site: http://web.archive.org/web/20071219...tion/september_&_october_studio_game_winners/

I wouldn't be surprised if the Canadian Global TV network had this show archived somewhere.

I understand that but who are the people who get to make these decisions about what is morally right for the rest of us. Is there some group of people we can trust to make these decisions and know they will make the right ones each time. I think we right now we call them "congress" and by my math they get it WRONG 9 times out of 10.

The point is what is moral for you may not be moral for someone else and nobody has a right to tell others what is good or bad for them, people can make those decisions themselves. Read the book 1984 and see how you feel about having a Ministry of Morality making decisions for everyone about what they can watch, read, SEE, HEAR, taste, all of it decided by some group of people who we are just supposed to trust, why? JUST BECAUSE.

You also seem to assume the only reason to watch the video is PLEASURE OR AMUSEMENT but there are many, many other reasons for watching that video, be creative and you will realize that.

But what about Jun Lin's right to some modicum of privacy?

This is not some *advertiser censored* with consensual adult actors.

This is not some fat kid buying a Big Gulp.

This is graphic imagery of man who DID NOT CONSENT to have his most horrific defiling placed on the internet.

This may get some raised eyebrows but my husband and I actually watch *advertiser censored* together. We enjoy it. And we are not p*ssing on anyone else's civil liberties when we do so. It features adult ACTORS.

Did someone mention the song Luka by suzanne Vega was released in 1987?

Luka" is a song recorded by Suzanne Vega and released as a single in 1987. It remains her highest-charting hit in the U.S., peaking at #3 on the Billboard Hot 100.

"Luka" is written from the perspective of an abused boy of that name who is evasive about what sounds are coming from his apartment. He eventually opens up, trying to understand his situation. "A few years ago, I used to see this group of children playing in front of my building, and there was one of them, whose name was Luka, who seemed a little bit distinctive from the other children. I always remembered his name, and I always remembered his face, and I didn't know much about him, but he just seemed set apart from these other children that I would see playing. And his character is what I based the song Luka on. In the song, the boy Luka is an abused child -- In real life I don't think he was. I think he was just different." —Suzanne Vega, in a Swedish television special recorded 3 November 1987

Thought it was interesting how the police are saying they don't believe there is an accomplice. (Not that I do per say). But you would think they might wait for more confirmation on that, or wait for some further investigation. Also, there are still a lot of LRM supporters on various websites posting, maybe its more than a supporter?

As someone said earlier, he was the guy who would 'do anything'. And maybe that is how he travelled so much etc. There is plenty of 'speculation' being thrown around online that there may have been 2 bodies in the video, the parts arrived late, staying with someone in france.

I do think he was capable of doing this on his own, just curious as to others thoughts on the possibility of an accomplice? or maybe a Luka supporter turned 'employee' from the cat vid days?

RE An accomplice. Personally I dont think there was one in the murder of Justin Lin.

BUT, and I have posted this on the previous thread, when LM made the video with the python killing the kitten, there is another video of LM with the python and ANOTHER person filming it. (I am not sure if this scene was in the kitten killing video because I haven't and don't want to watch that)

The video is titled 'python and sicko". It does not contain the kitten being killed, it shows LM petting the python whilst it is on the floor of his apartment, but another person is filming it. The camcorder is then passed to LM and the other person is then seen petting the python, it looks like a woman due to the bracelets etc on their arm.

Now my question is this. The python/kitten video made news across the globe, if this OTHER person seen in the video had nothing to do with it, why didn't they come forward and say "I know this person, it is Luka Magnotta?"

Because they never come forward (to my knowledge) it makes me think this person knew, or was present in the python/kitten video.

Sorry to post about this again, but I have looked around and still can't see anything regarding this other person and identifying them.

"Luka" is apparently a unisex version of the name "Luke", meaning "bringer of light".

Rocco is also a French saint, who ask for a cure of "contagion of sin."

Magnotta--Italian word magno (magnus) means "great"

Interesting. Who knows what was in his mind when he changed his name.
"contagion of sin."

http://calgary.openfile.ca/blog/calgary/2012/whats-name-specifically-name-luka-rocco-magnotta

On one of the yt videos, in the description.....the poster (hollywoodloveletters, I think) writes something like "I love Luka. He has the capability of living in the darkness and the light". Hmmmmm. Thanks for the meanings of these names, pippirose. Interesting!

And again I ask "At what point does the videographer's right to make such a film supersede the victim's right to not have his dying and later, dead body tortured and mutilated?"

I am going out on a limb here, and assume that Jun Lin did not sign a consent form allowing for his image to be posted online.

IOW, when your rights are an infringement of my rights, we gots us a problem.

Well this isnt an argument about someones right TO MAKE such a film, nobody has a right to make that film.

But as far as people viewing it, you can view all sorts of grisly crime scene photos all over the net or even buy CSI text books that have even worse stuff in them so its not like this sort of thing is unprecedented and for purposes of study and research I dont see what the problem is.

Like I have said before and dont wish to keep saying, this is a part of our reality and you cant deny people their right to see reality for all the ugliness that it can be sometimes, it is the world we live in. I dont like it, IT IS NOT FOR ME, but who am I to decide what parts of reality others can and cannot see.

This might be reaching a bit, but perhaps he sent it to the Alex West in the UK to make good on his threatening email?

I keep getting the feeling he sent it far away, so it would show up last. Or he hid it somewhere to keep as a trophy. When I think of that it just makes me angry.....I really feel for his family. Grrrrrr.

I keep getting the feeling he sent it far away, so it would show up last. Or he hid it somewhere to keep as a trophy. When I think of that it just makes me angry.....I really feel for his family. Grrrrrr.

I have the same feeling, sort of like he means it as the grand finale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes